- » Savory Snack Mix
Savory Snack Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of savory snack mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for savory snack mix recipes.
Savory Snack Mix
1. Heat oven to 300°.
2. Mix cereal, corn chips, peanuts and pretzels sticks in large bowl. Mix remaining ingredients; pour over cereal mixture. Toss until evenly coated. Spread in ungreased jelly roll pan, 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inches.
3. Bake uncovered 15... - 30.7849
Savory Corn Cracker Mix
Pop the popcorn in a hot-air popper or microwave oven according to package -directions (you should have 6 cups of popped corn).
In a large bowl combine popcorn and cheese crackers.
In a small saucepan melt margarine over medium heat.
Cook chili powder and... - 25.3466
You May Also Like!
Savory Salmon Snack
1) Combine all the ingredients together and mix well.
2) Serve alongside butter or black bread and cream cheese. - 29.224
Cereal Party Mix
1. Preheat oven to 250° F.
2. Melt margarine in shallow baking pan. Stir in salt and Worcestershire sauce.
3. Add remaining ingredients. Stir to coat pieces with margarine.
4. Heat 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
5. Spread on paper toweling to cool.... - 31.3423
Savory Country Pie
Combine ingredients and mix well.
Pat mixture into 9-inch pie plate and pinch flutings around edges.Serve - 30.5326
Divide the cereals, nuts and Cheese Tid-Bits into 4 equal parts in 4 large turkey roaster pans avoiding crumbs in bottom of packages; set aside.
In a saucepan, melt oleo/butter (butter for flavor and oleo or charring resistance) and add all seasonings.
Stir... - 40.641
1. Mix together all ingredients and leave for 10 minutes before use. - 29.6607
Savory Cheese And Nut Sandwiches
1. Mix cream cheese, onion, green pepper, chili sauce, nuts, eggs, salt, and pepper and spread equally on 6 bread slices.
2. Spread butter on rest of the 6 bread slices.
3. Put together and slices diagonally into 4 triangles.
4. Serve Savory... - 39.2863
1) In a bowl, mix together salmon, lemon juice, salt and soy sauce.
2) Mix well, all the ingredients.
3) Cut the toast in half diagonally, spread the salmon mixture on 1 piece and top with other piece.
4) Serve the Savoury Salmon with a small... - 33.1519
Cut the french beans and carrots into small pieces and boil them.
Heat the oil thoroughly in a vessel, add the onions and fry for a little time.
Add the garlic and fry for 1 minute.
Add the vegetables, tomato ketchup, chilli powder, half of the grated cheese... - 47.2946
Four Grain Savory Muffins
Four Grain Savory Muffins has a unique taste. Four Grain Savory Muffins gets its taste from flour and cereal mixed with buttermilk and wheat germ. Four Grain Savory Muffins is inspired by many people worldwide. - 41.1431