- » Savory Shrimp Balls
Savory Shrimp Balls Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Savory Shrimp Balls recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Savory Shrimp Balls recipes.
Fried Shrimp Balls
1. Clean and devein the shrimps, chop finely, keep it aside.
2. Finely chop the onion, celery and the green bell pepper.
3. In a pot combine eggs, shrimps, onion, celery, green bell pepper, creole seasoning and mashed potatoes.
4. Use a masher... - 111.915
Mormon Shrimp Cheese Ball
1. In a dry bowl, combine the cheeses.
2. Use a wooden spoon to beat the mixture thoroughly until, soft, smooth and creamy.
3. Add remaining ingredients other than the nuts or parsley and beat well until blended.
4. Shape the mixture into 2 balls.... - 47.9766
Crabmeat Stuffed Shrimp
When you are pressed for time, try preparing this quick and easy shrimp recipe at home. Beryl Stokes shares with you an easy, tasty stuffed shrimp recipe that comes stacked with crabmeat, shrimps, eggs, a slew of herbs and sauces and makes for a scrumptious... - 108.178
Shrimp And Scallop Burger With Salads
1. For Sweet potato salad – roast garlic in preheated oven for 60 minutes at 350 degrees.
2. In a blending jar take out roasted garlic paste, dill, parsley, Dijon mustard, lime juice, Extra virgin olive oil, Chipotle and almond milk.... - 113.379
Valentine Day Dinner For Two
Confused how to impress your sweetheart on Valentine's day? Celebrate the special day with exotic dishes like Grilled Shrimps Rice, Naan & Red Cabbage Salad at home. This would truly make your day memorable! - 69.1224
You May Also Like!
Glutinous Rice Balls Soup (tong Yuen)
1) Mix the pork with all the ingredients for the marinade and set aside for about 20 minutes.
2) Place glutinuous rice flour in a clean large bowl. Put some water (in few stages) while kneating the flour into dough, which means mix the... - 87.754
Savory Choux Puffs
Line several baking sheets with baking parchment paper.
To make the choux pastry, put the water and butter into a saucepan and heat gently until the butter melts, then bring to a boil.
Add the flour all at once and beat well.
Cook over a moderate heat until... - 40.6654
Bolas De Arroz Empanizadas (onigiris)
1. In saucepan, add rice and water. Cook until done. Drain, and let it cool.
2. Take a handful of rice, and roll it with your hands, about a size of baseball.
3. Dig a hole with your fingers, until you reach the centre of the ball.
4.... - 103.817
Fond of seafood? This one is a must try for you. Watch the video to learn this amazing recipe of Takoyaki. These are authentic Japanese octopus dumpling balls which have gained popularity in many parts of the world. It's time for you to get popular among your... - 143.995
Why not try out Pancit Palabok, a distinct Filipino recipe for dinner tonight. Watch this step wise video that shares a recipe for these rice noodles topped with a palabok sauce, eggs and shrimp. This dish would surely serve as a great satisfying meal. Check... - 102.247
Gnocchi In Seafood Sauce
If you are gnocchi addict, you must try this fish gnocchi in seafood sauce. It makes a delicous dish which is easy to make. So watch out the video for more. - 94.9383
Looking for some interesting Oriental recipes? You have hit the correct page. This video demonstrates a step by step procedure of preparing Nikuman which are the traditional Japanese steamed pork buns. The chef prepares the dish absolutely in the authentic... - 147.978
Holiday Special Eggplant Salad Platter
Chef Melody shares some cooking ideas for the 4th of July Holiday. She shows how to make Eggplant Salad Platter. This is an amazing recipe and I'm sure you're family will like it. - 125.728