- » Savory Scallop
Savory Scallop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of savory scallop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for savory scallop recipes.
Fry bacon over low neat n heavy skillet.
Add onion; cook until golden.
Sprinkle with salt, flour and hot sauce; do not stir.
Simmer until flour is absorbed in bacon fat.
Partially thaw frozen scallops to separate; reserve scallop liquid.
Add scallops to... - 41.5002
Savory Sauteed Scallops
Wash scallops, and dry.
Dip in milk, then in flour.
Heat oil until hot and saute" scallops, searing them quickly until brown.
Remove to serving platter, season with salt and pepper and sprinkle lightly with lemon juice.
Brown butter in pan; pour over... - 34.968
Savory Baked Scallops
1. Wash fresh scallops under cold running water and drain. Or thaw frozen ones.
2. Arrange scallops in a shallow baking dish; dot with butter or margarine; sprinkle with parsley, basil and salt and pepper.
3. Bake in moderate oven (350°) 5 minutes; stir to... - 22.5888
You May Also Like!
Savory Lima Bean Scallop
Soak the beans in cold water for 6 to 8 hrs.
Drain and cover with boiling water.
Add the sliced onion and cook slowly until tender.
Drain, add salt, celery, green pepper, tomato soup, water, melted fat, pepper and salt to taste.
Pour into a greased casserole,... - 34.3115
Savory Scalloped Cabbage
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine mushroom soup, pimiento, and Cheddar cheese.
Add cabbage, carrots, and onion.
Mix well to combine.
Cover and cook on LOW for 3 to 4 hours.
Mix well before serving. - 35.8604
Skynyrd Savory Scalloped Potatoes
Planning to throw a thanksgiving party and need some quick side dish ideas, especially for the vegetarian crowd at your party. Then you should take a look at this delicious southern classic savory scalloped potato recipe with basic ingredients, already... - 110.731
Melt Fleischmann's Margarine in skillet.
Slice scallops crosswise into 1/4" thick discs.
Saute scallops until golden.
Pare and seed cucumber and cut into medium size chunks.
Add to scallops with salt and tomatoes.
Cover and simmer for 3 mins.
In a bowl, blend... - 39.226
1. Marinate the scallops in the vermouth mixed with the remaining ingredients several hours in the refrigerator.
2. When ready to serve, place the scallops and the marinade in a shallow pan. Place under a preheated broiler, two inches from the source of heat,... - 21.8574
Scallops Con Capperi
This Scallops Con Capperi is a sure addiction. Scallops in this version taste amazing. I like these Scallops Con Capperi with rice. Try out and find what you'd like them with and tell me all about it . - 28.3041
Scalloped Potatoes Supreme
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Combine potatoes, onions, parsley and salt.
Spread mixture about two inches deep in a shallow baking dish.
Pour oil evenly over top of potatoes; add hot stock or water.
Bake in preheated oven for about one hour or until they are brown... - 30.2513
1. Wash the scallops and dry thoroughly. If sea scallops are used, cut them into thirds or quarters.
2. In a large skillet heat two tablespoons of the butter and add the salt, pepper, paprika and garlic.
3. Add enough scallops to cover the bottom of the... - 30.7654
Ham- Or Tongue-and-potato Scallop
1 Cook potatoes in boiling salted water in a large saucepan for 45 minutes, or until tender; drain.
Cool until easy to handle, then peel and slice; place in a large bowl; add green onions.
2 While potatoes cook, melt butter or margarine in a small... - 40.3765
Summer Ham Scallop
1 Cut ham into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
Pick out four of the largest center slices and halve each diagonally for garnish; dice remaining.
2 Set aside 8 large potato chips for garnish; crumble remaining coarsely(There should be about 2 cups.).
3 Drain liquid... - 40.0251