- » Savory Sauce
Savory Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of savory sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for savory sauce recipes.
Fish With Savory Sauce
Flour and salt fish.
Fry fish in 1 inch hot oil in skillet until browned.
Arrange cooked fish in casserole.
Pour off all but about 1/2 cup of the olive oil in skillet.
Remove skillet from heat.
Add bay leaves and garlic and stir in vinegar, tomato paste,... - 41.9265
Savory Almond Sauce
1. In a large saucepan melt butter or margarine, cook almonds over low heat, stirring often such that golden-brown and remove from heat.
2. Into almonds blend cornstarch, brown sugar and water and add bouillon cubes.
3. Cook over low heat, stirring... - 40.1407
Oxtails In Savory Sauce
Saute oxtails in butter in skillet until browned; remove from skillet.
Soak onion in 1/4 cup water for 5 minutes; stir into pan drippings.
Add mustard, arrowroot, mushrooms, bouillon and wine.
Simmer, stirrirtg constantly, until thickened and smooth.
Stir in... - 38.7295
Finnan Haddie In Savory Sauce
1. Simmer finnan haddie in water to cover 10 to 15 minutes.
2. Drain; reserve cooking water.
3. Melt butter or margarine in a saucepan; add onion, green pepper and pimiento; cook until onion is soft but not brown.
4. Blend in paprika and flour.
5. Measure 1... - 37.6066
Filled Gem Squash With Savoury Sauce
Halve the squash crossways, carefully remove seeds and fibres.
Steam, standing upright in a broad-based pan with a little boiling water.
Remove when almost done.
Boil the peas, mix with sliced carrots, chopping the carrot slices before blending.
Season... - 37.4374
Steak In Savory Marsala Sauce
Trim steak; slash fat at 1-inch intervals.
Broil steak about 6 inches from source of heat 8 minutes.
Turn; broil 7 minutes for medium rare.
Place steak on serving platter; keep warm.
Pour 1/4 cup pan juices into heavy saucepan.
Add onion to hot juices; saute... - 36.558
1) Gently heat butter in a saucepan.
2) Add in the flour, and stir till smooth.
3) Stirring continuously, cook the sauce for 1 minute.
4) Slowly add in the broth and cook, stirring constantly.
5) In a bowl, add the cream and egg yolk and mix well.
6)... - 36.1047
Sweet 'n' Savory Sauce
1) Combine together all the ingredients and gently simmer.
2) Serve or use as preferred. - 35.7585
Rabbit In Savory Sauce
In 2-quart (12 x 7) baking dish, arrange rabbit.
Top with onion and celery.
Pour wine over pieces.
Combine soup with salt, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and bay leaf; spoon over rabbit.
Cook covered with wax paper, 35 minutes or until done. - 34.1835
1) In a pan, heat oil and sauté onions until transparent.
2) Stir in the meat until browned.
3) Mix in the tomatoes and garlic, simmering for 20 minutes.
4) Serve hot garnished with parsley. - 34.1453
Brains In Savory Sauce
Blend in flour.
Gradually add milk and cook, stirring until thickened.
Add all ingredients except toast.
Simmer until hot.
Serve on toast. - 34.0943
Julienne Potato With Savory Sauce
Cut the raw, pared potatoes into long match like strips.
Cook them in boiling water until tender.
Drain and turn into a warm dish.
Brown the chopped onion and the herbs in the fat.
Add the flour, stirring thoroughly, add the milk, salt and pepper and cook in... - 33.908
Melt butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat.
Add flour, stirring until smooth.
Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually add broth; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Combine cream and egg yolk, mixing well.
Gradually stir about one-fourth of... - 32.9495
Heat margarine in 1-quart saucepan over low heat until melted.
Blend in flour, savory and pepper.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth and bubbly; remove from heat.
Stir in milk.
Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
Boil and stir... - 31.5349
Savory Tomato Rice Sauce
Cook onion and oregano in butter until onion is tender.
Add remaining ingredients.
Heat; stir often.
1 1/2 cups sauce. - 27.8633
Swordfish With Savory Balsamic Sauce
1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over high heat until it shimmers. Season fish with salt and pepper. Cook fish until browned, about 5 minutes; turn and cook until just barely opaque, 3 to 4 minutes longer. Transfer to a platter and cover loosely with... - 26.488
Cook garlic in olive oil until lightly browned.
Add vinegar and bay leaves.
Simmer about 5 minutes.
Pour over cold fried fish. - 25.39
Easy Savory Sauce
This easy savory sauce is a homemade sauce. Prepared with a brown gravy base, the savory sauce is spiced with mustard. Flavored with jelly, it is lightly cooked to a delicious and spicy sweet taste. Served with meats or roasts of choice, it creates a great... - 25.3856
Add remaining ingredients.
Use with potatoes. - 24.1804
Mix all ingredients in a medium size bowl. - 22.1008
Mix all ingredients in a medium-size bowl. - 21.2211
Savory Sweet Tart Sauce
The Savory Sweet Tart Sauce is a yummy sauce that adds to the flavor of your meat preparation. Use this Savory Sweet Tart Sauce recipe and see how impressed your guests will be! - 20.4386
Savory Sauce Recipes By Category