- » Savory Puff
Savory Puff Recipes
Enjoy our collection of savory puff recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for savory puff recipes.
Savory Choux Puffs
Line several baking sheets with baking parchment paper.
To make the choux pastry, put the water and butter into a saucepan and heat gently until the butter melts, then bring to a boil.
Add the flour all at once and beat well.
Cook over a moderate heat until... - 39.1824
Savory Breakfast Puff
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. Spray small nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; add onion, zucchini, and ham. Cook over medium heat until onion is translucent, about 2 minutes.
3.... - 33.2264
Savory Tuna Puff
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 8-inch quiche dish or pie plate. In 1-quart saucepan over medium heat, melt butter or margarine; stir in flour, dry mustard, and salt until smooth; cook 1 minute. Gradually stir in milk; cook, stirring constantly, until... - 27.3423
Savory Cheese And Potato Puffs
Mash cooked potato with butter and seasoning and combine with onion and grated cheese.
Shape into balls about 2 inches in diameter and roll in crushed flakes.
Bake on greased baking sheet in oven at 400Â°F.
for about 20 minutes. - 18.3514
You May Also Like!
Savory Cream Puffs
To make cream puff paste, heat water, butter and salt in a medium saucepan over low heat.
When butter has melted, increase heat and bring to a boil.
Remove pan from heat; add flour all at once.
Mix with a wooden spoon to make a paste.
Return to heat and beat... - 42.1342
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, blend together the squash, molasses, flour, salt, nutmeg, ginger, and egg yolks. Beat the egg whites until stiff but not dry. Fold into the squash mixture.
3. Turn into an oiled 1 1/2-quart baking dish.... - 28.262
Savory Puff Pastry
Rinse eight to ten 4-inch (10-cm) tartlet pans in cold water.
Preheal oven to 400°F (205°C).
On a floured surface, roll out pastry dough 1/8 inch (3 mm) thick.
Cut out circles to fit tartlet pans.
Place dough in pans without stretching.
Pierce bottoms of... - 40.4765
Savory Puff Slice
1) Pre-heat the oven to 400°F/200°C/Gas 6.
2) Take a 7 x 11 Swiss roll tin and grease it well.
3) Using a knife, cut the meat loaf into 1" (2.5 cm) slices.
4) On a floured work surface, roll out half the pastry. Line the tin with... - 36.4018
Savory Miniature Puffs
Combine butter and salt with water in a heavy-saucepan and bring to a boil, When butter is melted, add flour all at once, beating vigorously over medium heat until dough forms a ball and leaves the side of the pan.
Remove from heat and beat in eggs, one at a... - 27.3559
Mashed Potato Puff
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Peel, quarter, and boil potatoes until tender. Drain and mash with 1/4 cup milk, margarine, and salt.
3. Beat egg yolks and 1/3 cup milk. Add to potato with onion, parsley, and cheese. Mix well.
4. Beat egg whites until stiff.... - 27.9275
Parsley Cheese Puff
Parsleyed Cheese Puff has a pungent taste. The cheese and eggs gives the Parsleyed Cheese Puff a imposing taste. Parsleyed Cheese Puff is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must try it. - 32.5076
Baked Cheese Puffs
To make cheese bows, sprinkle a third of the Gruyere cheese over a pastry board or clean working surface.
Roll out half the pastry dough over cheese to 1/4 inch (5 mm) thick.
Beat milk and egg yolk in a small bowl; use half to brush surface of dough.
Sprinkle... - 36.0205
Spread bread with butter or margarine, then cut into large cubes.
Place about one third in an 8-cup baking dish.
Sprinkle with one third of the cheese; repeat with remaining bread and cheese to make 2 more layers of each.
Beat eggs with milk, mustard,... - 36.5482
Savory Crabmeat Palmiers
Fond of seafood? Here's an interesting recipe that you can make using delicious crab meat. Watch Chef Tracy Porter demonstrate this step by step process to prepare these delicious Savory Crabmeat Palmiers. - 119.937
Savory Puff Recipes By Category