- » Savory Potato Quiche
Savory Potato Quiche Recipes
Enjoy our collection of savory potato quiche recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for savory potato quiche recipes.
Quiche With Spinach
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Beat together eggs, flour, salt and pepper.
Combine spinach and cheese and place in bottom of pie shell.
Mix skim milk powder and water with wire whisk.
Combine with egg mixture and pour over spinach in shell.
Bake in preheated oven... - 36.4223
Cheese Quiche In Brown Rice Shell
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Press cooked rice into oiled, 9 inch pie plate.
Bake in preheated oven just until dry (about 5 minutes); cool.
Using medium sized bowl, beat eggs until light and fluffy.
Combine skim milk powder and water with a wire whisk and add to... - 40.5758
Hash Brown Quiche
Hash Brown Quiche is delicious food made from eggs chicken vegetable milk product. - 33.6227
Hearty Sausage Mini Quiches
1. Line a muffin-cup pan with foil cups.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3. Take a large mixing bowl, combine first 5 ingredients.
4. Whisk lightly with a fork to blend well.
5. Stir in the sausage meat and set aside.
6. Take a skillet... - 47.8633
Once A Week Kitchen - Cheese & Onion Quiche
This crisp short crust pastry and a just-set no-cream cheesy and onion filling is a good perfect for dinner parties, Sunday brunches, pot lucks, picnics and even afternoon tea. You can whip up this tasty, homemade quiche in no time and serve it warm or... - 104.764
Muffin Tin Quiche
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Heavily grease a muffin tin with nonstick spray.
3. For the caramelized onions – In a large nonstick pan melt the butter over medium heat.
4. Add in the onions to the pan with the salt and pepper.... - 103.738
Blushing Beetroot Quiche
It is quite hard to resist the pull of this Blushing Beetroot Quiche. I often go for the looks of the dish before tasting it and this one flattered me right away with its looks. Just check out the recipe of the rich and yummy Blushing Beetroot Quiche. - 47.2811
Using some of the first spring vegetables of the year, this Frittata is perfect for an outdoor brunch. - 0