- » Savory Meatloaf
Savory Meatloaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of savory meatloaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for savory meatloaf recipes.
If you're looking for the perfect recipe of Meatloaf then look no further. The chef shows the Homemade version which tastes better and has fewer calories. Most of all it tastes so delicious. So, do try it out. - 135.689
So long, dude food. Most men who love food have a roasting pan and a decent spice rack, but they're still looking for that one book that has all the real food they love to eat and wish they could cook. Esquire food editor Ryan D'Agostino is here to change... - 123.557
Beef Cheeseburger Meatloaf
Add some spunk to the king of comfort food — the mighty meatloaf with this cheesy recipe. This recipe adds a cheesy twist to the otherwise flavorful meatloaf. Flavorful, moist, tasty and cheesy, this totally beefed-up dish is easy on the palate and is easy... - 120.242
Looking for a nice and easy Meatloaf recipe, then look no further. The Chef shows how to make Meatloaf at home. It's so delicious and if you're inviting friends home, you can surely make this dish. - 118.466
Here is an excellent video for Mediterranean style Meatloaf. This recipe is a variation of the traditional American style meatloaf and incorporates some traditional Mediterranean flavors with original meat loaf ingredients. The video is a must watch for some... - 117.554
Looking for a nice and easy Meatloaf recipe, then this is it. The Chef shows how to make Meatloaf at home. It's so delicious and I'm sure you will enjoy this meal with your family. - 111.876
Meatloaf recipe by Dave is not just another recipe. He has a totally different recipe that can make your meatloaf all the more delicious. He is using some of his chicken broth along with the other ingredients, don't be surprised because it is this ingredients... - 111.329
1. In food processor, drop celery, onion, carrot, green pepper, and garlic. Pulse to chop finely.
2. Pulse bread in a food processor and set it aside.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
4. Place a pan on medium heat, and drop bacon in it.... - 110.103
Want to learn about America's most popular comfort food which is cost effective and a meal in rush? Chef Tawnya shares her mother's marvellous meatloaf recipe which is easy to prepare and the aroma of it going to fill you house, needless to say its filling as... - 109.374
Baked Beef Cheeseburger Meatloaf
If you are tired of cooking meatloaf the old way and want to experiment a little, then this video is the perfect thing for you. Watch and learn to bake a fun and innovative meatloaf that all your guests are sure to fall in love with. This yummy treat is... - 109.084
Ms. Goldgirl's Meatloaf
A very delicious meatloaf that can be made with ground turkey or ground beef. Easy to mix together and can be prepared in advance. - 108.409
Man-pleasing Meatloaf- Easy, Moist And Flavorful
Do anyone really hate meatloaf? Its easy to make and most people love haing it with salad and mashed potatoes. It’s a kid's favorite too. Monique makes a great version that is low on fat but high on taste. - 107.399
Chicken Meatloaf With Hoisin Glaze
Do you like to experiment with cuisines? If you do here is what that can be tried. Everybody likes chicken and most of us enjoy Asian cuisines too. In this video chef makes chicken with hoisin sauce glaze, an absolutely delicious dish to try. - 106.023
Savory Country Meatloaf
If you want a classic European dish, then a meat loaf with some mashed potatoes and brown onion gravy is just the thing! A beautifully cooked dish by Chef David. Check out the video to see how this dish turns out! - 105.674
Quick & Simple Meatloaf
Meatloaf is a very versatile dish, which can be served with any of your favorite dishes. Try this simple recipe of meatloaf. Your family will definitely love it. - 105.291
Cedar Planked Meatloaf Burger (sandwich)
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine white onion, garlic, salt, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, tomatoes, sausage, hamburger, eggs, breadcrumb, and parsley. Mix well.
2. Pop it in refrigerator for an hour.
3. Roll mixture into patties, bigger... - 103.832
Betty's Meatloaf Stacks
If you want to eat something filling and delicious, you must not miss this video. Watch Betty making here some juicy meatloaf stacks and also serve them in an innovative way. - 103.156
Simple Easy Meatloaf
1. Preheat oven to 340-350 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add minced lamb, and pork. Mix to combine.
3. Drop garlic, breadcrumb, paprika, brown onion, and carrots in it. Knead just to incorporate.
4. Put eggs ,and mix it well.
5.... - 102.121
1. In a medium sized bowl, mix together egg, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, rosemary, thyme, pepper, and dry mustard.
2. Take a large mixing bowl, and put ground beef in it.
3. Add egg mixture, mushroom, garlic, and sun dried tomatoes.
4. Put... - 95.7174
Yoshida's Meatloaf Slow Cooked To Perfection
1. In a medium sized bowl, add egg, soup mix, pepper, and Yoshida’s. Whisk well.
2. Drop onion, green pepper, and garlic. Mix.
3. In a large mixing bowl, take meat, and pour egg mixture in it. Mix thoroughly.
4. Throw bread crumbs, mix and... - 93.9202
Pancetta Stuffed And Smothered Italian Meatloaf
Stuffed meats are ideal for a wholesome meal to serve over mains. Chef Mick shows how to make Stuffed and Smothered meatloaf in Italian style to serve over polenta. A garnish of grated cheese makes it colorful and tempting indeed! - 93.2003
Open Face Meatloaf Sandwich Bites And Others
Gone Thanksgiving, everyone begins their frantic search for new and creative holiday appetizers for the entertaining season! Here is a great video that shows you how to make three fast, fabulous and fancy holiday appetizers in one show! Bob shows you how to... - 92.2849
Savory Buttermilk Meatloaf
One would love to gobble down slices of this delicious and savory Buttermilk Meatloaf. This would be a be a beautiful addition to your Holiday dinner table. You can make this yummy meatloaf at home. All you need to do is watch this video and learn. Bon... - 89.7546
Meatloaf Cooked In Creamy Mushroom Gravy
Meatloaf Cooked in Creamy Mushroom Gravy is one of Chef John's successful experiments in the kitchen. The man has a way around his food. You are going to love this creamy dish. Enjoy! - 87.1982
Meatloaf With Cranberries
Got company coming over and wondering what to make, then here is an excellent recipe idea for you. The chef here provides simple directives to make meatloaf with pork, cranberries and cheese. Definitely a super easy thing to put together and your guest are... - 86.1218
Quick Meatloaf Sammich
If you're thinking of making a quick and tasty sammich, then do check this out. The chef prepares this delicious sammich. The meat is first cooked with all the sauces and is then baked. It gives a nice and different flavour. Do check out the video. - 85.8335
Hosting a cozy dinner party tonight, here is a recipe to make meat loaf. Watch cook Roland showing in easy steps how to make meat loaf using ground beef along with a few vegetables and flavors. Simply awesome! - 84.8937
Raw food is one of the most growing food genres today. Most of the people who are very health conscious are incorporating raw food in their lifestyle. Today chef Tina Jo will be sharing a great raw food recipe with you. Check out the video of the delicious... - 82.1837
When you view videos of the drunk cook, you should be aware of the language and the style! It may not adhere to certain standards but then he conjures up dishes in his kitchen! A meatloaf experimented with some herbs and other things. A video to watch with... - 62.5283
To all you people who love eating baked food. You have to check out this video of the yummy and delicious Baked Meatloaf. A great recipe prepared by chef Jenny just for you. - 62.1668
Combine minced steak, eggs, chopped onions, tomato sauce, oregano, salt and pepper in mixing bowl.
Blend well on electric mixer or by hand.
Form meat mixture into loaf shape.
Add a little stock or water if too stiff.
Place in greased shallow baking dish.... - 43.0983
Savory Chipper Loaf
STEPS NEEDED TO GETTING READY
1. Use a 2-piece meat loaf pan or line a loaf pan (9-X5-X3-inch) with foil.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F (170 degree C)
3. In a large bowl, add the meat and break up the lumps.
4. Add the remaining ingredients.
5. Tip... - 41.3116
Chilli Meatloaf And Potato Casserole
Heat oven to 375ºF. In large bowl, combine meatloaf ingredients (first 7 ingredients), mixing lightly but thoroughly; gently press into bottom of 9-inch square baking pan. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until no longer pink and juices run clear. Carefully pour off... - 30.4974
Florentine Stuffed Meatloaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Drain and press excess moisture out of spinach.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together hamburger, egg, onion, salt and pepper.
4. In an 8” x 4” loaf pan, line sides and bottom with 2/3 of meat mixture, set... - 0
Kicked Up Meatloaf
1. Preheat grill to 350 degree F.
2. On grill, place bacon slices, sprinkle candy sugar on top, cover and cook for a few minutes or until sugar melts. Remove from heat and cut into bite size chunks.
3. Place a black iron pan on grill and... - 0
Meatloaf, Perfect Fool Proof
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl add in the beef, eggs, ketchup, green bell pepper, celery stalk, garlic, onion, light brown sugar, black pepper, salt, marjoram, basil, rosemary, Worcestershire, bread crumbs and... - 0
Adam's Aunty Christal's Meatloaf
Most of us have a family member with a recipe that’s to die for. And some of us have
family members that shouldn’t be allowed near the kitchen or out in public for that
matter. Fortunately, Adam’s Aunty Christal knows what she’s doing and has social... - 0
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a mixing bowl take beef, onion, marinara and egg. Mix well with hands.
3. Add in the pork rinds and mix again.
4. Place the beef mixture in the loaf pan and pat with hands.
5. Bake in oven... - 0
Cheryls Home Cooking/meatloaf
My family's favorite meatloaf. I revised the way I make my meatloaf and added Parmesan cheese....OH YUM!! Either way yo make my meatloaf its a huge hit with my family. Your family is going to enjoy this meatloaf. - 0
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shows you how to keep your meatloaf moist and light with Memphis BBQ sauce, Basting Oil, eggs, and Panko bread crumbs. Our Demi Glace finishes it off with amazing flavor. - 0
Betty's Labor Day Meatloaf Cheeseburgers
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Labor Day Meatloaf Cheeseburgers. This homespun recipe is very American—a combination of cookout food and comfort food. It goes great with Loaded Whipped Potatoes! - 0
Try these single serving customized meat loaves that are sure to make the entire family happy! - 0
The Best Damn Meatloaf Ever!
Let The Kitchen Witch show you how to make her delicious rendition of a comfort classic. Better still, the recipe makes two and freezes like a dream for make ahead cooking! - 0
Vegan Meatloaf - The Vegan Zombie
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a meatloaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a pot boil vegetable stock and add in the millet. Bring to boil and turn the heat to low, simmer for 20 minutes. Let it cool once done.... - 0
Cheryls Home Cooking - Basic Meatloaf
Sharing a dinner meal, Meatloaf, greenbeans, and potaotes. Hope you all enjoy making this! This is such a very tasty dish for the whole family. My mother taught me how to make this dish. So from my family to yours!! - 0
Savory Meatloaf Recipes By Category