- » Savory Meat
Savory Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of savory meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for savory meat recipes.
Savory Pan Seared Flank Steak
It wouldn’t be an exaggeration to say that pan seared flank steak is every carnivore’s dream come true. Juicy flank steak, marinated and cooked in a pan, tastes like a dream. And it barely warrants and laborious efforts too. Just stream the video and you... - 121.988
Savory Buttermilk Meatloaf
One would love to gobble down slices of this delicious and savory Buttermilk Meatloaf. This would be a be a beautiful addition to your Holiday dinner table. You can make this yummy meatloaf at home. All you need to do is watch this video and learn. Bon... - 119.366
Healthy Low Carb Savory Taco Salad
Looking for a low carb taco salad recipe? Then watch this video and learn how to make the Mexican favorite the healthy way. With everyday ingredients and absolutely no hassles, you will be able to make a tasty salad that is healthy as well! - 113.293
English Meat And Potato Pie Part 1 - Savory Pastry Dough
This recipe of savory pastry dough for English meat pie helps you put together a meal at a fraction of a cost of buying readymade ingredients from supermarkets, with the taste of traditional home cooked food. Making pastry at home is so easy, and if you have... - 76.521
Savory Rice Stuffing For Meat
Want to make a perfect stuffing for your meat so that it tastes even better? Then watch this video and learn to make a savory rice stuffing that is easy to cook and so delicious that you might just want to skip the stuffing part and eat it as it is! Watch the... - 72.4435
Savory Meat Pie
This savory heat pie is a meat pie that can be prepared with either cooked lamb or beef. I made this savory heat pie as a filling one dish meal for my family and we all finished it in a sitting. Flavored with worcesterhsire sauce, soy sauce and red wine, the... - 47.0746
Capon And Savory Dressing En Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) In a paper bag, toss capon pieces with flour, salt and pepper.
3) Heat up shortening, fry until evenly browned.
4) In a large casserole, arrange around the sides.
5) In a skillet, sauté onion and celery in... - 45.9227
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4.
2) Mince or grind the liver and onions together.
3) In a bowl, combine the liver and onions with rest of the ingredients, mix thoroughly.
4) Divide and shape the mixture into 8... - 45.6453
Campbell's Savory Petite Meat Loaf Sandwiches
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine beef mince, bread crumbs, egg, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, half quantity tomato soup and onions. Mix well and place in a 8 inch x 4 inch baking pan.
3. Bake in... - 44.2332
Brain And Tomato Savory
1)Soak the brains in cold water for about 30 minutes.
2)Remove the skin and
place in a saucepan with cold water and bring to the boil and drain it.
3)Replace with cold water containing a little salt and a bay leaf or a piece of... - 44.224
Cook the vermicelli in the pressure cooker at high (15 lb) pressure for 3 minutes.
Drain pasta well and return it to the cooker with 25 g (1 oz) butter, toss well, then put the vermicelli in a hot ovenproof dish and keep it hot.
Meanwhile lightly fry the... - 44.0858
Savory Meat Balls
1. In a medium sized sauce pan combine tomato liquid, sugar and all seasonongs. Mix well and bring to boil.
2. Once boiled, reduce flame and simmer for 20 minutes. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine eggs, bread crumbs, onions and milk. Mix... - 43.9064
Savory Liver Loaf
Saute liver, onions and celery.
Place in blender, with egg and part of stewed tomatoes.
Blend until smooth.
Turn into bowl.
Add remaining ingredients and blend again.
Add only enough more stewed tomatoes to moisten.
Turn into oiled loaf... - 42.2351
Easy Savory Meat Loaf
Soak breadcrumbs in a bowl with wine or water until all liquid is absorbed.
Combine all other ingredients on a large dish, add moist crumbs and mix well, using hands.
Turn mixture into a greased loaf pan and pack down, cover and chill for 1 hour.
Cook in a... - 42.121
1) Coat the meat with seasoned flour.
2) In a heavy kettle, brown the meat in a little hot fat.
3) Add garlic and onion to brown.
4) Pour in water or bouillon to cover the meat.
5) Cover with a lid and simmer for 2 hours.
6) Fold in... - 42.112
Combine minced steak, eggs, chopped onions, tomato sauce, oregano, salt and pepper in mixing bowl.
Blend well on electric mixer or by hand.
Form meat mixture into loaf shape.
Add a little stock or water if too stiff.
Place in greased shallow baking dish.... - 41.9592
Savory Meat And Vegetable Filled Pastries
To prepare dough Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add milk, butter, salt, honey, and beaten egg, mixing well.
Beat in the whole wheat flour and work in the pastry flour, first with a wooden spoon, then by hand, enough to form a soft dough.
Knead dough 5 minutes... - 41.5126
Savory Meat Loaf
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients (except beef) and mix well.
Add beef and mix again.
3. Transfer mixture on to a 8 ½ inch x 4 ½ inch baking pan and bake in pre heated oven for... - 41.1051
Wash the breadfruit and puncture several times.
Bake in moderate oven for about 1 1/2 hours, or till soft.
Heat oil and saute spring onions, chopped onion and capsicum for 5 minutes.
Add chopped herbs and cook another few minutes.
Add meat which should be cut... - 39.9623
Sago Minced Meat Savory Balls
1. Wash, drain and keep aside sago for 30 minutes.
2. Boil the mincemeat in just enough water to cook it tender but dry.
3. Grind green chillies and ginger to a fine paste.
4. Mix together mincemeat, ground-ingredients, finely chopped onions, gram flour, lime... - 39.0766
Savory Meat Loaf
Melt the butter and fry the onion until soft; chop the pepper and mix well with all the remaining ingredients.
Grease a loaf tin and press in the mixture.
Smooth the top and cover with greaseproof paper; bake in the centre of a moderate oven (375°F - Gas... - 38.7163
Savory Meat Stack Bunwiches
1. Mix all the ingredients and allow the mixture to become cool.
2. Take 6 buns, halve them and butter the cut sides.
3. Spread the cooled mixture on the buttered halves and top with crisp lettuce and tomato slice.
4. Serve immediately. - 38.3815
Savory Lamb Kidney Saute
Dredge kidneys in flour.
Saute kidneys in oil and remove kidneys from pan.
Add stock, essence of sweet herbs, salt, yeast and tarragon to pan in which kidneys were cooked.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Arrange kidneys on... - 38.3146
Savory Liver Skillet
1) Sprinkle the livers with flour, until thoroughly coated.
2) In a skillet, saute the livers, green pepper and onion in shortening, until the liver is browned.
3) Stir in the tomato soup, water, and lemon.
4) Cover and cook over a low heat for 30... - 38.2147
Savory Chuck Steak
About 35 minutes before serving: With sharp knife, cut and discard fat and bones from chuck steak; cut meat into strips 1/4-inch wide.
In large bowl, toss chuck with flour, salt and pepper.
In large skillet over medium heat, in hot salad oil, brown steak.
Add... - 37.9132
Savory Stuffed Meat Loaf
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Mix all ingredients except stuffing.
Spread 2/3 of the mixture in ungreased loaf pan, 9x5x3 inches, press ing mixture up sides of pan to within 3/4 inch of top.
Spoon stuffing onto mixture in pan; then top with remaining meat mixture,... - 37.2759
Savory Puff Slice
1) Pre-heat the oven to 400°F/200°C/Gas 6.
2) Take a 7 x 11 Swiss roll tin and grease it well.
3) Using a knife, cut the meat loaf into 1" (2.5 cm) slices.
4) On a floured work surface, roll out half the pastry. Line the tin with... - 36.4018
Savory Meat Loaf
This herb-flecked meat loaf is everything a good meat loaf should be! - 36.1592
Mix flour, salt and pepper and rub into veal cubes.
Heat the butter in skillet and brown veal and onion.
Transfer to 2-quart casserole.
Heat broth in skillet and, after scraping brown crust from skillet, add to casserole.
Add celery, peas and rosemary to veal... - 35.9809
Savory Crab Meat Salad
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Toss crab meat and green peppers with macaroni.
Blend remaining ingredients together.
Pour over crab meat mixture; toss lightly until ingredients are evenly coated.
Chill thoroughly. - 34.7443
Savory Masala For Meat
1. In a bowl, blend together all the ingredients.
2. Use immediately in curries or transfer in an airtight jar and keep in a cool dry place. - 33.628
Savory Meat Patties
Melt 2 tablesp bacon fat, add onion, and simmer 3 min.
Mix all remaining ingredients, but 1 tablesp bacon fat and flour.
Add minced onion and fat remaining in pan.
Form into 10 thin patties, then dust with flour.
Brown slowly on all sides in... - 33.4295
Savory Meat Loaf
Cook ground pork on plastic cooking rack in 2 quart utility dish in the Radarange oven 3 minutes, drain.
Combine pork with 3/4 cup catchup and all remaining ingredients; mix thoroughly; shape into round loaf.
Place in 9 inch pie plate.
Spread surface with... - 33.3551
Brains In Savory Sauce
Blend in flour.
Gradually add milk and cook, stirring until thickened.
Add all ingredients except toast.
Simmer until hot.
Serve on toast. - 32.7122
Savory Sausage Meat Stuffing
1) Trim the bacon and chop into small pieces.
2) In a saucepan heat butter till it melts.
3) Stir in finely chopped onion.
4) Fry till soft but don't brown.
5) In a basin arrange the sausage meat.
6) Sprinkle herbs over it and mix... - 32.0452
Savory Broiled Quail
1. In a zip loack bag, combine sherry soy sauce, quail and sesame oil, seal the nag and marinate for at least two hours in the refrigerator
2. Keep turning the bag occasionally and, when done, drain the liquid out and reserve it
3. Spray a broiler pan... - 31.8404
Savory Meat Loaf
Blend all ingredients well.
Turn into an oiled loaf pan.
Bake in 350Â° F. oven for 1 hour. - 31.1873
Savory Meat Loaf Using Hamburger Mixture
Place the butter, onion and garlic in a bowl. Cover and cook for 2 minutes.
Mix together the beef, pork, breadcrumbs and seasoning to taste. Stir in the onion, garlic and beaten egg. Combine well and cook uncovered for 5 minutes. Stir and break up with a... - 29.8717
This tasty Savory Mince is great with toast or mashed potatoes. I served it last week for my friends and they have been haunting me for the Savory Mince recipe since then. So, here it is! - 29.6986
Savory Meat Recipes By Category