- » Savory Filling
Savory Filling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of savory filling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for savory filling recipes.
Crepes For Savory Fillings
Sift flour and salt together into a bowl; mix all remaining ingredients and add slowly to dry ingredients, beating until smooth.
Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes.
Brush bottom and sides of a heavy 6" skillet with cooking oil and set over moderate heat... - 34.5948
You May Also Like!
Cheesy Savory Filling For Tarts
Prepare tomato gravy as directed in the recipe.
Thicken the gravy by cooking for 15 minutes longer.
Add rest of the ingredients.
Fill the baked tart shells before serving. - 23.2081
Savory Filling For Tarts
Filled tarts may be garnished by any one of the above.
For mashed potato decoration, fill the potatoes in forcing bag with large star nozzle and pipe flowerets on the prepared tarts.
Place a boiled pea, tomato piece or sliced small chilli in the centre of the... - 20.2545
Savory Cheese Filling
In bowl combine egg, ricotta or cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, snipped parsley, basil, pepper, and nutmeg. - 22.9024
Savory Nut Filling
1) In a bowl, prepare the nut mixture.
2) Stir in the cottage cheese and butter or margarine, alongwith the nut mixture and prepare a stiff paste.
3) Use as required. - 27.7028
1. Preheat 7-inch Straight-Sided Fry Pan over medium heat about 2 minutes or until drops of water dance on dry pan surface; saute ground beef 2 minutes or until lightly browned; drain off drippings.
2. Add remaining ingredients; blend well; reduce heat to... - 31.4626
Savory Beef And Bean Filling
1) Preheat the oven to 300 F.
2) Lightly grease a baking tray and set aside.
3) In saucepan, heat oil and saute onions until tender.
4) Stir in the beef, tomato sauce or catsup, Worcestershire sauce, celery and kidney beans.
5) Simmer... - 43.8689
Savory Soya Filling
1) In a skillet, gently saute the onion in butter alongwith the soup mix, tomato juice, soya flour and yeast extract.
2) Allow to slightly cool and stir in the beaten egg.
3) Use as required. - 31.4232
Savory Tuna Sandwich Filling
1. In a medium mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise and relish and beat until smooth.
2. Add celery, capers and flaked tuna and mix well.
3. Store in the refrigerator until required.
4. Use this as a spread or filling for sandwiches. Add tomato... - 30.0764
Savory Fillings Sauces
1. In a pan, melt the butter, mix in the flour and gently fry for 2 minutes. Stir constantly, do not let it brown
2. Take away from the heat and slowly mix in the milk.
3. Keep the pan back on heat and bring to the boil, stirring constantly.
4. Simmer... - 32.2749