- » Savory Cocktail Meatballs
Savory Cocktail Meatballs Recipes
Enjoy our collection of savory cocktail meatballs recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for savory cocktail meatballs recipes.
Combine egg, sausage, ground round, crackers, milk, and sage until well-mixed.
Shape into meatballs and brown in a small amount of oil in a large pot.
Drain the meatballs and place in a baking dish.
Combine water, ketchup, soy sauce, brown sugar, and barbecue... - 38.3461
Cocktail Ham Balls
1. Brown sausage. Drain all excess fat.
2. Mix all ingredients. Form into 4 dozen balls, using 2 teaspoons meat per ball.
3. Brown slowly in pan coated with vegetable pan spray.
4. Lower heat; continue cooking 10 minutes or until meat is entirely cooked. - 24.9337
Turkey And Craisins Meatballs With Mango Chutney
Have you ever tried cooking your meat with fruits? If you haven't then you are missing out on some really wild flavors. Watch this video recipe of Turkey and Craisins Meatballs with Mango Chutney and learn a funky dish that can be a heart throb in your next... - 146.145
1. Take a bowl and add all ingredients and blend them well.
2. Roll into small balls using a little seasoned flour.
3. Take a skillet and add 2 tbsp of oil or fat and heat it. Saute the meatballs until they turn golden on all sides and cook them well.... - 40.4852