- » Savory Cocktail Meatballs
Savory Cocktail Meatballs Recipes
Enjoy our collection of savory cocktail meatballs recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for savory cocktail meatballs recipes.
Sweet Cocktail Meatballs
If you want to serve something exciting in your next party try these Sweet Cocktail Meatballs. This recipe uses some off the shelve ingredients and is fairly easy to put together. Watch this video to get the detailed recipe. - 114.748
You May Also Like!
Cocktail Ham Balls
1. Brown sausage. Drain all excess fat.
2. Mix all ingredients. Form into 4 dozen balls, using 2 teaspoons meat per ball.
3. Brown slowly in pan coated with vegetable pan spray.
4. Lower heat; continue cooking 10 minutes or until meat is entirely cooked. - 26.4006
1. Pour water on bread core to make it wet, and then press it with your hands to squeeze away water.
2. In food processor, finely chop onion with a touch of olive oil.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground meat, bread core, and egg... - 94.1448
Turkey And Craisins Meatballs With Mango Chutney
Have you ever tried cooking your meat with fruits? If you haven't then you are missing out on some really wild flavors. Watch this video recipe of Turkey and Craisins Meatballs with Mango Chutney and learn a funky dish that can be a heart throb in your next... - 115.284
Mini Meatballs With Tasty Dipping Sauce
Looking for some nice recipes for appetizers, then this is it. Chef Victoria makes this amazing Mini Meatballs with Tasty Dipping Sauce. It will be a great hit at your next cocktail party. - 114.784
Easy Taco Meatball Salad
Find out why this is Mr. Kitchen Witch's favorite salad! Easy Taco Meatball Salad is sure to become a favorite for you as well! - 0
1. Take a bowl and add all ingredients and blend them well.
2. Roll into small balls using a little seasoned flour.
3. Take a skillet and add 2 tbsp of oil or fat and heat it. Saute the meatballs until they turn golden on all sides and cook them well.... - 42.0995
Red Devil Balls
Red devil balls are savory apeetizers made with deviled ham and cream cheese. Easily prepared and served on wodden picks, this is a perfect starter or appetizer for dinner parties or cocktail parties. - 24.0433
If you are trying to boost your intake of omega-3s, try this simple favorite. It is a great way to use convenient canned, packaged, (or leftover) salmon. The tangy lemon sauce provides a tart balance. - 49.0635
Crabmeat Stuffed Shrimp
When you are pressed for time, try preparing this quick and easy shrimp recipe at home. Beryl Stokes shares with you an easy, tasty stuffed shrimp recipe that comes stacked with crabmeat, shrimps, eggs, a slew of herbs and sauces and makes for a scrumptious... - 108.178