- » Savory Cheese Puff
Savory Cheese Puff Recipes
Enjoy our collection of savory cheese puff recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for savory cheese puff recipes.
Soppressata With Cheese In Puff Pastry
1. Preheat oven to 450 degree F.
2. Lightly flour the work surface and lay a puff pastry sheet on it.
3. Spread Dijon mustard evenly over top, leaving one inch border on all sides.
4. Top it evenly with salami.
5. Sprinkle cheese on top of... - 103.639
Cheese Potato Puff
1. Cook the potatoes till tender in a 10" deep dutch oven and water for 20 minutes.
2. Drain and mash the potatoes.
3. Add 1 3/4 cups cheese, milk, butter and salt.
4. Cook and stir over low heat until butter & cheese are melted.
5. Fold in eggs.
6.... - 103.134
You May Also Like!
Savory Cheese And Potato Puffs
Mash cooked potato with butter and seasoning and combine with onion and grated cheese.
Shape into balls about 2 inches in diameter and roll in crushed flakes.
Bake on greased baking sheet in oven at 400Â°F.
for about 20 minutes. - 20.0598
Savory Cream Puffs
To make cream puff paste, heat water, butter and salt in a medium saucepan over low heat.
When butter has melted, increase heat and bring to a boil.
Remove pan from heat; add flour all at once.
Mix with a wooden spoon to make a paste.
Return to heat and beat... - 44.4163
Cheese And Chicken Tikka Puffs With Cheese Sauce
Tired of mainstream appetizers that you have served over the years? Then do something different this time and treat your guests to the tasty chicken and cheese puffs detailed in this video. Watch to know more! - 79.4217
Parsley Cheese Puff
Parsleyed Cheese Puff has a pungent taste. The cheese and eggs gives the Parsleyed Cheese Puff a imposing taste. Parsleyed Cheese Puff is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must try it. - 34.6214
Baked Cheese Puffs
To make cheese bows, sprinkle a third of the Gruyere cheese over a pastry board or clean working surface.
Roll out half the pastry dough over cheese to 1/4 inch (5 mm) thick.
Beat milk and egg yolk in a small bowl; use half to brush surface of dough.
Sprinkle... - 37.5113
Savory Breakfast Puff
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. Spray small nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; add onion, zucchini, and ham. Cook over medium heat until onion is translucent, about 2 minutes.
3.... - 35.4561
Yummy Tuna And Cheese Stuffed Pastry
In search of tasty snack recipe? Look no further. This video is just apt for you, watch the chef prepare this Yummy Tuna and Cheese Stuffed Pastry. We bet you would want to make this dish over and over again. - 57.1742
Vegetable Cheese Puff
These Vegetable Cheese Puffs are an ideal snack for weight watchers who donâ€™t want to overstuff themselves and at the same time don't want to experience that lingering hunger . Just try these Vegetable Cheese Puffs and let me know if you've enjoyed... - 40.3625
Savory Choux Puffs
Line several baking sheets with baking parchment paper.
To make the choux pastry, put the water and butter into a saucepan and heat gently until the butter melts, then bring to a boil.
Add the flour all at once and beat well.
Cook over a moderate heat until... - 40.6654
Savory Puff Slice
1) Pre-heat the oven to 400°F/200°C/Gas 6.
2) Take a 7 x 11 Swiss roll tin and grease it well.
3) Using a knife, cut the meat loaf into 1" (2.5 cm) slices.
4) On a floured work surface, roll out half the pastry. Line the tin with... - 36.1474