- » Savory Cake
Savory Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of savory cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for savory cake recipes.
Instant Pan Handvo - Savory Pan Cake - Gujarati Cuisine
If you enjoy eating traditional Gujarati snacks, then you'll really love this one. The chef explains the recipe so nicely. It can be served with tea, as it tastes great. You can also bake it if you like but traditionally it is made on the pan. Watch the video... - 132.689
Handvo - Steamed Savory Vegetable Cake - Gujarati Cuisine
Those who follow gujarati recipes must have heard of this dish. It is called Handvo in Gujarati cuisine. It is a combination of rice and lentils. It can be cooked as well as baked. The chef has baked the handvo and it looks yummy. Simply delicious to eat. Do... - 109.276
Bottle Gourd Savory Cake
Are you looking for the recipe of Indian savory cake.? Then do try this one. Chef Bhavna shows this simple recipe of making this savory cake. This is a famous gujarati snack and it tastes yummy with tea. Don't forget to watch the video. - 92.7809
Betty's Simple And Savory Potato Cakes
Need a hearty supper start for your weekend special dinner? Then this flavorful potato cake will surely shine. In this video, Betty gives a simple demo on how to make these quick and simple potato cakes. A great way to use up leftover mashed potatoes, this is... - 82.2259
Classic Deviled Egg Sandwich & Savory Vegetarian Cake
How about a breakfast with classic high protein sandwich, salad and vegetarian eggless cake? It's not at all difficult with a nice presentation by Bale Dave who blends assorted flavors of mustard, pepper and egg to create something incredible. Combine with... - 49.5358
Savory Potato Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a pan, melt, 2 tablespoons of butter, and saute celery.
3) Put the lid on and simmer for 15 minutes.
4) Stir in mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes.
5) Blend in 1 tablespoon of flour, and mustard for 2... - 46.0504
1. Wash and dry rice and grams. Powder coarsely (like semolina).
2. Heat half the oil and rub into the powdered ingredients.
3. Add beaten curds and warm water to make a thick batter.
4. Keep in warm place for 12 hours till fermented. Mix well.
5. Add finely... - 45.0215
1) Line and grease a roasting tin of 20 x 28 x 4 cm / 8 x 11 x 1 1/2 measurement.
2) Preheat the oven.
3)... - 44.3861
Savory Bacon Baps
Stir sugar into warm water and sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes or until the surface is frothy.
Stir gently to moisten any dry particles remaining on top.
Place half the flour in a large bowl.
Add yeast liquid to flour with... - 43.3584
Savory Cottage Cheesecake With Strawberry Glaze
1. Roll the zwieback into fine crumbs.
2. Grease a nine-inch spring-form pan and dust the sides with zwieback crumbs. Mix the remaining crumbs with sugar, salt, pepper and the butter and press onto the bottom of the pan. Bake five minutes. Cool.
3. Press the... - 40.6001
Savory Vegetable Cheesecake
Set the grated zucchini in a colander over the sink.
Salt lightly and let stand for 15 minutes.
Squeeze out all excess moisture.
Saute the onions in butter with 1/2 tsp.salt till soft and golden.
Add garlic, carrot, zucchini, flour, basil, and oregano.
Keep... - 39.5768
Savory Cheese Cake
1) Take a bowl and heat milk for 2 minutes on power.
2) Take another bowl and beat in eggs, cheese, nutmeg, salt, pepper, and milk.
3) Take a buttered glass dish and pour the mixture in it.
4) Cook for few minutes in defrost setting and then on power... - 37.5706
Savory Steamed Bean Curd Cake
1. Marinate chicken for 30 minutes.
2. Slightly mash bean curd and let drain in a sieve for 5 minutes.
3. Heat oil in wok over high heat. Add chicken and mushrooms. Stir for 1 1/2-2 minutes or until chicken turns white. Remove and set aside.
4. In a shallow... - 33.0203
Savory Nut Cake
In your blender coarsely grind the nuts (not the sunflower seeds) 1/2 cup at a time. Put the coarse meal in a small bowl and stir in the sunflower seeds.
Put the 2 eggs in the blender, drop in the onion quarters and buzz until smooth. Stir this mixture into... - 32.8803
Savory Spaghetti Cake
This Savoury Spaghetti Cake is absolutely delightful and great to pep up those weekend family dinners. Enjoyed as a snack, dessert or light meal, the myriad flavors of the Savoury Spaghetti Cake dish never fails to catch you by surprise. Trust me, you will... - 32.5201
Savory Mountain Cake
1. Heat oven to 450°. Grease a 9-inch round pan. Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat, and cook the onions until browned, about 10 minutes. Add marjoram and the 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper; cook 1 minute more, and then set aside.
2. In a... - 30.1691
Quick Hash Brown - Savory Potato Cake
1. In a mixing bowl, add and combine together the potatoes, onion, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, black pepper, salt, vinegar, olive oil and bread crumbs. Mix until well incorporated.
2. In a large sauce pan on medium low, heat oil and place the... - 0