- » Savory Buns
Savory Buns Recipes
Enjoy our collection of savory buns recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for savory buns recipes.
Gooey Cinnamon Buns
Try out these gooey cinnamon buns for a nutritious breakfast. Watch this impressive video to make these flavorful buns that are raw and requires no baking. The video is absolutely interesting and offers great serving suggestions too. Simply try out and enjoy! - 121.576
Buddocks - Home Style Meat Buns
Buddocks are nothing but home-style meat buns, which can be stuffed with any of your favorite ingredients such as cabbage, cheese etc. This is the best recipe to show your cooking talent and creativity. - 121.416
Easy Bbq Pork Steamed Buns
Easy BBQ Pork Steamed Buns is a mouth watering Korean dish. Join James in his kitchen as he prepares the Easy BBQ Pork Steamed Buns and try out yourself. - 117.871
Perfect Burger And Super-fast Buns
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, mix yeast and water.
3. Add butter, and sugar in it. Let it stand for 5 minutes.
4. Put egg, salt, and flour. Using dough hook attachment of your mixer, blend to form a soft dough.... - 111.736
Chinese New Year Pan Fried Buns
These pan fried buns are Chinese new year specialty. It’s delicious and easy to make. Ying demonstrates how to make Chinese pan-fried buns on WGN's Lunchbreak program. Do try it!!! - 111.45
Lunchbox Shrimp Crunch Buns
1. In a large saucepan, bring one litre of water to simmering boil.
2. Put Old bay seasoning in it. Add shrimp, and cook for 3-5 minutes or until they become pink and translucent.
3. Drain and set the shrimps aside to cool.
4. Add celery, green onion,... - 109.826
Low Carb Cajun Burger - Making The Hamburger Buns Part 1
Don't let your low carb diet put a damper on your love for food! You can be on a diet and still eat what you love, like a Cajun style burger. With LowCarb360's 3 Part video series on making the perfect low carb burger, you will be able to make a healthy... - 108.278
Steamed Buns With Pork Filling
Pork is too good when used as a filling or stuffing especially with breads or buns. Check out Melanie showing how to make Steamed Buns with Pork filling as well as two sauces to serve with the buns. Flavorful meat delight! - 106.739
Italian Sausage Wrap In Bacons Buns
As a cook how much do you experiments with your culinary skills? The chef in this video loves to experiment with the ingredients and come up with unique or not so unique dishes. Watch the video and find out what is he making. - 93.4638
Sally Lunn Buns
In this video, June the Homemaker shows you how to make delicious Sally Lunn muffins with the help of Billy the Boy Next Door! They are easy to make and very tasty too. Be sure to try it at home! Enjoy! - 86.9315
Breakfast Platter - Part 2 Cinnamon Buns
If you are looking for new recipes to jazz up your early-morning meal, grab a pen and a book and note down this amazing cinnamon bun recipe. So lipsmackingly delicious, this melt in the mouth buns flavored with cinnamon and topped with a dollop of fresh cream... - 83.7524
Baked Beans With Bread Buns
If you're looking for a quick recipe, especially when you get back from work, then look no further. The baked beans have an Indian touch to it and is served with bread buns or rice. Check out the video as chef Bhavna shares this super easy recipe. - 77.2298
Bran Dinner Buns
Barn Dinner Buns are a healthy way to bring bran and fibers into meals. This is a bun that can be eaten with the meals and also as a snack owing to its tasty. It is not too complicated to make bran dinner bun and can be perfected with practice. Try this... - 53.1058
Savory Choux Buns
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F (mark 6).
2) In a saucepan, add the butter and water, allow the butter to melt and then bring to a boil.
3) Turn off the heat, beat in the flour, then cook gently to form a ball leaving the sides of the... - 47.107
Hong Kong Style Char Siu Buns
1000 gramm of pork tenderloin
remove all of the fat.
1. 1 tsp 5 spice powder
2. 5 soup spoons soy sauce
3. 5 soup spoons Rum
4. 3 soup spoons honey
5. 2 soup spoons tomato paste, and ketchup
6. 3 soup spoons hoisin sauce
5 spice... - 46.0343
Savory Sandwich Buns
Dissolve yeast and sugar in 2 cups warm water in a large bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
Add 2 cups flour and next 3 ingredients; beat at low speed of an electric mixer until blended.
Gradually stir in 2 1/2 cups flour; cover and let rest 15 minutes.
Sprinkle 1... - 39.7468
Chinese Steamed Buns With Meat Filling Part 1 - Dough Making
1. flour into bowl sieved middle to put in dry yeast add some sugar on top, after add 5 soup spoons warm water, cover with a plate for 20 minutes
2. stir in sieved flour and 5 soup spoons salad oil to mix into a smooth paste, leave for until frothy
3. I turn... - 37.2673
Chicken Stuffed Buns
This is a tasty and filling snack with hearty chicken stuffing. It serves for the burger and sandwich at the same time. Serve it with tomato ketchup and the fries on the side. - 0
Tuna Steak & Pesto Buns
Barry shows you how to make delicious tuna steak buns with a wicked homemade pesto and pineapple combo! - 0
How To Make Hamburger And Hot Dog - Weiner (franks) Buns
1. Preheat the oven at 425 degrees F. Line a baking pan with silicon mat.
2. In a mixing bowl add in warm water.
3. Add in the salt, sugar, yeast and oil. Mix together with stand mixer for few minutes. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
4. After... - 0
How To Make Pav Buns (homemade Indian Dinner Rolls)
Learn how to make Pav Buns at home (part of popular Indian street food- Pav Bhaji)-Normally Pav Buns are made out of all purpose or bread flour. However, I used mainly Whole Wheat Flour (in combination with all purpose flour) and minimal butter to prepare... - 0
Savory Buns Recipes By Category