- » Savory Beef Tongue
Savory Beef Tongue Recipes
Enjoy our collection of savory beef tongue recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for savory beef tongue recipes.
Boiled Fresh Beef Tongue
1. Wash the tongue and place it in a large kettle with the remaining ingredients.
Add cold water to just cover.
Cover tightly, bring to a boil, lower the heat and simmer until tender, about three and one-half hours.
2. Let tongue cool in its broth. When... - 33.5938
Boiled Smoked Tongue
1. Cover the tongue with water, add remaining ingredients and cook, covered, until tender, three hours or longer.
2. Remove the root portion and the skin as for boiled fresh beef tongue - 25.1786
Cover tongue with stock.
Simmer for 1 hour.
Arrange 4 slices of bacon at bottom of deep saucepan.
Lay tongue on top.
Cover with remaining 4 slices of bacon.
Add rest of ingredients and 1 cup of stock in which tongue was cooked.
Cover and continue... - 35.267
1. In a bowl, mix ground beef with salt, pepper, egg and herbs
2. Fill four tartlets with this mixture
3. In a bowl, mix the mushrooms with garlic, cheese, tongue and sausage and fill four more tartlets with it
4. Grate cucumber roughly, mix with the... - 38.8188
Place pie crust sticks in a large bowl.
Add water and make pie dough according to directions on package.
On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough to fit twelve 4-inch (10-cm) tartlet pans.
Place in pans without stretching.
Preheat oven to 400°F... - 40.7438
Beef Filling For Pasties
This recipe for beef filling is especially prepared for filling meat pasties. Cooked and combined with bachamel sauce and seasonings like shallots, clove, peppers and parsley, the beef filling is savory and spicy. The filling can be used for meat rolls or... - 27.5092
Combine mustard, flour, sugar and salt in top of double boiler.
Combine water and meat extract, and add to mustard mixture.
Stir in vinegar.
Add egg yolks and butter or margarine.
Cook over hot water until thickened, stirring constantly.
Serve hot or cold,... - 35.0625
The haitian rarebit are cooked and browned kaiser rolls made with a filling of cheese with relish and chopped meat. I serve these up as filling snacks often when the kids are in the mood for something savory. Easily made, the haitain rarebit can be made with... - 30.709