- » Savannah
Savannah food is quite famous for various kinds of desserts, vegetables, meat, fruits, soups, desserts, sauces, and bread, where almost all the food items are derived from US state Georgia, which is the home of ... More »
Seafood Stuffed Lobster
Are you looking for a delightful seafood recipe? Look at this outstanding video that presents an incredible recipe where the lobster is stuffed with a wonderful seafood and mushroom filling, topped with plenty of cheese and then baked to perfection. Check out... - 133.193
Sausage And Potato With Cheesy Grits
A warm filling breakfast. This video shows how to prepare sausages and onion with a cheesy grit in a true Irish style. This sensational video prepares this recipe very quick. The super rich cheesy grit compliments the sausages in a wonderful way. - 124.997
Sassy Savannah Iced Tea
If you are looking to impress that pretty lady seated across the table, knock down a few shots of this Savannah iced tea. A fun spin on the old Long Island tea, this layered long drink brims with creme de cassis, tequila, lime juice and sprite, put together... - 93.5973
Savannah Sweet Potato Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) In the pie shell, arrange the sliced sweet potatoes and cover with the hot rhubarb sauce.
3) In a saucepan, mix the sugar and cornstarch together.
4) Gradually stir in the milk, blend well.
5) Then stir... - 46.248
1.Slice bananas into thin long strips.
2.In a saucepan, mix sugar, flour, salt, pineapple and cherries.
3.Put the pan om medium flame and let the ingredients cook until fluffy and thick.
4.Turn off the heat and put gelatine in th epan... - 43.3514
Savannah Cake Squares
1) Lightly grease a 13X9X2-inch baking pan.
2) In a bowl, make the cake batter using cake mix, following the instructions mentioned on the label.
3) Transfer the batter into the baking pan.
4) Bake the cake as per the directions on the... - 41.2816
Savannah Cream Ring
1) On a clean working table, place the cake, smooth side up.
2) Using a sharp knife, cut horizontally a 1/2-inch slice from the top, in sawing motion and set aside.
3) Make a deep circle engraving around the top about 3/4 inch in from outer edge
4)... - 39.2822
Onion And Tomato Salad Savannah
Arrange onion rings on the bottom of a large bowl.
Cover with tomato slices.
Sprinkle with chives, basil, dill, poppy seeds, sugar, salt and pepper.
Chill thoroughly. - 36.0678
Savannah Spoon Bread
Mix the corn meal and soy flour together in a saucepan.
Stir the water in slowly to prevent lumping, and cook over a medium heat, stirring constantly, until boiling.
Remove from heat and cool to lukewarm.
Add salt, oil, and egg yolks.
Beat egg whites until... - 35.2012
Stuffed Mushrooms Savannah
Wipe mushrooms with a damp paper towel to clean.
Dip caps in butter and place top side down in flat baking dish.
Chop stems and combine with remaining ingredients.
Fill mushroom caps.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at HIGH 3 to 4 minutes. - 31.0618
Savannah Tearoom Chicken Salad
1. In a mixing bowl, toss chicken with Russian dressing to coat. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
2. About 1 hour before serving, add celery, green and red grapes, pecans, mayonnaise, and lemon juice to chicken. Stir to mix well. Season with salt... - 29.5295
1. In a cocktail shaker, add ice cubes, fresh orange juice, creme de cacao, gin and egg white.
2. Shake well the contents of the shaker until a frost forms.
3. Into a sour glass, strain the contents of the shaker and serve chilled. - 27.0555
Savannah Seafood Spread
Place the block of cheese in the center of a serving plate.
Combine the shrimp and crab meat in a medium-sized bowl, and pile over the cheese.
Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl, and pour over the seafood. - 26.767
Savannah Deviled Crabs
Mix crab meat with mashed boiled eggs; add 1/2 cup of bread crumbs, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce, salt, dressing, and mayonnaise.
Put into shells; cover crabs with 1/2 cup crumbs and melted butter.
Bake 15 minutes in a moderate oven. - 26.2419
Savannah Cake Squares
1. Prepare cake mix and bake in a greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan, following label directions.
2. While cake bakes, melt butter or margarine in a medium-size saucepan; remove from heat. Stir in brown sugar, peanut butter and cream.
3. Remove cake from oven;... - 24.9444
Slim Savannah Trifle
Tear or cut the cake into 1/2 inch cubes.
Prepare the pudding with skim milk using the package directions.
Slice the strawberries.
Layer the pudding, cake cubes, berries and whipped topping in a glass bowl, 1/2 at a time.
Cover with plastic wrap and chill... - 23.3056
Savannah Steamed Shrimp
Mix ingredients together in bowl and refrigerate 2 hours.
Steam shrimp 6 to 7 minutes, stirring 2 to 3 times during cooking.
Serve with fresh lemon. - 20.8789
Into a heavy saucepan put the white salt meat or bacon, the butter, and onion.
Cook until onion is tender; add the seasoned ground beef.
Stir often; add the tomato juice and cook until of desired consistency.
This may be cooked until dry or served soft as... - 20.2715
Savannah Recipes By Category