- » Sauterne Wine
Sauterne Wine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sauterne wine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sauterne wine recipes.
Cheese Fondue With Sauterne Wine
Combine Swiss and Gruyere cheese with cornstarch.
Rub inside of slow-cooking pot with cut garlic; then discard garlic.
Pour sauterne and lemon juice into pot; turn control on high.
Heat for 20 to 30 minutes or until very hot.
Gradually add cheese (a handful... - 38.6221
Blender Hollandaise Sauterne
1. In a saucepan, add the butter and melt over a low flame, heating until it begins to foam.
2. In the meantime, in a blender jar, combine the egg yolks, wine and seasonings.
3. Blend for 2 seconds. .
4. With the motor running at high speed, pour the... - 36.6694
Champagne And Sauterne Punch
1) In a bowl, add sugar, lemon juice and orange juice and stir till sugar dissolves.
2) Chill till serving time.
3) In a punch bowl, add ice cube and then pour in the juice mix.
4) Add champagne and garnish with lemon and orange slices.
5)... - 36.1934
1. In a small saucepan, mix together sauterne and instant minced onion; let it stand for about 10 minutes.
2. Stir in mayonnaise or salad dressing, snipped parsley, and lemon juice.
3. Stir constantly and heat over low heat until sauce is heated... - 29.8225
You May Also Like!
Raspberry Sauterne Punch
Put the water and raspberries in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for ten minutes.
Press through a sieve.
Add sugar and stir until dissolved.
Add the lemon and orange juice and pour into a punch bowl over a large block of... - 33.3185
1. Into a large bowl, place ice lump and pour Sauterne on top.
2. Add Lemon Juice, Grenadine Syrup, Brown Curacao, Maraschino, Yellow Chartreuse, Benedictine, Brandy and Soda Water; stir well.
3. Strain the mixture.
4. In a tall glass, pour... - 42.9909
Melon And Raspberries In Sauternes
1) Cut the melon into halves.
2) Either with a melon bailer, scoop the flesh into small balls or cu it into small cubes.
MAKING ... - 34.5081
Chicken And Mushroom Sauterne
1 In a small bowl combine Sauterne and rosemary; let stand at room temperature for 2 hours. Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
2 In a large skillet cook fresh mushrooms (if using) in hot oil until tender. Add... - 22.2332
Glace Au Sauternes
Try this Glace Au Sauternes recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible mouth watering Glace Au Sauternes will surely give you a huge fan following! - 31.589
Spiced Sauterne Jelly
Pour boiling water over citrus peel, stick cinnamon, and cloves in a small saucepan.
Cover and place over very low heat 5 minutes; set aside 5 minutes.
Strain (discard spices) and add water, if needed, to make 3/4 cup "citrus brew." Combine "citrus brew" in a... - 39.314
Heirbed Halibut Sauterne
Thaw frozen fish.
Cook onion in butter till tender.
Add next 4 ingredients.
Simmer 3 to 4 minutes.
Sprinkle fish with salt; brush with wine mixture.
Broil 5 to 6 inches from heat for 16 minutes; turn once and brush occasionally with wine... - 33.8056
Chicken In Sauterne
Salt and pepper chicken.
Dust chicken with flour.
Saute chicken in butter until golden brown.
Add onions, parsley, thyme, basil and sauterne.
Gently simmer chicken until tender.
Cover while cooking.
If chicken seems dry, add a little more wine as it... - 40.1567
Chicken Breasts Sauterne With Avocado
Remove skin from chicken breasts and dust with a mixture of the salt, paprika, and flour.
Brown in melted butter until the chicken is a rich golden color on all sides.
Combine onion, catsup, vinegar, Worcestershire, and wine.
Pour over chicken, cover, and... - 34.784
Lake Salmon Sauterne
Prepare sauce and let stand.
Arrange fish in microwave-proof baking dish.
Season with wine and chopped shallots.
Cover and cook until fish is opaque and flakes easily when fork tested, or about 3 minutes.
Serve with Parsley Sauce.
Parsley Sauce. - 29.4321