- » Sauteed Zucchini Green
Sauteed Zucchini Green Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Sauteed Zucchini Green recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Sauteed Zucchini Green recipes.
Tex-mex Sautéed Zucchini With Corn And Green Chiles
Zucchini is one of the most versatile vegetable around. And Betty makes a delicious, budget-friendly and fall-favorite dinner with just a handful of ingredients and loads of zucchini. This delightful Southwestern side dish makes for a great Tex-Mex recipe.... - 97.7295
Sauteed Zucchini And Green Peppers
1) In large skillet, saute bacon until crisp.
2) Remove bacon bits, and keep aside.
3) In hot drippings, saute onion until tender, about 5 minutes.
4) Add pepper strips and zucchini; sprinkle with salt, thyme, and pepper.
5) Cover the skillet and cook... - 41.7889
Fall-favorite Sautéed Zucchini And Yellow Summer Squash
For a delicious dinner that's just ready in minutes, try this healthy, tasty sautéed zucchini and yellow summer squash. This timesaving dish is great for easy dinner and is one great way to use your fall-fresh squash into an eye-catching meal, good enough to... - 95.3842
Zucchini Steam Saute
Wash and trim zucchini but do not peel.
Slice on a diagonal into ovals.
Slice green onions and tops.
Heat oil in heavy pan with a tight lid and add onions and zucchini.
Stir with wooden spoon over medium-high heat until colors deepen and vegetables are... - 35.7631
1. Wash and slice zucchini ½ inch thick with skin.
2. In a skillet, heat oil.
3. Add the onion and pepper and sauté until soft.
4. Add zucchini and stir fry until tender-crisp and lightly browned.
5. Season with salt and pepper and... - 36.5573
Quick Turkey And Zucchini Saute
1. Cut green pepper into matchstick-thin strips. Cut green onion into 1-inch-long pieces. Cut zucchini crosswise in half, then cut each half lengthwise into thin slices; cut slices lengthwise into matchstick-thin strips; set aside.
2. Cut turkey cutlets into... - 33.6
Zucchini And Sprouts Saute
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add olive oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add green pepper and garlic; saute 5 minutes or until pepper is crisp-tender.
Add zucchini, and saute 3 minutes.
Stir in bean sprouts and remaining... - 35.7274
Sauteed Marinated Shrimp
Place shrimp in bowl. Add garlic, crushed chilies, teriyaki sauce and lemon juice. Marinate 30 minutes.
Heat half of oil in frying pan over high heat. Add vegetables and season; cook 6 minutes. Remove vegetables from pan and set aside.
Add remaining oil to... - 31.0112
Sauteed Vegetables With Spaghetti Squash
Wash squash; cut in half lengthwise, and discard seeds.
Place squash, cut side down, in a Dutch oven; add 2 inches water.
Bring to a boil; cover and cook 20 to 25 minutes until tender.
Drain squash and cool.
Using a fork, remove spaghetti-like strands;... - 37.6621
Sauteed Vegetables With Spaghetti Squash
1) Clean the squash and cut into half lengthwise.
2) Discard the seeds.
3) Put the squash with cut side down in a Dutch oven.
4) Add 2 inches of water and boil the squash.
5) Cook for 25 minutes.
6) Drain the squash and allow to cool. ... - 45.5396
In a large skillet, melt 1/4 cup butter or margarine.
Add onions, mushrooms and zucchini; saute until vegetables are tender, about 2 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
In a medium bowl, beat eggs.
Stir in garlic, parsley, salt, pepper and sauteed... - 45.1442
Zucchini-Beef Pie is a yummy meat dish that you will fall in love with after the first taste of to. The texture and flavor of this dish is mouthwatering. You just have to try this Zucchini-Beef Pie recipe to understand what I am talking about! - 47.9976
Vegetable Bouquet With Zippy Dip
Prepare and let stand in crushed ice.
At serving time arrange around center of large plate or tray.
In center of plate or tray place a bowl filled with: - 27.9679
Pan Fried Chicken
1. Place the chicken on a plate and poke it with a fork.
2. In a bowl, mix 1 tablespoon of soya sauce, salt, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, garlic paste,
dry chili powder, basil, parsley and coriander.
3. Use half of this mix to marinade the chicken... - 0
Mixed Vegetable Casserole
Assemble Salad Maker with Thick Slicer Disc and large bowl.
Process each vegetable except tomato.
Heat oil in fry pan over medium heat.
Saute all vegetables except tomatoes until crisp tender.
Add tomatoes and cook until heated through. - 33.5023
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Sprinkle tomatoes with thyme and salt. Let stand.
3. Saute remaining vegetables and garlic in oil until barely tender. Add bay leaf.
4. Turn into 11/2- quart casserole. Arrange tomato wedges on top. Sprinkle with pepper and... - 29.7248
Green Pepper Ratatouille With Tomatoes
1. In a heavy skillet, add half the sesame oil and heat; saute eggpplans in small quantities and remove when soft; use the rest of the oil for the same purpose till all the eggplant is done
2. Similarly, saute the zucchini with a few spoonfuls of water... - 43.1617
Steam celery for 5 minutes; add zucchini slices and steam until zucchini is barely tender.
In the meantime, put milk, cream cheese, and flour in blender; whirl until smooth.
Combine with vegetables in teflon saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring gently,... - 37.0459
Capon And Wild Rice
The Capon and Wild Rice is perfect for your dinner parties! The tender roasted capon and wild rice is a tempting combination! Try this brilliant Capon and Wild Rice recipe! - 48.8931
Sift the flour into a bowl.
Slowly add 1/2 cup water, mixing as you go, until you have a thick, smooth paste.
Add another 2 1/2 cups water, slowly, stirring all the time.
Pour in the tomato sauce.
Now karhi, the section marked between the... - 47.1959
Comfort Food Mediterranean Style
Nina teaches viewers how to cook her healthy Chicken Rollatine with Tomato Roasted Red Pepper Sauce paired with Cumin Scented Quinoa with Peas and Sauteed Zucchini Zucchini with Garlic, Mint & Feta; a comfort food menu Mediterranean Style. - 112.447
Ligurian Ratatouille With Black Olives And Toasted Pine Nuts
Preheat the oven to 450ºF.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add the green beans.
Cook them for about 5 minutes (they should be tender but still quite al dente).
Drain, and shock them under cold running water or in a bowl of ice water.
Drain them... - 44.9877
Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet or wok.
Add the onions and garlic; saute for 2 minutes, tossing lightly.
Add the eggplant, zucchini, green pepper, and fennel seed; stir to mix well.
Add the tomatoes and seasonings.
Cover and cook over medium... - 36.9373
1)In a heavy skillet, add some sesame oil and heat.
2)Toss in eggplant cubes in parts and saute until soft.
3)Remove sauteed eggplant cubes from skillet.
4)In the same skillet, saute zucchini in a few spoonfuls of water.
5)Remove from skillet and mix... - 42.6969
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Grease an 8-inch springform pan.
In the prepared pan sprinkle bread crumbs.
In a medium skillet heat 1 tablespoon margarine over medium heat.
Add zucchini, mushrooms, green beans, carrots, onion and green pepper.
Saute until... - 43.0277
1. To prepare peppers wash, halve and remove ribs and seeds.
2. Cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
3. To prepare zucchini wash it and cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
4. Cut mushrooms into halves and thinly slice onion.
5. In 1/4... - 49.0389
Baked Potatoes With Mustard-dill Topping
Combine the yogurt, Dijon mustard, and scallions.
Slit the baked potatoes down the middle and push from both ends to form a hollow.
Top each potato with a quarter of the yogurt mixture.
Variations â– Top potatoes with steamed asparagus; leftover soup;... - 30.6202
In a large kettle heat oil over low heat.
Add onions, zucchini, mushrooms, leeks, garlic, chili powder, mustard seed, cumin seed, cardamom and cinnamon.
Saute for several minutes.
Cut canned tomatoes into large chunks.
To the sauteed vegetables add tomatoes,... - 41.5269
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a large skillet heat oil and Italian seasoning over medium heat.
Add eggplant, zucchini, green pepper, tomato, onion and garlic.
Saute until tender-crisp.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
On a baking sheet place... - 47.5515
In medium bowl, combine soup, milk, Parmesan cheese and dill; mix well.
In another medium bowl, combine zucchini, bell pepper, green onions, salt, black pepper and ricotta cheese; blend well.
In 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with vegetable cooking... - 42.518
English Muffin Pizzas
Dudes love appetizers. Dudes love pizza. Most dudes like English Muffins. How about the best of all three? Sure, why not. Watch as Adam and Sean take this British breakfast bread and Italian-ize it.
Oh, and instead of one or two kinds of pizza, you and your... - 0
Funny Face Pizzas
To Make Individual Pizza Crusts: If using refrigerated pizza crust, unroll each package onto flat surface and roll each 1/4 inch thick.
Cut each into three 5 1/2-inch rounds and use remainder plus scraps to form hats and decorations.
Transfer to greased... - 40.0899
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a skillet, saute the green pepper and onions in the oil until light brown.
3) Saute the egg plant, adding extra oil then remove and keep aside.
4) Repeat the same with rest of the vegetables.
5) In a... - 43.6948
Herbed Chicken Thighs With Vegetable-wine Sauce
Trim excess for from chicken; place chicken in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle with rhyme, rosemary, basil, and pepper.
Pour wine around chicken.
Cover and bake at 350Â° for 45 minutes.
Uncover and bake 15 minutes.
Remove chicken to a warm... - 45.0453
Saute tomatoes in oil with garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper. In another pan lightly saute mushrooms in oil. Blanch all other vegetables in boiling water until tender crisp. Drain well; add to mushrooms. Keep hot. Cook spaghetti as package directs, adding 1... - 24.6056
French Style Vegetable Stew
In Dutch oven, saute first four ingredients in oil until onion is transparent.
Coat eggplant with flour; add with tomatoes to sauteed vegetables.
Combine ketchup and remaining ingredients; pour over vegetables.
Cover; simmer 30-35 minutes; stir occasionally,... - 33.0852
Luscious Vegetarian Lasagna
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Follow package directions to cook lasagna and drain, when done.
3) In a medium saucepan, bring a mixture of tomatoes with juice, tomato sauce, oregano, basil and black pepper to a boil over... - 43.4326
Chicken Sausage And Fresh Vegetable Frittata
Are you looking forward to make a wholesome and nutritious frittata. Take a look at this fantastic recipe prepared by Bob McDiarmid in his kitchen. This frittata is power packed with all healthy ingredients and plenty of flavors to tickle your taste buds.... - 101.924
Low-fat Pasta Primavera
1) In a medium saucepan, heated over medium high heat, soften onion and garlic by cooking for 5-7 minutes in 2 tablespoons broth.
2) Stir in tomato sauce, honey, oregano, basil and white pepper and allow the mixture to come to a boil.
3) Lower the heat... - 44.5574
Beef Stew Provencal
1. Wipe meat using damp towels.
2. Mix salt, pepper and flour on a waxed paper.
3. Roll all the beef cubes in the flour mixture to coat them well. Store the remaining flour to be used later.
3. In a 6 quarter dutch oven add butter. Heat... - 46.8673
Masoor Or Arhar Dal With Vegetables
Clean and wash dal.
Put dal in 4-quart heavy-bottomed pot with 6 cups water and bring to boil.
If there is any scum, remove it with a spoon.
Add the turmeric and parsley and cover.
Lower heat and simmer gently until tender, about 1 1/2 hours, stirring every... - 47.0125