- » Sauteed Zucchini
Sauteed Zucchini Recipes
Sauteed zucchini is one of the most delicious recipes that is quite easy to prepare and doesnâ€™t require elaborate ingredients. It is the perfect dish for summers that is simple, light and extremely tasty. Depending ... More »
Simple Summer Sautéed Zucchini
For a delicious side dish that is ready in minutes, try sautéed zucchini. This delicious side dish is an easy and effortless way to incorporate summer freshness to any meal. Delicious and colorful, Betty's zucchini recipe is sure to please all palate. Stream... - 98.3929
Deluxe Zucchini Saute
1) Shred zucchini with a knife or in a food processor bowl fitted with a shredding disc and empty the shredded vegetables into a colander on reaching the Fill level.
2) Allow standing for 10 minutes after sprinkling salt.
3) Squeeze out as much... - 42.1626
1 Thoroughly wash zucchini but do not peel.
2 Slice the zucchini in rounds about 1/4 inch thick.
3 In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients except olive oil.
4 Sprinkle over zucchini and toss until seasoning coats the zucchini... - 42.0336
1) Shred cheese.
2) Shred zucchini pieces with a knife or a food processor bowl fitted with a shredding disc.
3) In a colander, put the slices and lightly season with salt.
4) Keep aside for 10 minutes and press out the excess moisture after... - 39.478
Sauteed Zucchini Sticks
1) With a vegetable brush scrub zucchini under running cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
2) Clean-cut without peeling and cut zucchini across into 4 pieces, halve each piece lengthways. Cut again lengthways into 1/4-inch-wide sticks.... - 36.7619
1. Wash and slice zucchini ½ inch thick with skin.
2. In a skillet, heat oil.
3. Add the onion and pepper and sauté until soft.
4. Add zucchini and stir fry until tender-crisp and lightly browned.
5. Season with salt and pepper and... - 36.5573
Zucchini Steam Saute
Wash and trim zucchini but do not peel.
Slice on a diagonal into ovals.
Slice green onions and tops.
Heat oil in heavy pan with a tight lid and add onions and zucchini.
Stir with wooden spoon over medium-high heat until colors deepen and vegetables are... - 35.7631
1. In a large skillet add butter and heat.
2. Saute onions and zucchini till they are crisp and tender.
3. Spoon the vegetables in a serving dish.
4. Sprinkle soya and toss the ingredients well.
5. Serve zucchini topped with parsley and... - 35.6419
In a nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Add zucchini and saute until just tender and lightly browned, 5 to 8 minutes.
Combine remaining ingredients and add to zucchini.
Remove from heat, toss gently and serve immediately. - 35.213
Cut the zucchini into 1/8-inch slices, discarding the very ends.
Melt the butter in a deep frying pan over medium-low heat.
When hot, stir in the zucchini and the rest of the ingredients, and cook, stirring frequently, until the zucchini is barely... - 30.3778
Saute onions in oil until transparent.
Stir in minced garlic.
Immediately add zucchini and saute until brown at the edges, about 5 to 7 minutes.
Season, add basil and sprinkle with parmesan. - 30.3537
In a nonstick skillet over low heat melt the margarine.
Add zucchini, scallions and water.
Saute over medium heat for 2 minutes.
Serve immediately. - 27.2654
Cut zucchini in 1/4-inch slices.
Melt butter in large heavy skillet.
Add zucchini and cook gently, turning once, for about 5 minutes or only until beginning to look transparent.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper and crumble oregano over.
Mix lightly and serve... - 25.9507
Melt the butter in a nonstick skillet, add the zucchini, scallion, and water, and saute over medium heat for two minutes. - 16.0701
Sauteed Zucchini Recipes By Category