- » Sauteed Veal
Sauteed Veal Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sauteed veal recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sauteed veal recipes.
Veal Piccata Saute Bellevue
Veal Piccata Saute Bellevue is simply by far the most delicious dish I have had. This dish brings together the flavors of juicy and sautÃ©ed meat with a lovely sauce! Surprise your family with the Veal Piccata Saute Bellevue. I am sure they will love it! - 45.7483
Veal Kidney Saute
Dredge kidneys in flour and saute briefly in hot oil.
Remove from pan and set aside.
Saute onion in same pan; set aside.
Blend cider, mace, nutmeg, salt and yeast in pan.
Cover and bring to boil.
Remove from heat.
Let stand for a few minutes, then stir in... - 39.1862
Veal Kidney Saute
Saute the kidneys in 2 tablespoons [30 ml.] of the bacon fat over low heat and if any juice accumulates, drain it.
Add the remaining bacon fat and the onion and garlic to the meat.
Stir and fry until the vegetables are golden.
Stir in the flour and allow it... - 39.0067
Sauteed Veal Patties
In small nonstick skillet heat 1 teaspoon margarine until bubbly and hot; add onion and garlic and saute until onion is translucent.
Transfer to medium bowl; add veal, 3 tablespoons bread crumbs, and the egg, parsley, lemon juice, and seasonings.
Mix... - 37.626
Sauteed Veal With Wine And Olive Oil
1. Cut the veal into very thin slices and flatten them as for scallops
2. When ready to cook, pat them dry and cut them into inch long pieces
3. Peel garlic cloves
4. In a heavy frying pan, heat three tablespoons of oil and addgarlic... - 37.1404
Sauteed Veal Marsala
In 9-inch nonstick skillet heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add veal and quickly saute on both sides.
Remove veal from pan and set aside.
In same skillet combine mushrooms and garlic; cook over high heat, stirring constantly, until liquid evaporates.
Add... - 35.6773
Veal Chops Saute
1. Dredge the chops with flour seasoned with salt and pepper. Heat the butter in a heavy skillet, add the meat and brown on both sides.
2. Reduce the heat to low, cover the pan and cook about twenty minutes. Turn the chops two or three times. Transfer to a... - 32.5112
Sauteed Veal Chops
Roll chops in some seasoned flour.
Then saute until golden brown on both sides in the heated fat.
Add the 1 1/4 c water.
Cover and simmer over low heat for 45-60 min., or until meat is tender.
Then place chops on a hot platter, and keep warm.
Blend the flour... - 32.4985
Sauteed Chopped Veal
Melt butter in a large frying pan, and saute onion until soft and golden.
Add mushrooms, and cook until tender.
Add chopped veal, and cook for only 5 min on a high heat.
Season with salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
Add cream just before serving. - 32.1433
Sauteed Veal Brains In Browned Butter
1. Rinse brains thoroughly. Soak in water with ice cubes for 15 minutes. Drain; remove membranes.
2. Pour enough water into a saucepot to cover brains. Add lemon juice and salt; bring to boiling. Reduce heat and drop in brains. Simmer 15 minutes. Drain.... - 28.8695
Sauteed Veal Recipes By Category