- » Sauteed Tenderloin
Sauteed Tenderloin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sauteed tenderloin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sauteed tenderloin recipes.
Sauteed Tenderloin Tips A La Minute
Mix all raw vegetable ingredients well.
Saute in butter and flavor with salt, pepper, and dash of white wine.
While still firm, take another skillet and saute tenderloin tips, seasoned with salt, fresh pepper from peppermill and paprika to taste.
(For this... - 35.4892
Pork Loin With Sauteed Papaya
Try this Pork Loin With Sauteed Papaya recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible mouth watering Pork Loin With Sauteed Papaya will surely give you a huge fan following! - 34.7302
Sauteed Mixed Vegetables
Cabbage is a vegetable not everyone likes it when cooked. Try this video for sautéed mix vegetables with bok choy and cabbage. Watch the video to know what the chef does to make the vegetables taste heavenly. - 116.477
Baked Tenderloin Of Beef
Remove any skin from tenderloin, season and rub with lemon.
Pour melted butter over tenderloin.
Let stand for 2 or 3 hours before baking.
Broil for about 5 minutes in order to brown the meat a little.
Add dash of Worcestershire sauce, if desired, and bake at... - 32.9373
Roast Venison Tenderloin
Trim the venison.
Cut the bacon into narrow strips and use to lard the meat.
Place the meat in a bowl, sprinkle with salt .and pepper and pour over 2 tablespoons of the oil and the brandy.
Leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
Remove the meat from the marinade,... - 41.4527
1.Cut the outer fat of tenderloin.
2.Pull the remaining fat about 1 inches in order to avoid curling.
3.Put a sprinkling of salt, garlic salt and MSG on steak.
4.Add a sprinkling of coarse pepper on both sides of steak and press it using a... - 47.1124
Pork Tenderloin With Cranberry Apple Relish
1 Preheat the oven to 425° F.
Sprinkle both sides of the pork with 1/8 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper and the sage.
Place the pork in an 11"x7"x 2" baking pan, tucking the narrow end under so that the meat is an even thickness.
Add the onion and wine... - 41.2319
Roast Fillet Of Beef (beef Tenderloin)
Fillet is the most delicately tender beef and the most costly, in this case bought in a solid piece for oven roasting.
Have the butcher lard the meat, or lay strips of fat bacon or salt pork over the top.
Place in shallow pan, uncovered, and roast at... - 24.8793
Roast Beef Tenderloin
1. In a bowl combine all ingredients and marinate beef in the mixture in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
2. Remove from sauce.
3. Preheat oven to 450°.
4. In a shallow pan place meat and brush with marinade.
5. Bake for 15... - 39.5005
Stuffed Beef Tenderloin
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
In a 1 2-inch skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
Add the onion; cook until tender and golden.
Add the spinach, salt, and pepper; cook, stirring, until spinach just wilts.
Remove the mixture from the heat; stir in the Parmesan... - 42.0754
Tenderloin Of Pork And Shrimp On Rice In Cantaloupe Rings
1) Preheat the oven to 200°F (100°C).
2) In a large heavy frying pan, saute the pork medallions and large shrimp in butter until lightly browned.
3) Keep warm in the preheated oven.
4) In a medium saucepan, saute the onion, garlic,... - 44.9327
Tenderloin Of Beef A La Stroganoff
1)Take a skillet,or a pan, and melt 4 tablespoons butter.
2)Toss in garlic and onion and cook for 2 minutes.
3)Follow this with mushrooms,cooked for 2 minutes.
4)Toss in flour,stir quickly to make a roux
5)Add the beef stock, and boil for 5... - 43.7959
Coffee And Chocolate Encrusted Beef Tenderloin With Tortilla Sauce
If you are not a traditionalist and are you looking for a unique main course idea for the holiday season then this beef tenderloin recipe is a showstopper! This recipe has “special” pressed all over it. Beef tenderloin is a pricey cut, and perfect special... - 110.505
Sauteed Turkey In Mexican Brown Sauce
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium heat until hot.
Add flour, stirring well; cook, stirring constantly, 5 minutes or until flour mixture is dark brown.
Add turkey; saute 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned.
Add... - 37.0204
Sauteed Pork With Red Pepper Sauce
Cut pork diagonally across the grain into 1/4 inch (5 mm) thick slices.
Coat with flour, shaking off excess.
In large skillet, heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the oil over medium heat; cook red pepper, garlic and basil for 3 minutes.
With slotted spoon, transfer to... - 42.0158
Spicy Szechwan Sauteed Pork
1. Marinate pork for 30 minutes.
2. Heat oil in hot wok over high heat with ginger, garlic, dried red pepper and Szechwan pepper, stirring for 15 seconds. Add pork cubes and stir-fry for 21/2-3 minutes. Sprinkle with broth if mixture gets too dry. Add... - 29.9322
Smoked Stuffed Pork Loin
Here is an amazing smoked pork loin recipe. The chef here has stuffed the pork loin with a wonderful apple, bacon, bleu cheese and garlic mixture. Bleu cheese imparts a very strong flavor to the pork and thus making the stuffing more flavorful. Quite a good... - 125.908
Pork Piccata With Lemon Broccoli Pasta
1. Place a pot of salted water on the stove top to boil.
2. Drop the pasta into the boiling water cook 2 minutes shy of the package instructions.
3. Add in broccoli to the same pot, 2 minutes after adding the pasta.
4. Place each pork cutlet... - 103.576
Seared Pork With Apple Cranberry Chutney In A Fine Herbs Sauce
If you’re not a traditionalist and are looking for a non-turkey dinner to serve for Thanksgiving, here is one that will make you look like a professional chef! Chef Lee Ewing joins Kat and shows how to make a fantastic Seared Pork Medallion dish with a Fine... - 114.108
Simple Beef Stroganoff
1. Cut beef tenderloin into strips about 2 1/2 inches long and 1/2 inch thick. Slice the onions and mushrooms finely. Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a frying pan and cook the onions slowly until they are golden brown. Remove from pan and keep warm. Add a... - 31.0058
Beef With Onions
This Beef With Onions is one of the best beef dishes that I've ever tried! This sauteed beef and onion dish goes very well with rice or noodles ! Just try out this Beef With Onions and feel free to drop in your opinion here ! - 47.7557
Apple And Cranberry Stuffed Pork Loin
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a saute pan, add the butter and sliced granny smith apples and cook slightly just to remove the crunch.
3. Fillet and roll out the pork chop and season with salt and pepper.
4. Add... - 117.421
Masitas De Puerco
This Cuban favorite is certainly god send. After all, what could be a better, simpler way to jazz up pork tenderloins then throwing together drool-worthy ingredients to cook up a quick pork recipe. However, if you are bothered about the extra calories, then... - 94.4755
Carne Asada Barbecue
Cover chorizo with water, bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes.
Drain and let cool.
Cut beef and pork into diagonal slices about 1/4 inch thick and arrange separately on a large tray along with chorizo.
Cook sausage and slices of... - 39.4116
Fillet Of Pork With Pears
Pour chicken stock into a pan wide enough to accommodate the pears; bring to a gentle boil.
Peel pears, slice in half lengthwise, and core.
Poach pear halves in simmering stock 2 to 3 minutes, covered, until just tender.
Remove pears and set them aside.
Boil... - 39.1393
Veal Cordon Bleu
Pound each piece of veal with a mallet until very thin.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Arrange one slice of cheese and one slice of ham over four pieces of veal.
Brush all around the edges of the veal with the egg beaten with the one teaspoon water.
Cover... - 41.9187
The Tournedos Caribbean is a beef steak recipe prepared with goose lier with amber rum and butter. Flavored with mustard and peppers, the Tournedos Caribbean can be cooked in a skillet and is an exotic beef recipe that is really prepared with ease and a... - 45.314
Kowloon Ginger Beef With Papaya
Peel the papaya, slice in small pieces or strips.
Soak papaya slices in salted ice water for 1 hour.
Rinse in cold water and drain.
In skillet, saute onion in oil until soft, add slices of beef, ginger and papaya, saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
Stirring carefully... - 43.234
Veal And Mushroom Caps
Place veal, mushrooms, celery and onion in bowl; set aside.
Place vinegar, garlic, oil, pepper, parsley and 1 bay leaf in small saucepan; bring to boil and cook 5 minutes over medium heat.
Pour hot liquid over veal and vegetables in bowl; marinate 1 hour on... - 35.6756
Mushroom Sauced Tournedos
1) Remove excess fat from meat.
2) In a skillet, melt butter and stir-fry whole mushrooms in it.
3) Move them to one side and sauté steaks for about 10 minutes (rare) over medium heat, tossing once.
4) To a warm platter, transfer the... - 39.1911
Ginger Beef With Papaya
1. To prepare the papayas peel them and cut into small pieces or strips.
2. In a bowl of salted ice water soak the papayas for 1 hour.
3. Then rinse in cold water and drain.
4. In a pan saute onion in oil until soft.
5. Then sautÃ© in... - 46.0983
1) Take a small bowl for mixing half quantity of soup and ½ cup of milk. Blend this thoroughly and keep the bowl aside.
2) Take another small bowl to combine egg substitute and remaining ½ cup of milk. Whisk with a egg whisker to blend the... - 41.6083
Partially freeze beef before slicing for best results.
Just before cooking, arrange sliced meat and vegetables neatly on a large platter or tray.
The ideal utensil to use for sukiyaki is (of course) a Chinese wok, but if you do not have one, use a large 12... - 43.9345
Tasty Texas Barbecue
Whether planning an intimate barbecue, a casual cookout, or an elaborate party, Texas barbecue will add a fresh spin to your boring menu. Beryl Stokes presents a step-by-step recipe on how to prepare this luscious warm-weather favorite using beef stew and... - 103.218
Pork Fillet With Leeks And Apricots
Trim off any untidy bits from the pork and remove all fat.
Reserve one leek and slice the remainder fairly thinly.
Spread the sliced leeks over the base of an ovenproof dish or small roasting-tin.
Put 90 g/3 oz of the apricots into a small saucepan with the... - 42.0645
Spicy Curry Beef
Curry is an all-time favorite and what better if it’s little spicy and has an exotic blend of flavors. Take a look at this video to see how the chef prepares curry beef combined with veggies and spices. This is perfectly served over basmati rice and gives a... - 87.8044