- » Sauteed Sweetbread
Sauteed Sweetbread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sauteed sweetbread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sauteed sweetbread recipes.
Sauteed Sweetbreads Saint Medard
If you have time, press the sweetbreads between two pieces of waxed paper with a weight on top for at least 2 hours or overnight.
This improves the texture and gives the sweetbreads an even thickness.
Slice the sweetbreads in half horizontally and coat them... - 44.4509
Sauteed Sweetbreads With Mushrooms
1) Trim membrane from parboiled sweetbreads.
2) Dice the parboiled sweetbreads.
3) In a skillet heat oil. Saute sweetbreads for 10 minutes over moderate heat.
4) Sprinkle flour or wheat germ over it.
5) Mix mushrooms, onion juice, soy... - 43.1083
Combine vinegar and 1 cup water; soak sweetbreads in mixture for 15 minutes.
Remove membranes; separate sweetbreads.
Combine crumbs and flour.
Dip sweetbreads in egg; roll in crumb mixture.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Heat small amount of salad oil in... - 36.6477
These Sauteed Sweetbreads make a yummy snack for me! Why don't you try your hand at making the Sauteed Sweetbreads? You'll simply love them! Let me know your opinion ! - 28.4106
1. Soak sweetbreads in ice water mixed with salt for 1 hour. Drain.
2. Place sweetbreads in boiling water to cover. Add lemon juice and simmer 10 minutes. Drain. Plunge at once into ice water. Remove membranes and connective tissue, and split into 2... - 26.2911
1. Cut the cooked sweetbreads in 3/4-inch dice, or break into small pieces.
2. Have the butter or margarine bubbling but not browning in a frying pan. Put the sweetbreads in the hot butter or margarine. Turn them gently with a spoon, so that they brown... - 24.9141