- » Sauteed Spinach
Sauteed Spinach Recipes
SautÃ©ed Spinach is a culinary preparation which comprises of olive oil, spinach, garlic, lemon juice or vinegar as the primary ingredients. Spinach is a flowering plant native to central and south west Asia which is ... More »
Sauteed Spinach With Pine Nuts
A delicious side dish in less than 10 minutes! Toni Spilsbury with The Organized Cook will show you how easy it is to make a sauteed spinach to die for this Thanksgiving! - 117.989
Spinach Madeline And Steamed Baby Carrots
Chef Scott is keeping up his promise of showing us restaurant quality meals and as a part of his effort we have this video on Traditional spinach madeline and steamed baby carrots. Both these side dishes just go great with almost all the main dishes that we... - 117.872
Wash spinach thoroughly in several changes of cold water.
Discard stems and bruised or tough leaves.
Put wet spinach into a large saucepan; add 1 teaspoon salt.
Cook over medium heat 10 to 12 minutes or until spinach is tender.
Drain well; cool... - 35.7847
1. In a Duch oven, heat oil over a medium to high heat; add garlic and allow to saute till the garlic turns brown
2. Add the spinach and saute for a couple of minutes till the spinach begins to wilt; you may want to do away with the garlic now
3. Add... - 35.4369
Steam the spinach in the water that clings to the leaves for 30 seconds.
Remove, drain, and squeeze dry.
Heat the oil in a large saute pan over medium heat.
Saute the garlic lightly, then add the spinach, lemon juice, and red pepper flakes.
Season with salt... - 27.3038
In medium skillet, cook and stir bacon and onion until bacon is crisp.
Stir in spinach, salt and pepper.
Cover tightly; cook until spinach is tender, 5 to 8 minutes. - 25.139
Wash and dry spinach.
Cook spinach in olive oil in large skillet over high heat.
Stir constantly until wilted.
Add wine and cook until liquid is gone. - 23.798
Sauteed Spinach And Onions
1. In a skillet add in the oil on medium heat.
2. Add in the spinach and sauté for 3 minutes.
3. Add in the onion an season with salt and pepper. Stir well and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Stir well and cook for another 4 minutes.
5. Serve Sautéed... - 0
Sauteed Spinach Recipes By Category