- » Sauteed Potato
Sauteed Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sauteed potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sauteed potato recipes.
Saute Spring Potatoes
1) In a saucepan, boil water to cook the potatoes until tender.
2) In a frying pan, add finely chopped onion to fry in the butter for 5 minutes.
3) Drain the potatoes and dice.
4) Add the diced potatoes to the pan.
5) SautÃ© the potatoes with the... - 42.4681
Veal Saute With Duchess Potatoes
Cut veal into serving pieces.
Mix flour, 2 tea spoons salt, the paprika and pepper.
Coat veal with flour mixture; pound until 1/4 inch thick.
Cook veal in hot oil in 12-inch skillet until brown; drain.
Add wine, water, onions, carrots and rosemary.
Sprinkle... - 41.0666
1. Boil whole potatoes with skin.
2. Rinse potatoes under cold running water and peel skin as thinly as possible.
3. Cut into thick slices.
4. Peel onions and slice thinly.
5. In a non-stick pan, brush oil and add potatoes and onions; toss... - 36.2019
Easy Saute Potatoes
1) Peel the potatoes and cut them into slices measuring about an inch in length and about ½-inch in width.
2) Into a pan, put the potatoes and cover them with cold water. Bring to a boil and then gently simmer for 3 minutes.
3) Drain the potatoes.
4)... - 34.8083
1) Preheat the oven for 5-6 minutes on power.
2) Drizzle oil and brown potatoes for 1 minute on power.
3) Stir in parsley and thyme.
4) Cover and cook for 10 minutes on power or until potatoes become tender.
5) Add a knob of... - 34.7947
In a saucepan filled with lightly salted boiling water, blanch potatoes 3 minutes or so.
In a large frying pan, heat oil until smoky.
Saute potatoes, stirring often so they turn a slight golden color all over.
Mix in remaining... - 34.449
1. In a pan, boil the potatoes with the peel till almost tender, drain and allow to cool
2. Peel the potatoes an dice large; fry the diced potatoes with oil an butter in a frying pan
3. Sprinkle herbs, garlic and seasonings on top; turn them over when... - 32.2786
Rosemary Sauteed Potatoes
PEEL POTATOES and cut into 2 cm cubes.
1.Rinse the potatoes in cold water, drain well and dry thoroughly on a clean tea-towel.
2.Heat oil in large heavy-based frying pan.
Add the potatoes and cook slowly, shaking pan occasionally, 20 minutes or until... - 31.869
Saute Of Shrimp And Potato
Heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil in frying pan over high heat. Add shrimp and saute 3 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside.
Add remaining oil to hot pan. Add potatoes and season well; cook 4 minutes over medium heat. Mix well and cover pan; continue cooking 6... - 28.1172
Sauteed Potatoes Provencale
In a small saucepan combine the vinegar, the garlic, the zest, and salt and pepper to taste, bring the mixture to a boil, and simmer it for 2 minutes.
Remove the pan from the heat and whisk in 1/4 cup of the oil.
In each of 2 large skillets heat 2 tablespoons... - 27.1426
Saute Or Tossed Potatoes
Cook the potatoes, preferably in their skins, until only just soft.
Let them dry thoroughly, then peel and slice them 1/4 in thick.
Heat the fat in a frying-pan and put in the potatoes.
Season them with salt and pepper.
Toss in the fat until they are light... - 26.9551
Sauteed Veal With Potatoes
1) Lightly season the breast with salt. Lightly dust with flour.
2) Heat shortening in pan until bubbling. Place veal into shortening and saute over medium flame until browned.
3) Add the remaining ingredients, cover, and cook for approximately 1 hour or... - 26.7646
Sauteed Potatoes Lyonnaise
Sauteed Potatoes Lyonnaise was so easy to put up together and they also tasted more than just nice. Along with its great taste, Sauteed Potatoes Lyonnaise are just the right combination. Enjoy eating! - 25.6172
Method Scrub potatoes and boil them, unpeeled, until very tender.
Drain, peel and cut them in chunks.
In a large skillet heat oil and, when hot, add butter.
Add potatoes and saute- until crisp and golden-brown, turning occasionally.
The potatoes will quickly... - 24.1227
Boil or steam medium sized potatoes in their jackets until just tender.
Cool a little and peel and slice about 1/4 inch thick.
Fry golden brown on both sides in hot oil.
Can also be placed under grill, turning carefully to brown both sides. - 17.3697