- » Sauteed Lentil
Sauteed Lentil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sauteed lentil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sauteed lentil recipes.
Simple Lentil Chili And Sautéed Kale With Sun-dried Tomatoes
Here is a super healthy vegetarian dish that everyone will love. Lentil Chili and Sautéed Kale with Sun-Dried Tomatoes makes the perfect vegetarian main course dish. You can serve it with whatever you like. Watch and learn the recipe from this video. Cheers! - 105.274
1.Start by washing the lentils and soaking them overnight in cold water.
2.Next day, drain the lentils and cook, covered, in boiling salted water, 2 to 3 hours or until tender.
3.When they will crush quickly between the fingers they are... - 32.9403
Sauteed Lentil Croquettes
1. Pick the lentils over and remove any impurities that might be present
2. Wash the lentils well
3. Soak the lentils in double the amount of water overnight or for 3-6 hours
4. In a large pan, boil water and add the lentils to the... - 44.2211
In large skillet fry bacon until crisp.
Remove and drain.
Pour off all but 2 tbsp.bacon fat.
Saute onion and garlic in fat over medium heat until soft.
Add tomatoes, salt, pepper and parsley.
Simmer, covered, over medium heat for 10 minutes.
Remove cover,... - 34.0061
Walnut Acres' Armenian Apricot-lentil Soup
This Walnut Acres' Armenian Apricot-Lentil Soup is a pleasure to eat! If you are lazy to try out a difficult soup, you can perhaps think of Walnut Acres' Armenian Apricot-Lentil Soup which will not take much of your time. Try it! - 44.1731
Lentil With Lemon Soup
Sort and rinse lentils; place in a 4-quart pot.
Fry bacon in a large skillet until crisp; drain and cool on paper towels.
Reserve 2 tablespoons bacon drippings, discarding remainder.
Crumble cooked bacon.
Add onion, carrots, celery and garlic to reserved... - 41.6858
Lentil And Vegetable Stew
1) In a saucepan, boil 2-1/2 C water to cook the lentils for 1 hour until almost soft.
2) Place potatoes, zucchini, carrots, celery into the lentil.
3) Season with mineral salt and pepper to taste.
4) Cook for another 20 minutes and add water if... - 45.6119
Lentil With Baked Eggs In Ramekin
Explore the world of vegetable protein with this simple recipe, Lentil baked in Ramekin. Lentils are good source of protein and fiber. For those who want to switch over to vegetable proteins for health reasons, this dish is an obvious choice, it nourishes one... - 130.334
Greek Lentil Salad
If you are inspired by Greek cuisine, here is an authentic Greek salad which definitely should not be missed. Prepared by combining the goodness of green lentils, yellow beet, cheese and spices, this salad is less time consuming and involves minimal cooking.... - 114.437
1. Start oven, set at 350° F., Moderate. Rub a 1 1/2-quart baking dish with butter, drippings or margarine.
2. Brown the sausages quickly in a hot frying pan.
3. Saute the onion and celery in the sausage drippings. Chop sausages in small pieces. Mix with... - 27
Red Lentil Soup
Sort and rinse the lentils.
Put them into a soup pot with the water, bay leaves, garlic, and ginger.
Cover and place on high heat.
Prepare the carrots, tomatoes, and bell peppers, and add them to the pot.
Bring to a boil, stir, reduce the heat, and simmer,... - 47.1433
Lentil And Spinach Soup
Place the lentils in a saucepan with 7 cups of water and bring to the boil.
Cover and simmer until tender.
Brown the onions in oil.
Add the chopped spinach and the garlic crushed with salt, and mix well.
Saute slowly until the spinach becomes soft.
Bring the... - 38.7221
Millet Lentil Loaf
Cook millet and lentils according to preferred methods.
Drain lentils if necessary.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Saute green onions in oil for a minute, then add spinach and toss lightly to steam for another minute or two.
Combine cooked millet, lentils, sauteed... - 39.3982
Rishta Lentil And Spinach Soup
1) Wash and pick the lentils.
2) Take a saucepan and combine lentils with water. Cook for about 15 minutes.
3) In the meantime, take another pan and heat oil in it. Add onion and saute until it turns light brown in color.
4) Add the... - 46.0351
Combine lentils, rice and water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer covered for 40 minutes.
Heat butter or vegetable oil in a large skillet. Add vegetables, salt, garlic powder, nutmeg and bay leaves and saute for 5 minutes. Remove bay... - 34.2221
Lebanese Lentil Soup With Lemon
1. Take a large kettle and add lentils and water.
2. Stir in bouillon cubes and cover, boil, and then simmer for some time.
3. Stir in chard and potato, cover and cook at low heat for another 40 minutes until the lentils turn soft.
4. Take a... - 45.2052
Sauteed Bronzino Fillet With Chickpea Puree
Make your fish more interesting with this elegant recipe that the video here is sharing. See this amazing video that shows a recipe for sauteed bronzino fillet with chickpea puree. Enjoy your holidays with this great recipe that would surely amaze your family... - 115.865
Egyptian Lentil Soup
Saute 2 tablespoons minced onion in 1 tablespoon butter in saute pan; set aside.
Rinse and sort lentils.
Bring chicken stock to a boil in large heavy saucepan over high heat.
Add lentils, 1 chopped onion, tomato and garlic; reduce heat.
Simmer, partially... - 46.1917
Lentil Barley Stew
1. Sort lentils, discard debris, and rinse.
2. In a 6- to 8-quart pan, combine lentils, broth, celery, carrots, barley, sauteed onions and garlic, and rosemary. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring frequently. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer, stirring... - 36.0554
Lamb Chops Madeira With Lentil Relish
In a small skillet heat the olive oil and saute the pepper and onion until tender but not browned.
In a medium bowl combine the sauteed mixture and the other lentil relish ingredients.
Set the mixture aside.
Preheat the oven to 450°.
Place the garlic cloves... - 39.9419
Sauteed Mini Chicken Burgers
Our kids gobbled up these delicious patties suggested by our friend Mark Spindel. They're so versatile -- the basic recipe is delicious, or you can give them an Indian flavor by adding curry powder or an Asian flavor by adding a little ginger and soy or... - 42.3956
Curried Lentils And Rice
1. In a large heavy skillet or stock pot, combine the lentils, broth/water and salt.
2. Place on a medium high flame and bring to a boil skimming off the scum .
3. Reduce the heat and let the lentils simmer for 20 minutes.
4. In the mean time, in a... - 47.5851
Pea Or Lentil Soup
Rinse the peas or the lentils under running water.
Soak them over night in 2 litres (4 pints) of water to which the salt has been added.
Dice the pork fat and melt in frying pan.
Roughly cut the carrot, onion, celery and leeks.
Place in work bowl and process... - 44.676
Creole Lentil Soup
1. Take a bowl and add lentils into it. Pour enough boiling water over it and cover. Keep it for an hour and add some salt.
2. Take a frying pan, soften butter and saute chopped vegetables and brewer-€™s yeast until vegetables turn soft.
3. Stir... - 43.788
Lentil Soup With Ham
Trim excess fat from ham shank.
In large kettle, combine ham shank and lentils with 5 cups cold water; bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 1 hour.
Meanwhile, melt butter in medium skillet.
Add celery, leek, onion, and garlic; saute 5 minutes.
Add... - 38.7642
Lentil Shepherds Pie
If you thought you could never enjoy Shepherds Pie without meat, try this one. - 0
Lentil And Ham Soup
1. In a large casserole, add water and place the bones in it; microwave for twenty minutes; remove the bones and reserve the liquid
2. In a suitable dish, melt margarine in the microwave oven, add chopped onion, carrot, celery and green pepper and cook... - 43.2007
Join Toby as she prepares Lentil Loaf, a recipe from Meri Raffetto and Wendy Jo Peterson from their book Mediterranean Diet Cookbook for Dummies (John Wiley & Sons, 2012) - 0
Lentil And Mushroom Veggie Burger
The delicious mix of lentils, mushrooms and whole grains give this burger a great taste and texture. The baking helps keep the calories down! - 122.789
Shepherd Style Rice & Lentils
In a large skillet, saute onions, allspice and garlic in vegetable oil until onions are soft. Set aside.
Combine lentils, rice, water and 1 teaspoon of the salt in a 3-quart saucepan with a tight cover. Bring to a boil. Stir sauteed onions and spices into... - 42.2381
Soak the lentils in 1 quart water for 3 hours.
Place lentils and water in a pot, and simmer for about 1 hour, or until barely tender.
Add the bouillon cubes, salt, yellow onions, and sesame oil.
Place all this in a baking casserole, and bake at 325° for... - 25.3355
Vegan Mujaddara Hamra
This is a great high-protein dish for vegetarians but is loved by non-vegetarians alike. It is very filling, high in fiber, iron and protein. It is so versatile because it can be served any time of the day and still be satisfying. Serve it with pita bread,... - 123.195
Cooked lentils are popular all over the Middle East and form the basis of many dishes. Mujaddara is a popular Levantine dish, and may be served on its own or with other vegetables and side dishes: it is equally good hot and cold. This dish is a main staple of... - 108.739
Masoor Or Arhar Dal With Vegetables
Clean and wash dal.
Put dal in 4-quart heavy-bottomed pot with 6 cups water and bring to boil.
If there is any scum, remove it with a spoon.
Add the turmeric and parsley and cover.
Lower heat and simmer gently until tender, about 1 1/2 hours, stirring every... - 47.0125
Go crazy over this Khalo Dal ! Black Gram Dal with irrestibile seasonings with that all imprortnat garlic flavoring is a ctemptation that you should cook up ASAP ! Don't wait to give your taste buds a Khalo Dal treat with rice or Indian bread ! - 31.1685
Moong Dal Methi Dal
Fenugreek leaves dal is a very healthy lentil that is generally eaten with rotis in India. However, it is also enjoyed with rice. This dal is a rich source of proteins (from the mung bean) and minerals and vitamins from the fenugreek leaves. Hence, ideal for... - 0
1. Saute onions.
2. Combine macaroni, rice, and lentils in a bowl. Top with sauteed onions.
3. Pour tomato sauce over rice combination or serve separately. Enjoy. - 23.5719
Simmer the tomato sauce, bean flakes, peppers, and seasonings for 5 minutes.
Layer the bean mix and grated cheese in the shells.
Bake 5 minutes at 350 Degree.
Add chopped fresh greens to the other ingredients in the shells.
Serve immediately with more grated... - 35.0217
Yellow cucumber are full of flavor and have a sour taste to them because of which the dal gets a slight sourness. Though it is commonly made into chutney in Andhra, it is also included in dals and adds a nice flavor. It tastes good with hot rice. - 0
Fond of Mediterranean food? This recipe is a must try for you. Watch this video now and learn how to prepare Mediterranean Moussaka. Surprise your family today with this Mediterranean delicacy. - 99.6675
Biryani With Onions
1) Cut the veggies, as desired
2) In a large pan, combine rice, lentils, spices, onion, bay leafs, carrot, peas, cauliflower and raisins.
3) Season the mixture with salt and pepper and stir in stock.
4) Boil the stock and keep on low... - 46.2855
1) In a large pot, boil together, lima beans and marrow beans, according to package directions.
2) In another large pot, place the remaining ingredients in water to cover and cook.
3) Remove the cooked beans away from heat and allow to cool.
4) In a... - 44.3579
Chenagapappu Theega Chikkulu Patoli
Patoli is again another popular andhra dish. It can be made with different vegetables such as cabbage, french beans, raw banana, etc. Check out this recipe to know its preparation. - 0
Veggie Masala Burger
This is the best-tasting veggie burger I have ever eaten! The spice and veggie combination gives a wonderful flavor and terrific texture. - 45.9997
Showing you how to make a Persian soup called Ash-e Jo. - 119.551