- » Sauteed Lentil
Sauteed Lentil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sauteed lentil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sauteed lentil recipes.
1.Start by washing the lentils and soaking them overnight in cold water.
2.Next day, drain the lentils and cook, covered, in boiling salted water, 2 to 3 hours or until tender.
3.When they will crush quickly between the fingers they are... - 33.3273
Simple Lentil Chili And Sautéed Kale With Sun-dried Tomatoes
Here is a super healthy vegetarian dish that everyone will love. Lentil Chili and Sautéed Kale with Sun-Dried Tomatoes makes the perfect vegetarian main course dish. You can serve it with whatever you like. Watch and learn the recipe from this video. Cheers! - 118.929
Sauteed Lentil Croquettes
1. Pick the lentils over and remove any impurities that might be present
2. Wash the lentils well
3. Soak the lentils in double the amount of water overnight or for 3-6 hours
4. In a large pan, boil water and add the lentils to the... - 44.0822
Indian Lentil And Tomato Curry With Brown Rice
Looking for a filling and sumptuous meal idea? Here's one just for you. Watch this video now to learn a great Indian Lentil and Tomato Curry with Brown Rice recipe. Treat your family to this Indian delicacy today. - 80.0176
Lentil Soup With Ruby Swiss Chard And Lemon
A nice recipe for a warm summer noon. Check out the video of the tasty Lentil Soup with Ruby Swiss Chard and Lemon. A very nice recipe prepared by our chef just for you. Everyone should definitely try out this recipe. - 80.5607
Walnut Acres' Armenian Apricot-lentil Soup
This Walnut Acres' Armenian Apricot-Lentil Soup is a pleasure to eat! If you are lazy to try out a difficult soup, you can perhaps think of Walnut Acres' Armenian Apricot-Lentil Soup which will not take much of your time. Try it! - 43.0871
Greek Lentil Salad
If you are inspired by Greek cuisine, here is an authentic Greek salad which definitely should not be missed. Prepared by combining the goodness of green lentils, yellow beet, cheese and spices, this salad is less time consuming and involves minimal cooking.... - 149.743
Lentil And Vegetable Stew
1) In a saucepan, boil 2-1/2 C water to cook the lentils for 1 hour until almost soft.
2) Place potatoes, zucchini, carrots, celery into the lentil.
3) Season with mineral salt and pepper to taste.
4) Cook for another 20 minutes and add water if... - 44.8612
Lentil With Lemon Soup
Sort and rinse lentils; place in a 4-quart pot.
Fry bacon in a large skillet until crisp; drain and cool on paper towels.
Reserve 2 tablespoons bacon drippings, discarding remainder.
Crumble cooked bacon.
Add onion, carrots, celery and garlic to reserved... - 40.3976
Lebanese Lentil Soup With Lemon
1. Take a large kettle and add lentils and water.
2. Stir in bouillon cubes and cover, boil, and then simmer for some time.
3. Stir in chard and potato, cover and cook at low heat for another 40 minutes until the lentils turn soft.
4. Take a... - 45.4152
Lentil With Baked Eggs In Ramekin
Explore the world of vegetable protein with this simple recipe, Lentil baked in Ramekin. Lentils are good source of protein and fiber. For those who want to switch over to vegetable proteins for health reasons, this dish is an obvious choice, it nourishes one... - 131.993
Creole Lentil Soup
1. Take a bowl and add lentils into it. Pour enough boiling water over it and cover. Keep it for an hour and add some salt.
2. Take a frying pan, soften butter and saute chopped vegetables and brewer-€™s yeast until vegetables turn soft.
3. Stir... - 44.0159
Lentil And Spinach Soup
Place the lentils in a saucepan with 7 cups of water and bring to the boil.
Cover and simmer until tender.
Brown the onions in oil.
Add the chopped spinach and the garlic crushed with salt, and mix well.
Saute slowly until the spinach becomes soft.
Bring the... - 37.6366
Vegetable And Red Lentil Soup
Are you in search of a nutritious and tasty soup recipe? Here's one that is just right for you. Watch the chef prepare this full of health Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup now. This one is sure to impress everyone across your dining room. - 103.6
Lentil Shepherds Pie
If you thought you could never enjoy Shepherds Pie without meat, try this one. - 0
Millet Lentil Loaf
Cook millet and lentils according to preferred methods.
Drain lentils if necessary.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Saute green onions in oil for a minute, then add spinach and toss lightly to steam for another minute or two.
Combine cooked millet, lentils, sauteed... - 37.538
Rishta Lentil And Spinach Soup
1) Wash and pick the lentils.
2) Take a saucepan and combine lentils with water. Cook for about 15 minutes.
3) In the meantime, take another pan and heat oil in it. Add onion and saute until it turns light brown in color.
4) Add the... - 44.5441
Combine lentils, rice and water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer covered for 40 minutes.
Heat butter or vegetable oil in a large skillet. Add vegetables, salt, garlic powder, nutmeg and bay leaves and saute for 5 minutes. Remove bay... - 32.5026
Egyptian Lentil Soup
Saute 2 tablespoons minced onion in 1 tablespoon butter in saute pan; set aside.
Rinse and sort lentils.
Bring chicken stock to a boil in large heavy saucepan over high heat.
Add lentils, 1 chopped onion, tomato and garlic; reduce heat.
Simmer, partially... - 45.7901
Lentil Barley Stew
1. Sort lentils, discard debris, and rinse.
2. In a 6- to 8-quart pan, combine lentils, broth, celery, carrots, barley, sauteed onions and garlic, and rosemary. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring frequently. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer, stirring... - 34.9223
Lamb Chops Madeira With Lentil Relish
In a small skillet heat the olive oil and saute the pepper and onion until tender but not browned.
In a medium bowl combine the sauteed mixture and the other lentil relish ingredients.
Set the mixture aside.
Preheat the oven to 450°.
Place the garlic cloves... - 38.4913
Pea Or Lentil Soup
Rinse the peas or the lentils under running water.
Soak them over night in 2 litres (4 pints) of water to which the salt has been added.
Dice the pork fat and melt in frying pan.
Roughly cut the carrot, onion, celery and leeks.
Place in work bowl and process... - 42.8061
Lentil Soup With Ham
Trim excess fat from ham shank.
In large kettle, combine ham shank and lentils with 5 cups cold water; bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 1 hour.
Meanwhile, melt butter in medium skillet.
Add celery, leek, onion, and garlic; saute 5 minutes.
Add... - 37.6387
Lentil And Ham Soup
1. In a large casserole, add water and place the bones in it; microwave for twenty minutes; remove the bones and reserve the liquid
2. In a suitable dish, melt margarine in the microwave oven, add chopped onion, carrot, celery and green pepper and cook... - 40.9264
Lentil And Mushroom Veggie Burger
The delicious mix of lentils, mushrooms and whole grains give this burger a great taste and texture. The baking helps keep the calories down! - 122.83
Cooked lentils are popular all over the Middle East and form the basis of many dishes. Mujaddara is a popular Levantine dish, and may be served on its own or with other vegetables and side dishes: it is equally good hot and cold. This dish is a main staple of... - 116.006