- » Sauteed Herb
Sauteed Herb Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sauteed herb recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sauteed herb recipes.
Shrimp Sauteed In Herb Butter
1) Shell the shrimp, devein and keep aside.
2) In a skillet or chafing dish, melt the butter and stir in the lemon juice and seasonings.
3) Saute the shrimp in the herb butter over a medium heat for 8 minutes, turning once, until pink... - 40.8888
Sauteed Baby Potatoes With Herbs
Peel the potatoes, prick with fork.
Boil 5 cups water with 2 tsp salt.
Add potatoes and boil in salted water for 7-8 minutes, or till they get cooked.
Check with a knife to see that it goes inside smoothly without any resistance.
Heat oil in a pan for... - 36.2965
Salsify Sauteed With Herbs
Cook the salsify in boiling salted water for about 20 minutes or until it is just tender.
Drain well and keep warm.
Melt the butter in a frying pan.
Add the garlic and fry for 1 minute.
Add the salsify, chervil, oregano, parsley and salt and pepper to taste... - 30.621
You May Also Like!
Herbed Salmon Sauteed With Vegetables
1. In a pot, bring water to a boil.
2. Add rice. Cover the pot and lower the flame. Let it simmer for 45 minutes.
3. After the stipulated time turn off the flame. Let rice sit in pot covered.
4. In a large frying pan or skillet with a cover, take the... - 43.7923
Sauteed New Potatoes With Herbs
1. Wash potatoes, scrubbing to remove grit.
2. Pare the potatoes and place in a bowl of salted water to prevent browning.
3. Drain and pat dry before cooking.
4. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over moderate heat.
5. Add the... - 44.0914
Sauteed Shrimp With Tomato Herb Sauce
1 Dredge the shrimp in the flour, shaking off any excess.
In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat 2 teaspoons of the oil over moderate heat.
Add the shrimp and 1/8 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper; saute for 30 seconds on each side or until golden.
Transfer... - 42.3754
Sauteed Shrimp With Tomato Herb Sauce
1 Dredge the shrimp in the flour, shaking off any excess. In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat 2 teaspoons of the oil over moderate heat. Add the shrimp and V& teaspoon each of the salt and pepper; saute for 30 seconds on each side or until golden. Transfer... - 31.9104
Salsify Sauteed With Fine Herbs
Drain the salsify.
Rinse with cold water.
Dry on paper towels.
Melt the butter in a skillet.
Add the salsify and toss over medium heat until heated through.
Add salt and white pepper to taste.
Sprinkle with the chopped parsley. - 27.9678
Herbed Shell Steaks With Sauteed Onions
On a work surface mash together the garlic paste, the pepper, and the oregano.
Rub the mixture onto the steaks.
In a heavy skillet, preferably cast-iron, heat the oil over moderately high heat until it is hot but not smoking, in it sauté the onions, stirr - 21.2292
Chicken Sauteed With Fresh Herbs
1. In a shallow dish, stir together flour and herbs. Press chicken into the flour mixture, coating both sides completely.
2. Warm olive oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add chicken and brown on each side for approximately 90 seconds. Remove chicken - 23.2895
Sauteed New Potatoes With Garlic And Herbs
1. Take a 12-inch skillet, add olive oil, garlic and onion and cook for about 5 minutes on medium heat.
2. Stir in potatoes and toss thoroughly to coat well.
3. Cover the skillet and cook for about 20 minutes, on medium heat, turning frequently.
4.... - 41.5025
Sauteed Mussels With Garlic And Herbs
1. Scrub the mussels. discarding any damaged ones that do not close when tapped with a knife. Put the mussels in a large pan, with 250 ml / 8 fl oz / 1 cup water, and the slice of lemon. Bring to the boil for 3—4 minutes and remove the mussels as they open.... - 29.0822
Sauteed Herb Recipes By Category