- » Sauteed Hamburger With Vegetables
Sauteed Hamburger With Vegetables Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Sauteed Hamburger With Vegetables recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Sauteed Hamburger With Vegetables recipes.
Hamburger Creole Over Baked Potatoes
Saute onions until transparent. Set aside. Saute hamburger. Drain and add to onions.
Puree stewed tomatoes. Add tomatoes, green peppers, celery, and spices to meat.
Celery and green peppers should be slightly crisp - 27.8445
Sauteed Mushrooms With Caramelized Onions & Peppers
SautÃ©ed Mushrooms With Caramelized Onions & Peppers is easy, colorful and good. SautÃ©ed Mushrooms With Caramelized Onions & Peppers brings together a few ingredients which make for a healthy meal. Get going! - 32.3443
Sauteed Mushroom Burgers
Thinly slice the mushrooms into a saute pan.
Add the pepper, salt, broth and margarine and heat.
Simmer until the mushrooms are tender and the sauce is slightly condensed.
Preheat the grill for 5 minutes.
Shape the beef into 4 patties and grill for 7-8... - 35.048
Sauteed Mushroom Burgers
1 Preheat the grill for 5 minutes.
2 Cut the mushrooms into thin slices.
3 In a saute pan, add the mushrooms along with pepper, salt, broth and margarine and heat.
4 Simmer until the mushrooms are tender and the sauce slightly is... - 39.4628
1. Saute onions and green peppers in a nonstick skillet until transparent. Add garlic powder. Remove from heat and set aside.
2. Cook hamburger in a skillet. Drain off excess grease. Add hamburger to sauteed onions and green peppers.
3. Add tomato sauce,... - 32.1174
Preheat oven to 350Â°F (180Â° C).
Heat the butter in a large skillet and saute the carrot, zucchini and onion until the onion is translucent.
In a large mixing bowl stir together the remaining ingredients and mix together with the sauteed vegetable... - 35.4032
Special Sandwich Rolls
Spread Pasta Flatbreads with mustard.
Divide salami, cheese, onion and lettuce onto half of each flatbread.
Roll up jelly-roll fashion.
Secure with wooden picks.
Makes 4 sandwiches.
Variations Fancy Foldovers: Place 2 tablespoons coleslaw and 3 very thin... - 36.4722
1. Preheat a broiler or toaster oven for toasting the buns and melting the cheese. Toast the buns.
2. Place four 6-inch squares of waxed paper on a flat surface. Scoop 1/4 cup of the ground beef onto each and pat into 4 very thin 4-inch patties. Leave the... - 31.076
A Blast From The Past, Only Better! Sloppy Joes
This Sloppy Joes recipe is one that you would want to make over and over again. Ground meat simmered in an intensely flavored sauce and served with homemade burger buns is an incredible hit everytime. This comfort food is real quick and easy to make. - 34.6021