- » Sauteed Fresh Spinach
Sauteed Fresh Spinach Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sauteed fresh spinach recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sauteed fresh spinach recipes.
Fresh Sauteed Spinach
1. Remove the stalk, wash and chop the spinach.
2. In a pan cook the onions in oil until translucent.
3. Add the chopped spinach to the onions and cook for a few minutes.
4. Serve hot as a side dish to you meat or use to make a salad. - 30.8437
Sour Cream Spinach
In large kettle, heat butter on high heat until melted.
Add chopped onion, and saute until cooked but not brown, about 2 minutes.
Add spinach to pan, allowing the water that clings to the leaves to remain.
Cook spinach on high heat with lid until it... - 35.7659
1. In a Duch oven, heat oil over a medium to high heat; add garlic and allow to saute till the garlic turns brown
2. Add the spinach and saute for a couple of minutes till the spinach begins to wilt; you may want to do away with the garlic now
3. Add... - 35.8591
Steam the spinach in the water that clings to the leaves for 30 seconds.
Remove, drain, and squeeze dry.
Heat the oil in a large saute pan over medium heat.
Saute the garlic lightly, then add the spinach, lemon juice, and red pepper flakes.
Season with salt... - 30.941
Pan Sauteed Spinach And Garlic
1) Heat a large frying pan over medium flame.
2) Put in the garlic, and sauté for 2 minutes.
3) Put in spinach and sauté over high heat till the leaves soften and wilt.
4) Take away from the flame and season.
5) Serve hot. - 32.2829
Sauteed Spinach With Lemon And Garlic
Sauteed spinach with lemon and garlic is a flavorful spinach recipe. Cooked with yellow onions, it is seasoned to taste and tossed with lemon juice to serve. A nice and healthy side for homely meals. - 29.466
Wash and dry spinach.
Cook spinach in olive oil in large skillet over high heat.
Stir constantly until wilted.
Add wine and cook until liquid is gone. - 24.7611
Wash spinach thoroughly in several changes of cold water.
Discard stems and bruised or tough leaves.
Put wet spinach into a large saucepan; add 1 teaspoon salt.
Cook over medium heat 10 to 12 minutes or until spinach is tender.
Drain well; cool... - 36.9864
Spinach Noodles With Sauteed Vegetables
Spinach Noodles With Sauteed Vegetables is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. An easy to make noodles recipe, you will simply find this recipe both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 41.3336
Sauteed Spinach And Chickpea Spread
Place first 4 ingredients in a food processor, and process until smooth, scraping sides of processor bowl occasionally.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add garlic, and saute 1 minute.
Add spinach; saute 1... - 36.0193
Spinach With Sauteed Mushrooms
Wash the spinach carefully and discard the stems and any tough outer leaves.
Use 2 or 3 changes of water if necessary to rid the leaves of all sand.
If cleaning spinach ahead of time, wrap in a damp towel and store in the refrigerator to crisp.
Clean the... - 42.6838
Sauteed Scallops With Spinach Farfalle
1. In a 4- to 5-quart (3.8- to 5-liter) pan, cook pasta in about 8 cups (1.9 liters) boiling water until just tender to bite (8 to 10 minutes); or cook according to package directions. Drain well, transfer to a warm rimmed platter, and keep warm.
2. While... - 35.3937
Sauteed Ravioli With Spinach And Mushrooms
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, thinly slice the onion and mushrooms. If using fresh spinach, wash and stem. If using frozen thawed spinach, squeeze out any excess moisture with your hands.
3 In a large skillet, warm 1 tablespoon of the... - 38.7661
Mediterranean Sauteed Spinach
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat.
Add garlic; saute 1 minute.
Add spinach, and cook 3 to 4 minutes or just until spinach wilts.
Sprinkle spinach mixture with salt and remaining ingredients. - 30.9648
Sautéed Spinach Stems
1. Clean spinach stems by rinsing.
2. Pat dry and chop into 1-inch lengths.
3. In a medium-size cast-iron skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
4. Sauté spinach stems, garlic, and paprika for 1- 1 ½ minute until just tender.
5.... - 42.2161
Sauteed Spinach With Almonds And Grapes
1 Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and almonds; cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion is softened and the almonds are golden, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant,... - 31.5198
Spinach And Cheese Ravioli On Sauteed Greens With Pesto Sauce
1. Fill a large saucepan with 4-5 quarts water and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Add 1 teaspoon salt, if desired, then ravioli. Return to a boil, and reduce heat to a very gentle boil. Cook for 4-6 minutes, stirring occasionally. Drain and serve. - 26.8165
Apple Spinach Saute
Apple Spinach Saute is indeed a healthy mix made richer and crisper with the flavor of walnuts. The recipe of Apple Spinach Saute is way too easy and donâ€™t have any complex procedures involved. Give this Apple Spinach Saute a try today! - 38.3168
Indian Sauteed Greens
1. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion, jalapeno, and spice blend and cook, stirring, until onion is soft, about 4 minutes.
2. Add spinach and cook, stirring, until liquid is evaporated, about 5 minutes. Season to taste with salt and... - 29.3072
Quick Spinach Saute
In 10-inch skillet heat oil; add garlic and saute just until garlic begins to turn golden.
Add spinach, salt, and pepper and cook, stirring frequently, until spinach is cooked, about 5 minutes. - 19.9137
Ravioli In Fresh Spinach Sauce
Trim off stems from spinach. Wash leaves carefully in plenty of cold water.
Place spinach in saucepan and pour in cold water. Add salt, cover and cook 3 to 4 minutes over medium-high heat. Remove saucepan from heat.
Drain spinach and squeeze out excess liquid... - 32.0852
Sauteed Chicken With Olives Capers And Roasted Lemons
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Drizzle some olive oil on the parchment paper, then arrange the lemon slices on the parchment in a single layer. Drizzle the lemons lightly with a little more olive oil and season with... - 30.8784
Sauteed Sole Florentine
Rinse fillets, and pat dry; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Combine 3 tablespoons flour and paprika; dredge fillets in flour mixture.
Saute one-third of fillets in 1 tablespoon butter in a skillet over medium heat 1 minute on each... - 40.2215
Sauteed Tuna With White Bean Salad
1. Combine the beans, tomatoes, onion, vinegar, mayonnaise, capers, half of the garlic, and the sage in a bowl.
2. Sprinkle the tuna with the pepper. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Swirl in the oil, and then add the tuna. Cook the tuna... - 32.1685
Sauteed Pork Florentine
1. Season pork lightly with salt and pepper; sprinkle both sides with flour.
2. In a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil until hot but not smoking. Add pork and cook 3 minutes, turn, and cook until just cooked through, about 3 minutes longer.... - 33.2255
Sautéed Beef Sukiyaki
Heat oil over medium heat in a large heavy skillet with a lid.
Add onion and green onions; stir-fry about 2 minutes.
Add radish and cabbage; stir-fry for 3 minutes.
Place a layer of beef slices on top of cabbage, then layer the mushrooms, tofu, spinach and... - 41.9877
Sauteed Local Organic Greens
Super yummy incredibly easy way to eat more greens!!! Try some Collard, Amaranth, Kale, Chard, Wild Quinoa, New Zealand Spinach or fresh herbs....so many options for gorgeous yummy organic local greens. - 86.0976
Sauteed Mini Chicken Burgers
Our kids gobbled up these delicious patties suggested by our friend Mark Spindel. They're so versatile -- the basic recipe is delicious, or you can give them an Indian flavor by adding curry powder or an Asian flavor by adding a little ginger and soy or... - 42.3956
Steam spinach a few minutes until tender.
Press out excess water.
Season with vegetable salt and pepper.
Blend egg yolk with cream and stir into 2 cups bechamel sauce.
Add cheese and stir until cheese melts; do not boil.
Put spinach in a baking dish and spoon... - 40.8129
Pinoy Gising Gising
“Wake up” is what this Pinoy dish literally translates to, and indeed Gising-gising is a dish that will wake you up because it’s spicy and creamy along with being healthy and low on carbs , which make you feel more energetic! This Filipino Kangkong... - 111.161
Spinach Salad With Croutons
1) Thoroughly wash the spinach and discard the thick stalks. Pat dry the spinach with paper towels.
2) In a large saucepan, add olive oil to heat up.
3) Add 2 tablespoons lemon juice to the olive oil.
4) Add garlic and grated rind of 1... - 44.4047
Spinach Basil Bread
If you are looking for a healthy way to have bread, here is one of the ways! Make your bread with spinach, basil and pine nuts and have a healthy and nutritious breakfast with every bite. This recipe video demonstrates the recipe step by step, watch it! - 126.521
Oyster Spinach Casserole
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add mushrooms, green onions, and garlic; saute until tender.
Drain and set aside.
Cook spinach according to package directions, omitting salt; drain and press dry between... - 44.0796
Spinach Noodles With Feta Cheese
Bring water to a rapid boil in a heavy 3 quart saucepan.
Add 1 teaspoon salt and vegetable oil.
Gradually add noodles, being sure water continues to boil.
Cook noodles uncovered until tender but firm, stirring occasionally.
Drain; set aside.
Butter a 9 inch... - 45.4183
Spinach Squares is one of the most yummy treats I have come across. Prepare and surprise your family with a delicious Spinach Squares using this recipe. - 45.2274
Mixed Fruit And Chicken Saute
On sheet of wax paper or a paper plate combine flour, salt, and pepper.
Rinse chicken and, using paper towels, pat dry; dredge chicken pieces in seasoned flour to coat.
In 12-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add chicken, 1 piece at a time, and cook, turning... - 37.1102
Mushrooms And Noodles Au Gratin
Mix sauces, sherry, noodles, and sliced mushrooms.
Pour into buttered 2 quart casserole.
Place whole mushrooms on top.
Mix Parmesan cheese and crumbs and sprinkle on top.
Sprinkle with paprika.
variations: Rice or spinach can be substituted for the noodles... - 39.0674
This Beef Sukiyaki is one of the most perfect Japanese beef dishes that I've ever known . Try these delicious beef strips sautÃ©ed with mushrooms and irresistibly sauced with soy sauce. Your suggestions for this Beef Sukiyaki are welcome. - 42.4116
Rishta Lentil And Spinach Soup
1) Wash and pick the lentils.
2) Take a saucepan and combine lentils with water. Cook for about 15 minutes.
3) In the meantime, take another pan and heat oil in it. Add onion and saute until it turns light brown in color.
4) Add the... - 46.0351
Greek Spinach Spanokopita
For a special springtime treat, try out these spinach spanokoitas. Watch Chef John Maxwell in this video as he shares this appetizing recipe with great tips. This video is here to make this excellent dish a super duper hit in your party or get together. Check... - 106.671
Artichokes With Spinach Pasta
1. Select artichokes that are young and fresh. Cut off the stems so that bottoms are flush, then lay artichokes on their sides. Cut off the top third and then cut each into quarters. Use a sharp knife to remove the furry "choke" just above the bottom. Dip the... - 35.6083
Cookin’ Greens Spinach And Tilapia Parmesan
Preheat oven to 350’F.
Place the filets in a greased pyrex dish with oil on the bottom.
Sautee the spinach, garlic, salt and pepper until tender.
Mix together the mayonnaise and wasabi powder and spread thinly onto filets.
Top filets with spinach and... - 35.9974
Spicy Shrimp And Spinach Soup
1) Cut Jalapenos into thin slices. Peel and cut onion.
2) Peel the avocado and slice it into 2 halves. Remove the stones and chop the flesh into 1/2 inch dice.
3) Quarter the limes.
4) Take a skillet and place it over medium heat. Melt... - 45.639
Sephardic Spinach Feta Frittata
This recipe is an authentic version of the classic Sephardic frittata. I use Israeli feta cheese and leeks with wilted fresh spinach. YUM! - 118.216
Spinach Mushroom Omelette Appetizers
Heat butter in a large, heavy skillet.
Add mushrooms, onion, and garlic and saute until tender.
Remove from heat.
Lightly beat the eggs with the salt and other seasonings.
Add the spinach and sauteed mushroom mixture, combining thoroughly.
Heat oil in a... - 42.8768
Potato Spinach And Salmon
For the potatoes, in a skillet, saute potatoes in batches with onion, fennel, and garlic in olive oil until onions begin to wilt.
Add tomatoes and saute another 5 minutes.
Add chicken stock, Chardonnay, parsley, and oregano.
Cover and simmer 45 minutes or... - 44.4878
Creamy Potato Soup With Sausage And Spinach
Perfect soup makes a perfect meal. This video help to prepare one of the most creamy and rich potato soup with the unusual combination of spinach and sausages. It has a light smokey flavor and the cream cheese just takes it to a whole new level. Yummy is the... - 109.188
Spicy Shrimp And Spinach Soup
1. In a large skillet, warm the butter over medium heat until melted. Add the jalapenos, onions, and garlic, and cook, stirring frequently, until the onions are translucent, about 3 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat. Stir in the oregano, thyme, and bay... - 40.8854
Spinach And Mushroom Sandwich
The Garden has a unique taste. The Garden gets its taste and shape from spinach mixed with mayonnaise and cheese flavored with lemon juice spread over bread. The Garden is inspired by many restaurants over the world. - 42.7451
Spinach Risotto & Curried Grilled Salmon For Dinner
For those who believe that Italian is served best at restaurants, Italian Rosotto preparation at home is going to leave you awestruck. This popular rice dish can be prepared within minutes in your kitchen and with the available ingredients. Serve with Indian... - 87.3988
Culinary Carrie: Spanikopita
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Lightly grease a baking sheet with butter or non stick spray.
3. Mince the onion and garlic keep it aside, thaw the frozen chopped spinach.
4. Sauté onions and garlic in a small pan along with the... - 109.483
Wild Fennel Crusted Salmon With Tomato
Chef Michael at Food-Travels.com is taking you to the next level this week with a beautiful salmon recipe. Tomato and fresh fennel accent the unique flavor of this fish wonderfully!
Finished dish - 45.6663
In a heavy bottom saucepan, combine heavy cream, black pepper and nutmeg.
In a large saucepan, bring one gallon of salted water to a boil.
Heat cream mixture over medium heat and simmer until volume is reduced about 25%.
While the cream is still simmering,... - 38.899
Pork Chops With Pine Kernels
1 Wash the spinach thoroughly and strip the leaves from the stalks.
Heat half of the oil in a pan, add the spinach leaves and cook over a gentle heat for 15 minutes.
Add the seasoning, raisins, pine kernels and crushed garlic and cook for a further 15... - 37.1056
Chicken Tetrazzini is rich with the flavors of cheese soup, chicken soup and mushroom soup. The blend of chicken and other ingredients in this dish is quite unique. Just check out the recipe of the rich tasting and flavorsom Chicken Tetrazzini. - 37.4411
Baked Sweet Potato And Beef Fillo Tarts
Want to surprise your guests with an amazing dish that tastes and looks impressive but is actually very easy to make? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make fillo tarts that pack the flavors of sweet potatoes and beef. These... - 126.468
Mix eggs, cream, sea salt, mustard, and nutmeg.
Add sauteed onions and grated cheese.
Pour into baked pie shell.
Bake 45 minutes at 350 Degree. - 34.9382
Crimson Love Low-carb Chicken Saute
Simple delicious whole food saute with chicken breast, organic carrots, fresh spring asparagus and a bed of baby spinach with fresh lemon juice. We have sauteed in a 1/2 inch of water to keep this recipe fat-free and sprinkled liberally with Crimson Love... - 98.093
Potato Soup Bowl
About 30 minutes before supper:
1. In large saucepan place soup and milk. Heat, stirring occasionally, until hot.
2. Meanwhile, in large skillet, in hot butter, saute peeled Bologna strips until golden, tossing them now and then with a fork.
3. To hot soup... - 25.8865
Millet Lentil Loaf
Cook millet and lentils according to preferred methods.
Drain lentils if necessary.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Saute green onions in oil for a minute, then add spinach and toss lightly to steam for another minute or two.
Combine cooked millet, lentils, sauteed... - 39.3982
Ham Steak Florentine
1. Preheat the broiler. Trim the fresh spinach of coarse stems and blemished leaves, and wash it. Place the spinach in a 3- or 4-quart pot with just the water that clings to the leaves, and cook covered, for 5 minutes, or until just limp. If you are using... - 33.2651
Once A Week Kitchen - Spicy Chicken Pasta
1. In a small bowl marinate the chicken with chili and garlic and keep it aside.
2. Cook pasta according to package instructions.
3. In a large skillet or wok, heat oil and brown the chicken for 2 minutes on each side.
4. Once chicken is... - 94.5817
In a skillet, saute scallions and garlic in oil. Add mushrooms and olives or beans and cook over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
Squeeze out liquid from spinach with your hands. Add spinach and salt to skillet. Saute briefly.
Pour enchilada sauce into a wide... - 37.5932
Large Vegetable Casserole
Cook vegetables only until they defrost; then drain.
Add rest of ingredients except eggs.
This can be done ahead of time.
Mix eggs with vegetables; taste for seasoning, and bake at 350° for about 40 minutes - 32.1124
Sunday Supper Stuffed Shells
Cook and stir 3 whole garlic cloves in hot oil in large skillet over medium heat until garlic is browned.
Add veal and pork.
Cook until lightly browned, stirring to separate meat; drain fat.
Combine spinach, parsley, bread crumbs,... - 40.1825
Pancetta Wrapped Chicken Breasts
This recipe for Pancetta-Wrapped Chicken is straightforward yet wonderfully full of flavor. For those whose mouths water at the smell of bacon, try this delicious recipe. Roasted chicken breast wrapped in pancetta and served with a warm orange wine sauce.... - 115.029
Wrap tofu with several layers of cheesecloth or paper towel; press lightly to extract excess liquid.
Remove cheese cloth; cut tofu into 3/4-inch cubes.
Saute tofu, in hot oil in a large skillet 3 to 4 .minutes; remove tofu, and set aside.
Add mushrooms and... - 37.7572
Lentil With Lemon Soup
Sort and rinse lentils; place in a 4-quart pot.
Fry bacon in a large skillet until crisp; drain and cool on paper towels.
Reserve 2 tablespoons bacon drippings, discarding remainder.
Crumble cooked bacon.
Add onion, carrots, celery and garlic to reserved... - 41.6858
Meat And Vegetable Casserole
Lightly saute onions and mushrooms.
Blend spinach, chives, water cress, parsley, lemon juice, yeast, salt and oregano together in blender until smooth.
Turn out mixture over sauteed onions and mushrooms.
Add meat, broccoli, brown rice and wheat... - 42.0045
Now doesn’t the title “Eggless Omelet” sound like an oxymoron to you? How is it possible to make an omelet without egg or egg substitute? This recipe shared by the Vegan Zombie has been tried and tested a million times, until it yielded the perfect... - 131.685
Tofu Lasagna was a welcome change for my kids. This Tofu Lasagna was a surprise to my kids after the regular spell of meat lasagna's. Have fun! - 41.5074
Stuffed Beef Tenderloin
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
In a 1 2-inch skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
Add the onion; cook until tender and golden.
Add the spinach, salt, and pepper; cook, stirring, until spinach just wilts.
Remove the mixture from the heat; stir in the Parmesan... - 42.0754
Creamy Seafood Pasta
1) Take a large saucepan and bring cooking wine and water to a boil in it.
2) Stir in scallops and shrimp and cook for 2 to 3 minutes until shrimp turns pink in color.
3) Save 1 cup liquid on draining and keep aside the mixture warm.
4) To the... - 41.3276
Partially freeze beef before slicing for best results.
Just before cooking, arrange sliced meat and vegetables neatly on a large platter or tray.
The ideal utensil to use for sukiyaki is (of course) a Chinese wok, but if you do not have one, use a large 12... - 43.9345
1) Using several layers of cheesecloth or paper towel, wrap up the tofu and lightly press out all excess liquid.
2) Remove the cloth and cut tofu into 3/4-inch cubes.
3) In a skillet, heat the oil and saute the tofu for 3 to 4... - 46.1917
Idaho Potato Lasagna
Admit it. There are very baked dishes in the world like lasagna that makes for soul-satisfying indulgence. And when you add potatoes to it, the joy just doubles. This video recipe shows how to bake quick and easy potato lasagna at home with a handful of... - 98.8919
Manicotti With Cheese
Cook spinach in water following package directions.
Prepare Cheese Sauce.
In a large skillet heat oil.
Saute onions until golden.
In a medium bowl, beat eggs until mixed well but not frothy.
Stir in ricotta, cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, salt... - 44.8044
Veggie Egg Bake
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. Grease the pie plate evenly with olive oil spray.
3. Sprinkle parmesan cheese and coat it evenly on the sides as well.
4. In a pan spray the olive oil and sauté the onion and garlic until soft.
5. Add... - 127.468
Khoresht Ghormeh Sabzi
How to prepare khoresht ghormeh sabzi, also known as fresh herb stew. A delicious savory and tart Persian dish. - 122.97
Luscious Potato Crepes
Mash cream cheese and flour together.
Beat in eggs, cheese, grated potatoes, pepper and parsley.
Add sufficient cream to make a thick batter.
Heat oil in small frying pan.
Pour in 1 tbsp (15mL) batter; move pan to spread batter over base.
Brown both sides.
To... - 35.628
Beef Rolls With Currant Stuffing
1 Place each slice of meat between 2 sheets of wax paper and, using a mallet or the bottom of a small heavy pan, pound it paper-thin.
Cut into rectangles measuring about 4 by 6 inches.
2 In a small bowl, mix together the green onions, currants, garlic, fresh... - 41.8673
Manicotti With Garden Vegetables
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Heat the oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and pepper and saute, stirring occasionally, until softened 3 minutes.
Add the eggplant, salt, thyme, and dried basil, and saute, stirring... - 44.9934
Stuffed Breast Of Veal
1. Pat the veal dry placing it between double layers of paper toweling or a kitchen towel..
2. Season the meat well on both sides, with lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
3. Preheat the oven to 325 °F
4. In a large mixing... - 49.3239
Vegetarian Eggplant Rolls
Cut stem and very thin slice from top of eggplant, then cut eggplant in half lengthwise; starting from cut sides and slicing lengthwise, cut four 1/4-inch-thick slices from each half.
Reserve remaining eggplant for use at another time.
In 12-inch nonstick... - 41.4997
Vegetarian Eggplant Rolls
1. Cut stem and very thin slice from top of eggplant, then cut eggplant in half lengthwise; starting from cut sides and slicing lengthwise, cut four 1/4-inch-thick slices from each half. Reserve remaining eggplant for use at another time.
2. In 12-inch... - 37.5061
Remove any skin or bones from fillets.
Put fish through meat grinder 3 times, using finest blade.
Add butter or margarine, and put through grinder again.
Sift flour with salt, pepper and nutmeg; combine light cream and egg yolks.
Add flour and egg mixtures... - 45.1023
Spicy Chili Made The Healthy Way
Who wouldn't enjoy a spicy and sumptuous chili for lunch? The ideal meal to warm you up on a cold winter day. Prepared this way, the dish offers a wealth of proteins and complex carbohydrates that keep you satisfied and energized for the rest of the day. - 0
We are sailing in a some vegetable fun with veggie boats for the Thanksgiving table. - 99.9493
Miso Maple Glazed Salmon Rice Bowl
The Rice Bowl is the epitome of Asian comfort food and this recipe takes Canadian and Japanese flavors and puts them together in this beautiful marriage of sweet caramelized maple syrup and savory umami-rich red miso. Paired with the fragrant sesame seasoned... - 125.985
Dante'S Risotto has a different taste. Dante'S Risotto gets it taste from rice mixed with chicken broth and cheese, flavored by white wine. Dante'S Risotto is adore by many people across the globe. - 46.1965
Drumstick Leaves Fry (muringa Ila Thoran)
This is a healthy dish made out of drumstick leaves.
Moringa oleifera, commonly referred to simply as Moringa, is the most widely cultivated variety of the genus Moringa. The leaves are highly nutritious, being a significant source of beta-carotene, Vitamin... - 45.1115
Ham And Turkey Leftovers
Here is a great way to use your leftover ham and turkey. Watch this excellent video that shows Chef Walter Staib making a meal from ham and turkey leftovers. The video is outstanding and interesting making it worth watching and the recipes simply amazing. Try... - 105.374
Asian dishes are gaining a lot of popularity worldwide. This Best Korean Bibimbap recipe has been one of the flag bearers of Korean cuisine in the rest of the world. Watch this video for the easy recipe of this classic dish. - 85.7589
Pumpkin Buckwheat Gnocchi Gratin
A version of pumpkin gnocchi, with the addition of buckwheat flour to add a little bit of a nutty flavor. I’ve been asked if you can make pumpkin gnocchi with canned pumpkin, and the answer is yes, of course. This would be wonderful with sauteed in browned... - 39.3131