- » Sauteed Fresh Spinach
Sauteed Fresh Spinach Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sauteed fresh spinach recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sauteed fresh spinach recipes.
Ravioli In Fresh Spinach Sauce
Trim off stems from spinach. Wash leaves carefully in plenty of cold water.
Place spinach in saucepan and pour in cold water. Add salt, cover and cook 3 to 4 minutes over medium-high heat. Remove saucepan from heat.
Drain spinach and squeeze out excess liquid... - 30.916
You May Also Like!
Fresh Sauteed Spinach
1. Remove the stalk, wash and chop the spinach.
2. In a pan cook the onions in oil until translucent.
3. Add the chopped spinach to the onions and cook for a few minutes.
4. Serve hot as a side dish to you meat or use to make a salad. - 29.3521
Sour Cream Spinach
In large kettle, heat butter on high heat until melted.
Add chopped onion, and saute until cooked but not brown, about 2 minutes.
Add spinach to pan, allowing the water that clings to the leaves to remain.
Cook spinach on high heat with lid until it... - 33.7832
1. In a Duch oven, heat oil over a medium to high heat; add garlic and allow to saute till the garlic turns brown
2. Add the spinach and saute for a couple of minutes till the spinach begins to wilt; you may want to do away with the garlic now
3. Add... - 35.4369
Steam the spinach in the water that clings to the leaves for 30 seconds.
Remove, drain, and squeeze dry.
Heat the oil in a large saute pan over medium heat.
Saute the garlic lightly, then add the spinach, lemon juice, and red pepper flakes.
Season with salt... - 27.3038
Wash and dry spinach.
Cook spinach in olive oil in large skillet over high heat.
Stir constantly until wilted.
Add wine and cook until liquid is gone. - 23.798
Wash spinach thoroughly in several changes of cold water.
Discard stems and bruised or tough leaves.
Put wet spinach into a large saucepan; add 1 teaspoon salt.
Cook over medium heat 10 to 12 minutes or until spinach is tender.
Drain well; cool... - 35.7847
Spinach Noodles With Sauteed Vegetables
Spinach Noodles With Sauteed Vegetables is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. An easy to make noodles recipe, you will simply find this recipe both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 38.9112
Pan Sauteed Spinach And Garlic
1) Heat a large frying pan over medium flame.
2) Put in the garlic, and sauté for 2 minutes.
3) Put in spinach and sauté over high heat till the leaves soften and wilt.
4) Take away from the flame and season.
5) Serve hot. - 31.4802
Sauteed Spinach With Lemon And Garlic
Sauteed spinach with lemon and garlic is a flavorful spinach recipe. Cooked with yellow onions, it is seasoned to taste and tossed with lemon juice to serve. A nice and healthy side for homely meals. - 27.6028
Sauteed Spinach And Chickpea Spread
Place first 4 ingredients in a food processor, and process until smooth, scraping sides of processor bowl occasionally.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add garlic, and saute 1 minute.
Add spinach; saute 1... - 34.7266