- » Sauteed Cucumber
Sauteed Cucumber Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sauteed cucumber recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sauteed cucumber recipes.
Cucumber With Black Bean Sauce
Cucumber with Black Bean Sauce - Cucumbers have a high water content and they are very juicy. They are high in vitamins and minerals. Enjoy! - 112.752
1. Slice peeled cucumber lengthwise into two halves and deseed using a spoon.
2. Make thin slices and place in a colander.
3. Sprinkle salt and toss thoroughly and drain for about 20 minutes.
4. Rinse with cold water, drain completely and pat... - 43.1477
1)Peel and coarsely grate cucumbers into a colander.
2)Coarsely chop onion and parsley.
3)Remove water from cucumber by squeezing by hands.
4)Heat butter in skillet and saute onion until softened.
5)Add cucumbers and cook, stirring occasionally, until... - 41.2877
You May Also Like!
Sauteed Cucumber Wedges
1) Pare the cucumbers, cut them into quarters lengthwise.
2) Cut the cucumbers into 1/2-inch wedges.
3) In a medium size frying pan, heat butter and margarine.
4) Saute cucumber in butter until hot.
5) Serve the cucumbers hot. - 29.0827
Sauteed Cucumber Wedges
1.Remove the peel of cucumber.
2.Cut them in four pieces lengthwise and then make 1/2 inch wedges of every piece.
3.Heat butter or margarine in medium sized frying pan.
4.Cook cucumber in it.
5.Serve cucumber wedges warm. - 28.7836
Sauteed Cucumber Medley
1. In a medium sauce pan, coat with vegetable spray.
2. Once hot, add the vegetables and sautÃ© on a medium flame till crisp.
3. Add salt and dill weed and mix well.
4. Transfer on to a bowl and serve immediately. - 34.2619
Sauteed Julienne Of Leeks And Cucumbers
Sauteed Julienne Of Leeks And Cucumbers is simply the answer for your week day prayers for a simple and delicious dish. Trust me, you will love the Sauteed Julienne Of Leeks And Cucumbers! - 42.4406
Peel and dice cucumbers.
Melt butter or margarine in skillet, and saute cucumber over medium heat 1 minute.
Turn heat low, sprinkle vegetable lightly with sugar, paprika, curry powder, and salt and pepper.
Cover pan, and cook slowly about 3 minutes.
Use as... - 24.7072
Halve cucumbers or zucchini lengthwise; trim off ends and scoop out seeds.
Cut seeded vegetables into Winch slices.
In wok melt butter over medium-high heat.
Stir-fry cucumbers, salt, and dill for 5 to 7 minutes or till crisp-tender.
Stir sour cream and flour... - 26.4071
1) Peel off the cucumber skin and cut in half along the length.
2) With a teaspoon, scoop out and discard any seeds.
3) Slice the cucumbers crosswise into 1/2-inch crescents.
4) In a large saucepan of boiling salted water, dip the... - 39.0539
1. Place the cubed cucumbers on a paper towel to absorb the moisture and dry them well.
2. In a heavy skillet, melt butter along with oil, over a medium flame.
3. To bread the cucumbers first dip them in the beaten egg and toss them... - 37.9108
Wash and peel the cucumbers.
Cut them into halves lengthwise and scrape out the seeds with a spoon.
Split each half lengthwise and cut into 1-inch pieces.
Dry the pieces with a clean kitchen towel.
In a paper bag, mix together the flour, salt and pepper.
Add... - 41.8514
Braised Cucumbers is a very tasty dish. Braised Cucumbers is a real lovely way of cooking cucumber. Please thank me for sharing it! - 21.874
Sauteed Cucumber With Chives
1. Wash, peel and lengthwise slice the cucumbers into two halves.
2. Remove the seeds, if they are large size.
3. Slice the cucumbers again into 1/3"" slices.
4. Take a large frying pan and heat over medium-high flame. Warm the oil for... - 38.5044