- » Sauteed Chicken
Sauteed Chicken Recipes
Sauteed chicken can be cooked independently as a dish or even be added to other recipes as an ingredient. Sauteed chicken literally means cooking pieces of chicken by sautÃ©ing it. SautÃ©ing is a method through which ... More »
Grilled Chicken Breast With Mushroom Sauté
Hearty, healthy, flavorful, and bursting with nutrition, this grilled chicken delicacy is a must try. Chef Keith Snow shows how to make a grilled chicken delicacy with sautéed mushroom and herbs that is truly sumptuous. If you love your poultry, then this is... - 107.569
Sauteed Chicken In Cointreau
1. Preheat the oven to 275° F.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper On the chicken pieces
3. Put eggs and flour in two separate shallow bowls, and dip each chicken piece in the eggs, then in the flour.
4. Shake off if there is any excess... - 45.467
Sweet Sour Chicken Saute
1. Draining the pineapple reserve the juice.
2. Combine juice with cornstarch and next 3 ingredients and set aside.
3. Into a large skillet spray with cooking spray.
4. Sauté peppers and onion until tender-crisp; remove.
5. Spray skillet... - 45.2947
Sauteed Chicken With Cumin
This delicious Sauteed Chicken with Cumin recipe should not be missed. This a lovely chicken dish that boast a unique flavor. Try this Sauteed Chicken with Cumin recipe for yourself and then you will understand why I love preparing this dish! - 45.2158
Chicken Eggplant And Tomato Saute
1) Preheat the oven to 200°F.
2) Take a large saucepan and boil about 2 quarts of water.
3) Put few eggplant slices in the boiling water for about 30 seconds and blanch. Blanch the remaining slices.
4) Lift the blanched slices with the... - 44.4046
Sautéed Chicken Nicoise
Cut chicken into about 12 pieces; pat dry.
Season lightly with salt and pepper to taste; dust lightly with flour.
In large deep skillet, heat oil over medium high heat; brown chicken pieces on all sides.
Remove to plate.
Pour off all but 2 tbsp (25 mL) fat... - 44.0608
Sauteed Chicken With Mustard Caraway Seeds And Chervil
1) Drizzle salt and pepper over the chicken.
2) Take a small bowl and combine caraway seeds, 4 tablespoons of chervil, mustard, and yogurt. Lavishly, coat the chicken breasts with the mixture.
3) Now, immediately put the chicken in breadcrumbs... - 43.9544
Chicken Saute A I'italienne
Rub the chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
Heat the butter and oil in a frying pan and cook the chicken pieces gently, turning them occasionally, for 30 to 40 minutes or until they are cooked.
Test by inserting the point of a sharp knife into the meat—if... - 43.8399
Chicken And Peach Saute
1. In a 9-inch skillet, tip in the oil and heat it gently
2. Add the chicken parts and heat gently till browned on all sides
3. Add the apple juice, salt, cinnamon, and cloves
4. Cover and cook on low heat until chicken is tender. This will take about... - 43.6462
Sauteed Chicken With Chervil
Sauteed Chicken With Chervil is a mouth watering recipe. An easy to prepare Sauteed Chicken With Chervil recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 42.5
Chicken Saute A La Bordelaise
Heat the butter with the oil in a frying pan and saute the chicken pieces until they are brown on all sides.
Reduce the heat, cover and cook for about 30 minutes or until the chicken is tender.
Test by inserting the point of a sharp knife into the meat—if... - 42.0605
Sauteed Chicken With Two Tone Pears
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Place pieces one at a time, skinned side down, between 2 sheets of plastic wrap and pound with a flat-surfaced mallet until about 1/4 inch thick.
Dust chicken with flour; shake off excess.
Melt 1 1/2 tablespoons of the butter in a... - 41.734
Chicken Saute Mascotte
Season chicken pieces with salt, pepper, and paprika.
Using a large frying pan, brown chicken in butter and oil, turning to brown all sides.
Sprinkle with tarragon and rosemary.
Cover and let cook over medium heat for 20 to 25 minutes, or until tender.
Remove... - 40.1712
Chicken Saute Sec
1) Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper and fry it till it is golden brown in color.
2) From the pan, drain the oil and add the butter, garlic, chopped onion and rosemary.
3) Saute the ingredients for 3 minutes. Keep tossing to avoid any... - 40.1193
Chicken Saute Provencale
Chicken Saute Provencale has a divine taste. The Paprika and bay leaves gives the Chicken Saute Provencale a prefect taste. - 39.4639
Sauteed Chicken And Vegetables
Heat oil in skillet.
Add chicken and saute over medium heat until cooked through and slightly" browned.
Do not overcook.
Remove chicken and keep warm.
In same skillet combine mushrooms, zucchini, red pepper, and salt.
Cover and cook over low heat, stirring... - 38.1874
Chicken Saute With Vegetables
Chicken SautÃ© With Vegetables will have your mouth watering. Chicken SautÃ© With Vegetables is a keeper for sure. Wonderful! - 37.6143
Breast Of Chicken Saute
Skin chicken; dredge in seasoned flour.
Shake off any excess.
Melt butter in skillet.
Saute chicken until golden brown on all sides.
Deglaze skillet with consomme.
Add Cognac and ignite.
Return chicken to pan.
Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Baste... - 37.3219
Sweet Sour Chicken Saute
Drain pineapple; reserve juice.
Combine juice with cornstarch and next 3 ingredients; set aside.
Spray large skillet with cooking spray.
Saute peppers and onion until tender-crisp; remove.
Spray skillet again; saute chicken 2 to 3 minutes or until chicken... - 36.9093
Chicken And Oyster Saute
1) Cut and dredge the chicken with the flour.
2) In a skillet, melt the butter and evenly brown the chicken pieces over a brisk heat.
3) Lower the heat, add the sherry, salt and pepper to taste, then simmer covered for 35 minutes or until tender.
4)... - 36.6995
Chicken Saute Bourguignonne
Cut the chicken into quarters.
Heat the butter in a large kettle or Dutch oven, fry the chicken until golden brown, remove and reserve the chicken.
Stir in the shallots and flour, reduce heat and cook for 4 minutes.
Add the remaining ingredients along with... - 36.0975
Coat chicken pieces with flour.
Heat the oil in a large frying pan and saute chicken in it until golden brown on all sides.
Remove chicken to a baking pan.
Saute garlic and mushrooms in the remaining oil until limp.
Add parsley, wine, salt and pepper to... - 35.807
Caper Chicken Saute
In 9-inch skillet heat 1 teaspoon margarine over medium heat until bubbly and hot; add celery, onion, and garlic and saute, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender.
Add tomatoes and capers and continue sauteing until tomatoes begin to soften, about... - 35.5625
Sweet Sour Chicken Saute
Drain pineapple; reserve juice.
Combine juice, cornstarch, vinegar, sugar and black pepper in small bowl; set aside.
Spray large skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
Cook and stir bell peppers and onion until tender-crisp; remove.
Spray skillet again; cook... - 35.3445
Red Wine Chicken Saute
Wash and dry the chicken pieces.
Coat them in seasoned flour.
Fry in a little butter or oil until the pieces are brown on both sides.
Pour off surplus fat, add the other ingredients, and simmer for 30 minutes or until the chicken is tender.
It helps to cover... - 35.0796
Caper Chicken Saute
In 9-inch skillet heat 1 teaspoon margarine over medium heat until bubbly and hot; add celery, onion, and garlic and saute, stirring occa-sionally, until vegetables are tender.
Add tomatoes and capers and continue sauteing until tomatoes begin to soften,... - 35.0302
Tropical Chicken Saute
On sheet of wax paper or a paper plate combine flour, salt, and pepper; dip chicken pieces into beaten egg, then dredge in seasoned flour, being sure to use all of egg and flour.
In 12-inch nonstick skillet heat oil over high heat; add chicken and cook until... - 34.9239
Brown cut up fryer in butter.
Add onion, green pepper, mushrooms, wine, salt, pepper, basil, oregano, sage, thyme and rosemary.
Cover and cook over low to medium heat for 25 minutes, turning chicken once.
Add tomato and cook 5 minutes - 34.876
Chicken Saute Paprika
Rub the chicken pieces all over with salt and pepper.
Melt the butter in a large frying pan and fry the chicken pieces gently on all sides without browning.
Stir in the paprika.
Cover the pan and cook gently for about 30 to 35 minutes or until the chicken is... - 34.4225
Pink Chicken Saute
1. Dredge the chicken lightly with flour. In a large skillet heat the butter, add the chicken and brown lightly on all sides.
2. Add the onion, paprika, salt and pepper. Cover and cook very slowly until the chicken is tender, about twenty minutes. Remove the... - 33.6524
Chicken And Fresh Vegetable Saute
In a large skillet over medium heat melt margarine.
Cook over medium-high heat for 10 to 12 minutes or until brown on both sides.
Add tomato, onion and zucchini.
Sprinkle with pepper; cover.
Cook over low heat for 5 to 7 minutes or... - 33.5332
1. Brown the trimmed giblets in the oil in a heavy skillet.
2. Add 1 teaspoon salt, the pepper, thyme, and wine. Cover tightly and simmer for 1 hour.
3. Meanwhile, place the trimmings and water in a saucepan, bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 30 minutes.... - 32.3639
Chicken Saute Chasseur
1. Dredge the chicken in the flour seasoned with the salt, pepper and thyme. In a large skillet heat the butter, add the chicken and brown on all sides.
2. Add the shallots, mushrooms, wine, tomatoes and herbs. Cover and cook slowly until the chicken is... - 31.0231
Sauteed Chicken With Olives Capers And Roasted Lemons
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Drizzle some olive oil on the parchment paper, then arrange the lemon slices on the parchment in a single layer. Drizzle the lemons lightly with a little more olive oil and season with... - 30.8784
Sauteed Chicken Scallops With Marsala
1. Lay each half chicken breast on the work surface, place your hand flat over it, and, cutting parallel to your hand, slice the breast in two.
2. Heat the oil in a heavy 9- or 10-inch skillet over moderately high heat. Place the flour in a shallow dish.... - 29.3222
Cut the chicken into quarters, salt and pepper it, dip it in flour, and saute it in butter on a slow fire for 8 to 10 minutes.
Heat 4 tablespoons butter in a pan until it foams and begins to turn brown; then squeeze the lemon slice into the butter. - 23.5251
Sauteed Chicken Fillets
Trim off any jagged edges from the chicken fillets. Cut and pull out the white tendon that runs down the underside of the meat. Put the seasoned flour on a piece of greaseproof paper and turn the chicken about in it until lightly coated with flour. Heat the... - 21.7226
Pineapple Ginger Chicken
1)In a bowl marinade the chicken pieces in lemon juice, salt and pepper, ginger garlic paste and pine apple pieces. Set aside for 2 hours.
2)Heat oil in a frying pan and lightly fry the spring onions and colorful peppers.
3)Add the... - 0
Pan Fried Chicken
1. Place the chicken on a plate and poke it with a fork.
2. In a bowl, mix 1 tablespoon of soya sauce, salt, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, garlic paste,
dry chili powder, basil, parsley and coriander.
3. Use half of this mix to marinade the chicken... - 0
Sauteed Chicken Recipes By Category