- » Sauteed Celery
Sauteed Celery Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sauteed celery recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sauteed celery recipes.
Discard the leaves and cut the stalks in 2-inch pieces.
Heat the lard or oil in a skillet; saute the celery and salt 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add the soy sauce and sugar; mix well. - 24.4659
Beef Sauteed With Celery Cabbage
This Beef Sauteed With Celery Cabbage tastes incredibly good with rice and noodles ! Try out this sauteed meat and celery cabbage gravy for your next meal and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Beef Sauteed With Celery Cabbage are welcome ! - 41.5434
Sauteed Peas And Celery
In a large skillet heat oil over medium heat.
Add onion and cook about 5 minutes or until tender.
Add celery and cook about 3 minutes or just until tender.
Increase heat to medium high.
Add peas and cook for 3 to 5 minutes more or until peas are heated... - 33.4018
Sauteed Celery With Soy Sauce
1) Remove the leaves of celery and discard. Cut the stalks in 2 inch pieces.
2) In a skillet, heat the lard or oil and sautÃ© the celery and salt for 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
3) Add soy sauce and sugar in it and mix... - 33.0516
Microwave Sauteed Celery With Toasted Almonds
1) Into a 1 1/2 quart casserole, add in the celery, onion, butter, garlic powder and pepper.
2) Cover the casserole and microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes till the celery becomes tender, yet crisp to taste.
3) Stir the celery mixture once in between the... - 39.4176
Bean Sprouts And Celery
This Bean Sprouts and Celery dish pairs up well with your rice and noodle dishes ! Try out this savory bean sprouts and celery dish and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this dish are required ! - 39.0097
Braised Sliced Celery
Melt butter in skillet.
When hot, add shallots.
Cook 1-2 minutes.
Add celery and green pepper and saute 2-3 minutes.
Add the chicken stock; bring to a boil.
Cook 10 minutes.
Remove cover, add salt and pepper, and reduce the liquid in the pan.
Add the... - 37.9074
Cream Of Celery Soup
This Cream of Celery Soup is very appetizing ! Try out this extremely delicious sauteed herbs in bird stock and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestion for this Cream of Celery Soup is welcome ! - 43.4296
Cream Of Celery Soup With Skimmed Milk Powder
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) In a small skillet, in oil, saute celery until almost tender.
3) Remove 1/2 cup of celery and set aside for later use in soup.
4) Then add onions to the pan and continue to saute until they and the celery... - 42.745
Cream Of Celery Soup
1. In a bowl or jug combine the water and tamari. Stir to blend. Keep aside for later use.
2. In a medium saucepan, melt 1 tablespoon of the butter over a medium flame.
3. Add the chopped celery and sauté it till it is tender. Using a... - 48.8142
Peanut Butter Celery Soup
1) In a double boiler cook the celery and onion in butter for 2 or 3 minutes over a direct heat.
2) Place over the boiling water and stir in 4 1/4 cups milk.
3) Sclad the milk and stir in the chicken bouillon cubes, pimientos and pepper, then cook... - 39.5133
Celery Root Salad
Celery gives a wide range of options to eat it. There are soups, it can be sauteed and stir fried and also can be served into a salad. Here is a celery root salad recipe just for you. You will relish every bit of celery root salad - 51.4265
Roasted Wheat And Celery Au Gratin
In a flameproof casserole saute the celery, chives, celery seed, salt, and bulgur in the oil until the celery becomes soft.
Stir the milk and water together and add them to the sauteed mixture. Simmer partially covered for about 15 minutes, until most of the... - 34.9397
Considering that celery has weight loss benefits, Celery Soup is a much loved and a hot favorite Appetizer. - 42.4948
Kielbasa With Apples Cabbage And Celery
1 Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, cut the kielbasa on the diagonal into scant 1/2-inch slices. Add them to the boiling water and cook for 3 minutes. Drain in a colander.
3 Coarsely chop the onion.
4 In a large skillet, warm 1... - 41.1658
Scalloped Carrots And Celery
1) In a 2 quart casserole, mix water and salt.
2) Add carrots and cover it with heavy-duty plastic wrap.
3) Microwave the carrots at high for 9 to 10 minutes. Stirring frequently.
4) Drain carrots and keep them aside.
5) In a 1 1/2 quart casserole... - 43.4204
Scalloped Carrots And Celery
Place water and salt in a 2-quart casserole.
Add carrots, and cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap.
Microwave at HIGH for 9 to 10 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes.
Drain carrots, and set aside.
Place 3 tablespoons butter in a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Microwave... - 37.1559
Braised Chicken Legs With Celery Shallots And Red Onion
1) Set the oven to 350° F.
2) Season the chicken legs with salt and pepper.
3) In a large, heavy-bottomed casserole, heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium-high heat and stir fry the legs in it for about two minutes on each side till... - 45.5028
Basic Bread Stuffing
1) In a large skillet or Dutch oven, saute the onions and celery in butter.
2) In a bowl, toss the bread cubes, parsley flakes, poultry seasoning, Bon Appetit and pepper together.
3) Add into the sauteed mixture and toss lightly, until the bread cubes... - 39.8468