- » Sauteed Celery
Sauteed Celery Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sauteed celery recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sauteed celery recipes.
Celery And Tomato Saute
Peel tomatoes; cut in halves and gently squeeze to remove seeds.
Dice tomatoes and set aside.
Slice green onions, including part of tops.
Remove seeds from green chiles and chop finely; these peppers are very hot.
Combine onion, green chiles, and... - 39.2045
Kidney And Celery Saute
1. Remove the skin from each kidney, cut them in half and snip out the cores, then halve the kidneys again. Slice the celery into 2.5 cm (1 inch) diagonal pieces.
2. Preheat a large browning dish to maximum according to the manufacturer's instructions, adding... - 31.4003
Celery Potato Saute
Cut celery and potatoes in pencil-size strips and keep separate.
Saute celery and onion slowly in hot margarine for 3 or 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add potatoes and seasonings.
Stir lightly and cover.
Steam-cook for 10 minutes or until potatoes are... - 27.0267
You May Also Like!
Beef Sauteed With Celery Cabbage
This Beef Sauteed With Celery Cabbage tastes incredibly good with rice and noodles ! Try out this sauteed meat and celery cabbage gravy for your next meal and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Beef Sauteed With Celery Cabbage are welcome ! - 43.6122
Sauteed Peas And Celery
In a large skillet heat oil over medium heat.
Add onion and cook about 5 minutes or until tender.
Add celery and cook about 3 minutes or just until tender.
Increase heat to medium high.
Add peas and cook for 3 to 5 minutes more or until peas are heated... - 34.821
Sauteed Celery With Soy Sauce
1) Remove the leaves of celery and discard. Cut the stalks in 2 inch pieces.
2) In a skillet, heat the lard or oil and sautÃ© the celery and salt for 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
3) Add soy sauce and sugar in it and mix... - 32.6315
Discard the leaves and cut the stalks in 4-inch pieces.
Heat the lard or oil in a skillet; saute the celery and salt 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add the soy sauce and sugar; mix well. - 26.1836
Microwave Sauteed Celery With Toasted Almonds
1) Into a 1 1/2 quart casserole, add in the celery, onion, butter, garlic powder and pepper.
2) Cover the casserole and microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes till the celery becomes tender, yet crisp to taste.
3) Stir the celery mixture once in between the... - 39.1452
Bean Sprouts And Celery
This Bean Sprouts and Celery dish pairs up well with your rice and noodle dishes ! Try out this savory bean sprouts and celery dish and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this dish are required ! - 41.4527
Braised Sliced Celery
Melt butter in skillet.
When hot, add shallots.
Cook 1-2 minutes.
Add celery and green pepper and saute 2-3 minutes.
Add the chicken stock; bring to a boil.
Cook 10 minutes.
Remove cover, add salt and pepper, and reduce the liquid in the pan.
Add the... - 39.9752
Carrot Celery Saute
Scrape carrots lightly and cut on a slant into thin, oval slices about 1/2-inch thick.
Peel any tough strings from celery and cut on a slant into thin slices.
This is easy if vegetables are laid out on a cutting board and sliced with a heavy, sharp... - 36.1348
Pike Sauteed With Chinese Vegetables
This Pike Sauteed With Chinese Vegetables is what you cuold have if you are interested in having a freshwater fish and vegetables dish for a change ! You will surely want to cook this fish, celery cabbage, bamboo shoots, water chestnuts and snow peas dish... - 49.7274
Cream Of Celery Soup
This Cream of Celery Soup is very appetizing ! Try out this extremely delicious sauteed herbs in bird stock and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestion for this Cream of Celery Soup is welcome ! - 44.8715