- » Sauteed Bread
Sauteed Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sauteed bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sauteed bread recipes.
Breaded Chicken Livers With Sauteed Onions
1) In shallow dish,mix together bread crumbs, cheese, parsley, oregano, garlic, salt, and pepper.
2) Dip livers, 1 at a time, into buttermilk, then into crumb mixture.
3) Arrange them on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with... - 47.7233
Sicilian Breaded Ribeye With Balsamic Sauteed Mushrooms
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium sized bowl, mix together plain bread crumbs, dry oregano, dry thyme, dry parsleym dry onion, powder, granulated garlic, kosher salt, pepper and parmesan cheese.
3. Place the rib eye steak... - 121.228
1) Rinse and dry the mushrooms. Slice the mushrooms thinly.
2) In a heavy metal pan, melt the butter. Once the butter browns slightly in colour add in the sliced mushrooms.
3) Saute the mushrooms over a high flame, while stirring constantly, for about... - 40.6927
Croutons Bread Sticks Melba Toast Etc
Scrumptious Croutons Bread Sticks Melba Toast make your soups and salads an irresistible indulgence. Please do pep up your starters and accompaniments with these terrific Croutons Bread Sticks and Melba Toast and remember to tell me how you felt when you took... - 21.1968
1. Place the cubed cucumbers on a paper towel to absorb the moisture and dry them well.
2. In a heavy skillet, melt butter along with oil, over a medium flame.
3. To bread the cucumbers first dip them in the beaten egg and toss them... - 39.4989
Croutons For Boneless Breast Of Chicken With Virginia Ham
Cut the croutons out of the bread with a 4 inch cutter.
Heat 1 tablespoon of butter and 1 tablespoon of oil in a heavy skillet.
Add 3 croutons and brown well on both sides.
Add the remaining butter and oil and brown the remaining 3 croutons. - 24.4898
Sauteed Sesame Fish
1 In a bowl, combine the flour, salt and pepper. Dredge the fish lightly in the seasoned flour.
2 In a shallow bowl, combine the breadcrumbs and sesame seeds. In another shallow bowl, beat the egg with the milk until blended.
3 Dip the fish into the egg... - 35.7402
Grilled Salmon Sausage On Focaccia With Sauteed Peppers
Quickly grill sausage 3-8 minutes, basting frequently with vinaigrette, until lightly browned and hot.
In skillet, saute onions, peppers, garlic and basil in remaining vinaigrette for 1-2 minutes.
Add radicchio, heat for 30 seconds stirring quickly.
Remove... - 28.204
Sauteed Veal On A Bed Of Greens
1 ln a shallow bowl, stir together the egg whites and water until combined.
Dip the cutlets first in the egg white mixture, then in the bread crumbs.
2 Heat the oilina 12 inch nonstickskillet over moderately high heat.
Add the veal cutlets and saute for 2 to... - 39.851
Sauteed Spinach And Onions
1. In a skillet add in the oil on medium heat.
2. Add in the spinach and sauté for 3 minutes.
3. Add in the onion an season with salt and pepper. Stir well and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Stir well and cook for another 4 minutes.
5. Serve Sautéed... - 0
Green Beans Polonaise
In oven-proof dish, heat green beans in 300°F. oven.
Melt butter over low heat.
Set aside until milk solids have settled to bottom.
Skim off clarified butter discarding solids.
Rub skillet with garlic.
Heat clarified butter until browned.
Saute onion and add... - 35.7749
Sauteed Mushroom Burgers
Thinly slice the mushrooms into a saute pan.
Add the pepper, salt, broth and margarine and heat.
Simmer until the mushrooms are tender and the sauce is slightly condensed.
Preheat the grill for 5 minutes.
Shape the beef into 4 patties and grill for 7-8... - 35.048
Sauteed Sweetbreads Saint Medard
If you have time, press the sweetbreads between two pieces of waxed paper with a weight on top for at least 2 hours or overnight.
This improves the texture and gives the sweetbreads an even thickness.
Slice the sweetbreads in half horizontally and coat them... - 44.4509
Sauteed Local Organic Greens
Super yummy incredibly easy way to eat more greens!!! Try some Collard, Amaranth, Kale, Chard, Wild Quinoa, New Zealand Spinach or fresh herbs....so many options for gorgeous yummy organic local greens. - 86.0976
Sauteed Frogs Legs
These Sauteed Frog Legs are one of the tastiest frog leg dishes that I've ever tasted ! Try out this delicious frog legs and vegetables dish and tell me if you like it ! Would you like to serve up this Sauteed Frog Legs with savory sauces as it is or after... - 48.3454
Sauteed Mushroom Burgers
1 Preheat the grill for 5 minutes.
2 Cut the mushrooms into thin slices.
3 In a saute pan, add the mushrooms along with pepper, salt, broth and margarine and heat.
4 Simmer until the mushrooms are tender and the sauce slightly is... - 39.4628
My sister likes this Sauteed Scallop recipe. It is true that cooking is her hobby. She keeps preparing various types of dishes. But whenever she is very happy. She makes this dish . An Interesting fact is that my family also likes this scallop very much. You... - 34.4279
Sauteed Sliced Eggplant
Peel and cut the eggplant into slices one half inch thick.
Combine the bread crumbs, cheese, salt, celery seed and pepper.
Beat together the eggs and milk.
Dip the eggplant slices in the flour, then in the egg and milk, then... - 42.3922
Sauteed Chicken Livers
Sauteed chicken liver is a simple cooked livers recipe. Prepared with melted butter in a skillet, it is cooked to a stew or soup feel with chicken broth for flavoring. An easy and simple chicken livers recipe that can be served for homely meals. - 38.8535
Sauteed Chicken Livers 'n' Mushrooms
1) With the help of paper towels, dry chicken livers and drizzle with flour.
2) Take a 9-inch skillet,in it heat margarine until hot and bubbly.
3) Now add the livers and fry quickly by turning for about 2 to 3 minutes, until browned on... - 47.4458
Sauteed Cherry Tomatoes
1)Wash and stem tomatoes.
2)Put garlic through press and chop parsley.
3)After heating oil in a skillet, add tomatoes, garlic, parsley, bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
4)Saute over low heat stirring occasionally, about 15 or 20 minutes,... - 38.3452
Sauteed Veal Patties
In small nonstick skillet heat 1 teaspoon margarine until bubbly and hot; add onion and garlic and saute until onion is translucent.
Transfer to medium bowl; add veal, 3 tablespoons bread crumbs, and the egg, parsley, lemon juice, and seasonings.
Mix... - 37.626
1.First, drain the scallops and remove any bits of shell
2.Place the scallops and season with salt and pepper
3.Dip the scallops in fine crumbs, then in beaten egg and again crumbs
4.In a pan, sauté the scallops quickly in shallow fat. Turning brown... - 33.594
Sauteed Fish Fillets With Walnut Coating
1. Prepare Lemon Bundles; set aside.
2. On waxed paper, mix chopped walnuts, bread crumbs, minced parsley, and salt. In pie plate, beat egg slightly. Separate fish into fillets; dip fillets into egg, then walnut mixture.
3. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high... - 37.5971
Heat oil in a large frying pan.
Toss mushrooms in oil over high heat until the moisture is evaporated and they are slightly colored.
Mix garlic and parsley and add to mushrooms.
Stir about 2 minutes.
Combine crumbs and seeds.
Stir into mushrooms until well... - 33.988
Sauteed Pork Fillet
1. Split the fillets from the center lengthwise. However, make sure you don’t cut through.
2. Trim off all the fat or sinews. Slice crossways pieces of the pork fillets.
3. Use a rolling pin to flatten every piece. Place the meat in... - 34.2019
In a nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Add zucchini and saute until just tender and lightly browned, 5 to 8 minutes.
Combine remaining ingredients and add to zucchini.
Remove from heat, toss gently and serve immediately. - 35.213
Sauteed Chicken With Olives Capers And Roasted Lemons
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Drizzle some olive oil on the parchment paper, then arrange the lemon slices on the parchment in a single layer. Drizzle the lemons lightly with a little more olive oil and season with... - 30.8784
Sauteed Chicken With Mustard Caraway Seeds And Chervil
1) Drizzle salt and pepper over the chicken.
2) Take a small bowl and combine caraway seeds, 4 tablespoons of chervil, mustard, and yogurt. Lavishly, coat the chicken breasts with the mixture.
3) Now, immediately put the chicken in breadcrumbs... - 43.9544
This Pan-Sauteed Scallops is an exquisite snack. Great for home parties! - 40.8954
Sauteed Spinach And Chickpea Spread
Place first 4 ingredients in a food processor, and process until smooth, scraping sides of processor bowl occasionally.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add garlic, and saute 1 minute.
Add spinach; saute 1... - 36.0193
Pan Sauteed Scallops
1. If scallops are large, cut in halves or quarters. Roll in dry bread crumbs.
2. Melt butter in skillet. Heat over medium-high heat but do not allow to smoke. Add scallops, salt, pepper and paprika and cook 5 minutes, turning constantly.
3. Remove scallops... - 33.3419
Sauteed Scallops With Scallion
Wash scallops and simmer in the hot water for 5 min.
Drain and dry on paper toweling.
Then roll in the bread crumbs, dip in the egg which has been combined with the cold water, and roll again in crumbs.
Meanwhile, saute the scallions in the butter in a... - 30.3007
Pan Sauteed Scallops
1)Wash and clean the scallops. Pat them dry.
2)In a tray containing bread crumbs, roll the scallops.
3)Heat a heavy skillet over very hot coals,and melt the butter.
4)Put in the scallops and cook for 5 minutes. Turn often.
5)Season with salt,... - 37.9439
Sauteed Turkey Cutlets With Cranberry Orange Glaze
In a bowl whisk the egg white and the salt until the mixture is frothy and have the bread crumbs ready in a shallow dish.
Dip the cutlets in the egg white, letting the excess drip off, coat them with the bread crumbs, patting the crumbs to make them adhere,... - 32.7851
Sauteed Partridge Jubilee
Heat the butter with the oil and saute the partridges until browned on all sides.
Continue cooking for about 25 minutes, until the birds are tender.
Meanwhile, fry the bread in the bacon fat, drain and spread with the pate.
Put the fried bread on a warm... - 39.4427
Sauteed Sesame Fish
1. In a bowl, combine the flour, salt, and pepper. Dredge the fish lightly in the seasoned flour.
2. In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs and sesame seeds. In another shallow bowl, blend the egg with the milk.
3. Dip the fish into the egg mixture, then... - 39.2369
Sauteed Chicken Breasts With Walnut Yogurt Sauce
1) Peel garlic and crush it. Also, pare and trim carrots and chop them into thin rounds.
2) Wash chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
2) Take a heavy bottomed saucepan and place it over high heat. Combine stock, garlic, carrot, onion,... - 46.2472
Are you looking for some delicious seafood recipes? Here is one which will surely prove you be a great one for you. Sauteed clams with fennel and butter taste delicious and can be cooked easily. The dish pairs well with bear and other drinks. Just watch the... - 113.381
Baked, Broiled And Sauteed Scallops
Select scallops as nearly uniform in size as possible.
Dry them on clean cheesecloth, and dip each one separately in the egg beaten with the milk.
Then roll them in the crumbs mixed with the salt.
If they are to be baked or broiled arrange them in a shallow... - 36.0786
Sauteed Soft-shell Crabs
1. Get ready cleaned crabs or with a sharp knife, cut away segment that folds under body from rear; discard. Use scissors, remove head, about 3/4 inch be- hind eyes; discard. Lift back shell on either side; scrape away lungs and spongy substance... - 34.7318
Sauteed Hearts Of Palm Medallions
1. Slice hearts into ½ inch roundels
2. Place between paper towel and pat to absorb the moisture.
3. Dip rounds in beaten egg, and drop in crumbs to coat both sides
4. Arrange crumbed slices on a wire rack and let stand for 15... - 35.8863
Sauteed Haddock Provencale
Cut fillets into 6 serving pieces.
Dry on absorbent paper and dust with flour.
Dip in a blended mixture of egg, ketchup and milk; then in crumbs flavored with the seasoning salt.
Let coating dry for 10 minutes or more.
Saute garlic in the oil for 1 minute,... - 39.1482
Sauteed Mackerel With Caper Sauce
Cut fish into portion-size pieces.
Dip in egg, then in crumbs, which have been combined with salt.
Saute in hot fat in a skillet over low heat about 5 min on each side, or until golden brown.
Remove to a hot platter.
Melt butter in the same skillet; add lemon... - 33.5843
Sauteed Soft Shell Crabs
Season the crabs on both sides with salt and pepper.
Dredge in the flour.
In a large saute pan or skillet, melt 1/2 cup of the butter.
Place the crabs bottom-side down in the pan.
Cook the crabs slowly, allowing the butter to brown.
When the edges of the... - 36.6308
Sauteed Scallops With Lemon Butter
1 Dip the scallops in the crumbs and coat well.
2 In a skillet, melt half the butter.
3 Season with salt and pepper.
4 Add in the scallops and saute gently for 8 minutes until golden brown.
5 Turn carefully for even browning.
6 In a hot... - 42.5382
Sauteed Lamb Kidneys In Sherry Mushroom Sauce
In 8-inch skillet heat 1 teaspoon margarine until bubbly and hot; add onion and saute until translucent.
Add mushrooms and saute until lightly browned.
Transfer mushroom mixture to 1-quart casserole.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In small bowl sprinkle drained... - 40.5224
Sauteed Chicken Breasts With Red Pepper Puree
1. In a pan heat 1 tablespoon of oil and cook the sliced peppers until they begin to brown, about 3 minutes.
2. Coat the chicken breasts with sesame seeds, making sure it coated well on both sides.
3. Put the sauteed pepper in a food processor and... - 36.0327
Marinated Tuna On Bed Of Sauteed Snow Peas
1) Grate the ginger coarsely.
2) Wash the tuna.
3) wash the snow peas and trim them.
4) Mix the grated ginger with soy sauce and marinate tuna in it within a dish large enough to hold the fish.
5) Heat the broiler and cover the broiler pan with... - 35.3024
1. In a large casserole or heavy bottomed skillet, sauté the bacon until brown and crisp.
2. Remove and drain.
3. To the drippings, add the butter and melt.
4. Add the chicken pieces and brown on both sides.
5. Remove chicken onto a platter.
6. Add... - 43.8264
Sauteed Artichokes & Brains
Pull off and discard artichoke leaves down to tender, all-edible pale green ones; peel stem ends and cut off thorny tips.
Put artichokes in a bowl with water and vinegar to reduce darkening.
Drain; slice lengthwise 1/4 inch thick.
Coat with flour; shake off... - 41.3687
Sauteed Breast Of Chicken With Foie Gras And Truffle Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. Sauté the truffles for a short time with 2 tablespoons of the oil
3. Deglaze the pan with Madeira and reduce by half over medium-high heat.
4. Add 3/4 cup of the stock and reduce by half in quantity... - 45.8136
Sauteed Mini Chicken Burgers
Our kids gobbled up these delicious patties suggested by our friend Mark Spindel. They're so versatile -- the basic recipe is delicious, or you can give them an Indian flavor by adding curry powder or an Asian flavor by adding a little ginger and soy or... - 42.3956
1. Rinse the zucchini and pat them dry. Trim off the ends, but do not peel them.
2. Heat the oil in a nonstick frying pan and, when it is hot, add the zucchini. Saute the zucchini over high heat, shaking the pan and tossing the vegetable gendy Add the salt... - 30.9615
Mushrooms A La Provencale
Saute the garlic and yellow onion in the butter or oil until soft.
Add the mushrooms, and saute over high heat until all vegetables are hot and tender; do not overcook.
Add the salt, pepper, bread crumbs, and parsley.
Toss, and serve. - 30.6169
Green Tomato Saute
Cut tomatoes in half.
Trim bottoms and tops.
Mix together the bread crumbs and brown sugar.
Coat the tomato slices on both sides with the bread crumb-sugar mixture.
Melt the butter in a large heavy skillet.
When hot, add tomatoes and cook slowly for 3 minutes... - 32.899
Beat egg; mix in milk, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Mix chopped eggs with mustard, mayonnaise, pickle relish, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Spread bread slices with half of butter.
Cover sandwiches, with chopped-egg mixture as filling.
Dip each sandwich into egg-milk... - 37.6752
Spinach With Pine Nuts And Raisins
1. In a pan, carefully toast the pine nuts. Set aside.
2. In the same pan, heat the olive oil; add in the raisins and garlic. Sauté for a minute.
3. Add in the spinach and toss well with a tong.
4. Season with salt and pepper and top with toasted... - 0
Bubba Gump Style Cajun Shrimp
1. Peel and wash shrimp thoroughly.
2. For Cajun butter, place a medium sized saucepan on medium flame, add salt and pepper flakes in it.
3. Add rosemary, no salt rub, ground pepper, and garlic.
4. Pour Worcestershire sauce, and give it... - 92.5094
Mushrooms And Noodles Au Gratin
Mix sauces, sherry, noodles, and sliced mushrooms.
Pour into buttered 2 quart casserole.
Place whole mushrooms on top.
Mix Parmesan cheese and crumbs and sprinkle on top.
Sprinkle with paprika.
variations: Rice or spinach can be substituted for the noodles... - 39.0674
Green Peppers And Onions Spanish Style
Green peppers and onions spanish style is a savory onions and green peppers recipe. Skillet cooked, this simple sauteed vegetable recipe is ready in a matter of minutes and is lovely with rice or bread as a savory side. - 28.1979
Combine the bread crumbs, garlic, parsley, the 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt, pepper, and dry mustard.
Cut the tomatoes in half crosswise.
Heat the 3 tablespoons olive oil in a large frying pan.
Place tomato halves in the frying pan with cut sides down, and... - 36.2067
Coquilles Saint Jacques
Thaw scallops, if frozen.
In a large skillet stir together the scallops, mushrooms, green onion and water.
Bring to boil, reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 1 to 3 minutes or till scallops are opaque and firm.
Using a slotted spoon remove scallops... - 39.2913
Lamb Patties With Mint
Put all ingredients except butter into a bowl.
Mix thoroughly but lightly.
Form into 6 patties.
Melt butter in skillet.
Saute the patties 3-5 minutes on each side - 30.2063
Garlic Scape Saute With Sweet Peppers & Crimini Mushrooms
An easy veggie saute for side dish or drizzle with balsamic reduction and serve as antipasto with fresh bread and cheese. Serve with whole grains or a free-range bbq chicken and fresh artisan bread for a simple easy gourmet summertime meal. Garlic scapes are... - 100.559
Wipe mushrooms with paper towels before slicing.
Heat a skillet and quickly saute mushrooms in butter until done.
Add salt and sprinkle with flour.
Gradually stir in cream and bring to boil.
The mushrooms go naturally with the rice... - 33.7194
Coquilles Saint Jacques
Cut scallops in half.
Spread on bottom of 2-quart casserole.
Combine butter and onions in 1-cup measure.
MICRO WAVE 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until onions are transparent.
Stir in mushrooms and lemon juice.
Pour over scallops.
Add wine, bay leaf,... - 38.4745
Turkey Escalopes With Cream
These Turkey Escalopes with Cream taste fabulous ! Try these breadcrumb coated turkey escalopes with sautÃ©ed mushrooms in creamy gravy with irresistible seasonings and tell me if you like it. your suggestions for these Turkey Escalopes with Cream are... - 37.3888
Spinach Madeline And Steamed Baby Carrots
Chef Scott is keeping up his promise of showing us restaurant quality meals and as a part of his effort we have this video on Traditional spinach madeline and steamed baby carrots. Both these side dishes just go great with almost all the main dishes that we... - 115.033
Grilled Chicken Breast With Mushroom Sauté
Hearty, healthy, flavorful, and bursting with nutrition, this grilled chicken delicacy is a must try. Chef Keith Snow shows how to make a grilled chicken delicacy with sautéed mushroom and herbs that is truly sumptuous. If you love your poultry, then this is... - 107.569
Veal Piccata Saute Bellevue
Veal Piccata Saute Bellevue is simply by far the most delicious dish I have had. This dish brings together the flavors of juicy and sautÃ©ed meat with a lovely sauce! Surprise your family with the Veal Piccata Saute Bellevue. I am sure they will love it! - 45.7483
Mushroom Onion Bread
1. Saute mushrooms and onion.
2. Heat milk; stir in honey, oil, salt, and pepper. Cool to lukewarm.
3. Sprinkle yeast over warm water. Add milk mixture, egg whites, wheat germ, and 2 cups unbleached flour. Add sauteed mushrooms and onions. Beat until smooth.... - 36.4605
Onion Sesame Bread
Early on day:
1. Onto very warm water, in small bowl, sprinkle yeast; stir until dissolved. Stir in onion soup. Stir into biscuit mix in large bowl until well blended.
2. Pour butter into 12-by-8-by-2-inch baking dish; sprinkle with 1 teaspoon sesame seeds;... - 37.1083
Homemade Crispy Bread
Want to enjoy the joys of baking, get set to make this Crispy Homemade Bread. This recipe requires minimum ingredients and the best part is you can flavor the bread as you like. With this recipe, you no longer have to depend on your baker’s to deliver fresh... - 112.665
Plssaladlere On French Bread
Preheat the oven to 300Â°.
Saute the onions in the olive oil on medium-low heat for about 15 to 20 minutes, until the onions begin to brown.
When the oven is warm, heat the baguette for about 10 minutes, until it is crusty on the outside.
Add the thyme,... - 42.6162
Basic Bread Stuffing
1) In a large skillet or Dutch oven, saute the onions and celery in butter.
2) In a bowl, toss the bread cubes, parsley flakes, poultry seasoning, Bon Appetit and pepper together.
3) Add into the sauteed mixture and toss lightly, until the bread cubes... - 40.5567
Spinach Basil Bread
If you are looking for a healthy way to have bread, here is one of the ways! Make your bread with spinach, basil and pine nuts and have a healthy and nutritious breakfast with every bite. This recipe video demonstrates the recipe step by step, watch it! - 126.521
Braised Sea Bream With Cabbage, Spicy Bread And Crispy Bacon
Bone the sea bream.
Cut the cabbage into big julienne slices and saute with olive oil, butter, salt and pepper.
Add half the bacon and white wine.
Stuff the sauteed cabbage into the sea bream and cook in the oven with butter, white wine and shallots.
Make a... - 35.0422
Herbed Triticale Casserole Bread
In bowl of electric mixer, soften yeast in lukewarm water to which honey has been added.
Saute onion in butter until tender.
Set aside to cool.
When yeast mixture is active, add 2 cups triticale flour to it, stirring to blend.
Add yogurt and then the sauteed... - 43.8893
Louisiana Little Loaves
1. Chop off the tops from rolls, and cut their interiors and save the crumbs.
2. Brush 2 tbsp of melted butter, inside and outside the bread.
3. Arrange the rolls in a baking dish and brown it at 350°F.
4. Take a frying pan, and... - 44.6584
Corn Bread-sausage Dressing
Looking for a change for your next lunch party? Here is a great option for you! Corn Bread-sausage Dressing recipe is a yummy Side Dish. This dish comes highly recommended simply because how much ever i make it gets over!!! The cor bread and sausage ar a... - 45.8489
Breakfast In A Bread Basket
Coat 2 (10-ounce) custard cups with cooking spray; set aside.
Combine baking mix and 2 tablespoons milk in a small bowl, stirring well.
Divide dough into 3 equal portions; shape 2 portions into balls.
(Keep remaining portion covered.) Gently press 1 ball of... - 43.6891
Austrian Style Ragout Soup With Bread Dumplings
Place veal bones in a soup kettle.
Add water; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 1-1/2 hours, skimming scum from surface as it forms.
Remove kettle from heat; remove bones.
If bones are meaty, remove all meat and add meat to broth in kettle.
Discard... - 46.5215
1. In a bowl, take ½ cup water and mix yeast. Leave it for 5 minutes.
2. In another bowl, mix sugar and salt in ¼ cup water. Stir till sugar dissolves.
3. Take flour in a large bowl. Add the cinnamon, yeast and sugar mix. Pour more water and... - 95.4129
1) Place a baking stone or heavy baking sheet in the oven and preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) In a large bowl stir the yeast, 1/2 cup warm water and 3/4 cup flour together. Scatter the remaining 2 2/3 cups flour over the spongy mixture.... - 47.2983
Two Style Panini
This is the second part of the 2 series video on how to prepare Panini in 2 styles. Watch and learn - 120.889
English Muffin Pizzas
Dudes love appetizers. Dudes love pizza. Most dudes like English Muffins. How about the best of all three? Sure, why not. Watch as Adam and Sean take this British breakfast bread and Italian-ize it.
Oh, and instead of one or two kinds of pizza, you and your... - 0
1. In a medium size frying pan, add the butter or margarine , add onions and sautee till soft. Reserve
2. On an ungreased 8 inch layer cake pan, place 10 biscuits tightly packed in the pan, so that the bottom is completely covered. (Or, if you want... - 40.8094
Chicken Chili Burger
Spicy Indian style burger. You might never go back to shops once you try this. - 46.5699
Burgundy Beef Loaf
1. Combine wine, celery, garlic and bay leaf in a small saucepan; bring to boiling; lower heat; simmer, uncovered, until volume is reduced to half, about 10 minutes. Remove and discard garlic and bay leaf; cool wine mixture completely.
2. Combine beef, bread... - 35.2229
Corn And Capsicum Tea Time Toasties
You will fall for these fast and super easy toasties. The flavors of corn and cheese goes great on toasts, the added hot touch of jalapeno really does wonders. - 0
Easy Egg Bruschetta
Are you among those cooks how are as excited as you were when you cooked for the first time? The chef in the video is also like you, excited to experiment with a dish for the first time. Watch the video to know how the dish comes out to be. - 104.909
Vegetable Cheese Pita Sandwiches
These Vegetable Cheese Pita Sandwiches are a desire ! These bread sandwiches with an abundance of vegetables and cheese are a delightful treat. Try these Vegetable Cheese Pita Sandwiches and let me know if you like them. - 41.2506
Basic Eggs Benedict
Toast and butter English muffins and place 2 halves on each serving plate.
Top each with a slice of ham, then with a poached egg.
Spoon Hollandaise Sauce over each egg and serve at once. - 22.0781
Schnitzel Holstein is a German recipe. Schnitzel Holstein gets its taste from veal cutlets, dressed with egs and anchovy fillets. Schnitzel Holstein is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 43.474
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease 13 x 9-inch pan.
Fry and crumble sausage; drain, saving 3 teaspoons fat to saute onions, celery, pepper and chiles.
In a large bowl, mix sauteed ingredients with sausage; add remainder of ingredients.
Place into prepared pan and... - 36.0494
Try this delicious version of Seasoned Stuffing. An easy to prepare stuffing recipe, this Seasoned Stuffing can best be used in poultry dishes! - 36.1904