- » Sauteed Bread
Sauteed Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sauteed bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sauteed bread recipes.
1) Rinse and dry the mushrooms. Slice the mushrooms thinly.
2) In a heavy metal pan, melt the butter. Once the butter browns slightly in colour add in the sliced mushrooms.
3) Saute the mushrooms over a high flame, while stirring constantly, for about... - 40.6166
Croutons Bread Sticks Melba Toast Etc
Scrumptious Croutons Bread Sticks Melba Toast make your soups and salads an irresistible indulgence. Please do pep up your starters and accompaniments with these terrific Croutons Bread Sticks and Melba Toast and remember to tell me how you felt when you took... - 19.002
Croutons For Boneless Breast Of Chicken With Virginia Ham
Cut the croutons out of the bread with a 4 inch cutter.
Heat 1 tablespoon of butter and 1 tablespoon of oil in a heavy skillet.
Add 3 croutons and brown well on both sides.
Add the remaining butter and oil and brown the remaining 3 croutons. - 22.5629
Tea-time Bread Chivda
Bread turns out great when transformed into an interesting snack with some simple Indian spices. Check out Madhura showing how to make Bread Chivda or Bread Upma with bread slices in prepared seasoning mix. Makes a great tea-time snack! - 114.37
Pita With Bean And Cheese Filling
Pita bread can be good for wholesome meal or a lunch snack too. Watch the chef in the video showing how to make pita with a spicy bean and cheese filling. Great when had with a drink too! - 87.7345
Mushroom Onion Bread
1. Saute mushrooms and onion.
2. Heat milk; stir in honey, oil, salt, and pepper. Cool to lukewarm.
3. Sprinkle yeast over warm water. Add milk mixture, egg whites, wheat germ, and 2 cups unbleached flour. Add sauteed mushrooms and onions. Beat until smooth.... - 34.8423
Homemade Crispy Bread
Want to enjoy the joys of baking, get set to make this Crispy Homemade Bread. This recipe requires minimum ingredients and the best part is you can flavor the bread as you like. With this recipe, you no longer have to depend on your baker’s to deliver fresh... - 114.332
Plssaladlere On French Bread
Preheat the oven to 300Â°.
Saute the onions in the olive oil on medium-low heat for about 15 to 20 minutes, until the onions begin to brown.
When the oven is warm, heat the baguette for about 10 minutes, until it is crusty on the outside.
Add the thyme,... - 40.6037
Basic Bread Stuffing
1) In a large skillet or Dutch oven, saute the onions and celery in butter.
2) In a bowl, toss the bread cubes, parsley flakes, poultry seasoning, Bon Appetit and pepper together.
3) Add into the sauteed mixture and toss lightly, until the bread cubes... - 39.8468
Spinach Basil Bread
If you are looking for a healthy way to have bread, here is one of the ways! Make your bread with spinach, basil and pine nuts and have a healthy and nutritious breakfast with every bite. This recipe video demonstrates the recipe step by step, watch it! - 126.97
Onion Sesame Bread
Early on day:
1. Onto very warm water, in small bowl, sprinkle yeast; stir until dissolved. Stir in onion soup. Stir into biscuit mix in large bowl until well blended.
2. Pour butter into 12-by-8-by-2-inch baking dish; sprinkle with 1 teaspoon sesame seeds;... - 34.0215
Louisiana Little Loaves
1. Chop off the tops from rolls, and cut their interiors and save the crumbs.
2. Brush 2 tbsp of melted butter, inside and outside the bread.
3. Arrange the rolls in a baking dish and brown it at 350°F.
4. Take a frying pan, and... - 45.8231
Herbed Triticale Casserole Bread
In bowl of electric mixer, soften yeast in lukewarm water to which honey has been added.
Saute onion in butter until tender.
Set aside to cool.
When yeast mixture is active, add 2 cups triticale flour to it, stirring to blend.
Add yogurt and then the sauteed... - 41.2619
Braised Sea Bream With Cabbage, Spicy Bread And Crispy Bacon
Bone the sea bream.
Cut the cabbage into big julienne slices and saute with olive oil, butter, salt and pepper.
Add half the bacon and white wine.
Stuff the sauteed cabbage into the sea bream and cook in the oven with butter, white wine and shallots.
Make a... - 33.1783
Breakfast In A Bread Basket
Coat 2 (10-ounce) custard cups with cooking spray; set aside.
Combine baking mix and 2 tablespoons milk in a small bowl, stirring well.
Divide dough into 3 equal portions; shape 2 portions into balls.
(Keep remaining portion covered.) Gently press 1 ball of... - 41.9548
Corn Bread-sausage Dressing
Looking for a change for your next lunch party? Here is a great option for you! Corn Bread-sausage Dressing recipe is a yummy Side Dish. This dish comes highly recommended simply because how much ever i make it gets over!!! The cor bread and sausage ar a... - 46.5596
Austrian Style Ragout Soup With Bread Dumplings
Place veal bones in a soup kettle.
Add water; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 1-1/2 hours, skimming scum from surface as it forms.
Remove kettle from heat; remove bones.
If bones are meaty, remove all meat and add meat to broth in kettle.
Discard... - 45.3801
1. In a bowl, take ½ cup water and mix yeast. Leave it for 5 minutes.
2. In another bowl, mix sugar and salt in ¼ cup water. Stir till sugar dissolves.
3. Take flour in a large bowl. Add the cinnamon, yeast and sugar mix. Pour more water and... - 110.791
1) Place a baking stone or heavy baking sheet in the oven and preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) In a large bowl stir the yeast, 1/2 cup warm water and 3/4 cup flour together. Scatter the remaining 2 2/3 cups flour over the spongy mixture.... - 48.4337
Two Style Panini
This is the second part of the 2 series video on how to prepare Panini in 2 styles. Watch and learn - 116.196
1. In a medium size frying pan, add the butter or margarine , add onions and sautee till soft. Reserve
2. On an ungreased 8 inch layer cake pan, place 10 biscuits tightly packed in the pan, so that the bottom is completely covered. (Or, if you want... - 38.4897
Chicken Chili Burger
Spicy Indian style burger. You might never go back to shops once you try this. - 48.254
Burgundy Beef Loaf
1. Combine wine, celery, garlic and bay leaf in a small saucepan; bring to boiling; lower heat; simmer, uncovered, until volume is reduced to half, about 10 minutes. Remove and discard garlic and bay leaf; cool wine mixture completely.
2. Combine beef, bread... - 34.1513