- » Sausage Wedge
Sausage Wedge Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sausage wedge recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sausage wedge recipes.
1. In a bowl combine horseradish or mayonnaise, potato, cheese, gherkin and cayenne pepper and season it with salt.
2. Spread the thick coat of mixture over one sausage and cover it with another sausage.
3. Repeat the same for two layers and finishing... - 37.112
Salami Wedges With Cream Cheese
1. Spread the cream cheese evenly on 4 slices of the salami. Place 4 of the cucumber slices on each of 2 of the salami slices that have been spread with the cream cheese. Top the other 2 salami slices spread with the cream cheese with the sliced red onion.... - 23.3778
Sausages With Mustard Mash
Place the potatoes in a saucepan of cold water, bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
Heat a griddle pan until hot.
Place the sausages on the griddle and cook for 10 minutes, turning to get an even colour.
Add the onion wedges and cook for 6-7 minutes... - 44.5678
Apples And Sausages En Brochette
1) In a bowl, toss the apple slices with sugar.
2) In another bowl, toss tomato wedges with garlic salt.
3) Thread apple slice, sausage and tomato wedge alternately in a skewer.
4) Do the same with the remaining ingredients.
5) Grill the skewers, 6 to... - 37.2608
Barbecued Sausages With Fresh Oysters
Place sausages in a pan and cover with cold water, bring to the boil and cook 2-3 minutes, then drain well.
Brush sausages with oil and place on the hotplate over hot coals and cook for 18-20 minutes, turning often, until browned.
Brush with ketchup and serve... - 30.9003
This sausage pizza makes a sumptuous meal ! Try out this sausage pizza for your family meal this weekend and serve it up with your favorite sauces ! What do you think about this dish ? Your sugesstions are welcome ! - 33.1431
Issan Sausage - Sai Klok Issan
These unique, fragrant, Thai-style sausage contain the flavours of pork, garlic, cilantro, pepper, and cooked rice which makes them mellow and tnder.
In Issan these sausages are wrapped in banana leaves and grilled, sometimes with grated coconut over them,... - 42.6776
Sausage Balls With Biscuit Mix
Mix ingredients and roll into walnut sized balls.
Bake at 350 degrees for 12 to 15 min utes until brown.
Keep hot while serving in chafing dish or heated tray.
Makes 5 dozen. - 25.2822
Smoked Sausage Sandwich Pizza
1. Preheat the oven to (400°F).
2. In a food processor, process onion and milk until onions get finely chopped or for 3-4 seconds.
3. Blend in mustard, biscuit mix and blend of fine herbs.
4. Stir the ingredients to make soft dough,... - 43.9679
Spicy Sausage Saute
Microwave a 10 inch browning dish on HIGH (100%) for 4 minutes.
Carefully remove dish (the bottom is very hot) to a heatproof surface.
Add butter and curry powder; stir until butter is melted and bubbly.
Add onion and green pepper, stirring to coat with curry... - 36.9852
Hearty Sausage And Potatoes
1. In 8-quart Dutch oven, in 2 inches boiling water, heat potatoes and cabbage to boiling. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover; cook 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender; drain.
2. Meanwhile, in 12-inch skillet over medium heat, heat sausages and 1/4 cup... - 20.2464
Sausage Supper Salad
Place lettuce in a large bowl.
Cut sausages in thin slices, then in bite-size pieces.
Arrange sausages, egg wedges, beans, celery, and onion atop lettuce.
To make dressing, blend together mayonnaise, milk, horseradish, and mustard; pour over salad.
Toss to... - 31.0798
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, heat Italian-sausage links and water to boiling. Cover; simmer 5 minutes. Remove cover and continue cooking until water evaporates and sausages brown, about 20 minutes. Remove sausages to paper towels; drain well. Pour... - 22.1477
Prepare Salami Wedges, Cream Cheese Balls and Sausage Frills; cover and refrigerate until ready to arrange platter.
Cut cheeses into 1/2-inch cubes.
Cover large serving platter with lettuce; arrange wedges, balls, frills, cheese cubes and sliced summer... - 25.607
Country Grits And Sausage Casserole
Brown sausage in a large skillet, stirring until it crumbles.
Drain well, and set aside.
Bring water to a boil in a large saucepan; stir in grits.
Return to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat; add cheese... - 42.7563
Sausage Casserole With Garlic Toasts
1. Heat your oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7
2. Add the sausages, onion and pepper into a roasting tin and roast for twenty minutes
3. Turn the temperature down to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6, add tomatoes and stock them over sausages
4. Add sugar... - 36.3142
Preheat barbecue at MEDIUM.
Place marinade ingredients in saucepan; boil 3 to 4 minutes.
Meanwhile, alternate kebab ingredients on skewers and set in deep platter.
Pour marinade over kebabs and season well; let stand 10 to 12 minutes.
Place kebabs on hot... - 34.5045
Papaya & Portuguese Sausage Skewers
Prick sausages all over with a fork.
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan, bring about 1 inch of water to boiling.
Add sausages, cover, and simmer until they are hot throughout, 5 to 8 minutes.
Lift out and let cool.
Cut sausages into 1/2 inch-thick diagonal... - 23.5732
Danish Egg Cake With Sausage
This Danish Egg Cake With Sausage makes a wonderful lunch! The green pepper and tomato wedges decoration makes the Danish Egg Cake With Sausage the most desirable meal of this planet! Don't believe me? Try out and let me know ! - 33.6221
Danish Egg Cake With Sausage
Slice cocktail sausages into same bowl; set aside.
Melt butter in medium skillet; brown potatoes and sausages together.
Add well-beaten eggs mixed with cream.
Cook over slow heat until mixture sets firm in the center.
Turn egg cake out onto a... - 29.4957
Barbecued Sausage Kabobs
Barbecued sausage kebabs are prepared with smoked sausage kebabs. Prepared with vegetables, mushrooms and dried apricots, the sausage kebabs are grilled to cook and basted with a mixed and cooked sauce of apricot preserves, mustard and chili sauce. Peppy and... - 41.1739
German Style Potato And Sausage Salad
In saucepan of boiling salted water, cook potatoes until tender; drain well. Peel (if desired) and slice. In large bowl, sprinkle warm potatoes with vinegar; stir in dill pickle, parsley and onion. Let cool.
Remove any loose papery layers from garlic head.... - 31.9878
Cheddary Sausage Frittata
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Combine eggs and milk in medium bowl; whisk until well blended. Set aside.
3. Heat 12-inch ovenproof nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add sausage; cook and stir 4 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking up sausage... - 28.0718
Remove casings from sausages and crumble meat into a small frying pan.
Cook, uncovered, over medium-high heat until lightly browned.
Add onion and garlic; cook, stirring, until onion is limp.
Stir chard leaves into pan (reserve stems for other uses); cook,... - 39.825
Sausage Sauced Cabbage
In saucepan cook sausage, onion, and green pepper till vegetables are tender.
Drain off excess fat.
Stir in tomato sauce, paste, parsley, sugar, garlic salt, oregano, and 1 cup water.
Cover; simmer 15 minutes, stirring once or twice.
Meanwhile, in a skillet... - 35.7134
Sausage Sauced Cabbage
On Range Top: Cook cabbage, covered, in a 10-inch skillet in a small amount of boiling salted water till tender, 10 to 12 minutes.
Meanwhile, in glass bowl crumble sausage; add onion and green pepper.
Micro-cook, covered, till meat is brown, about 5 minutes,... - 42.0128
1. Place pizza on ungreased pizza pan or large cooky sheet. Cut the cheese slices into quarters; cut salami and sausages in half; slice the pepperoni into 18 rounds.
2. Arrange the cheese quarters alternately with salami halves, spoke-fashion, on top of pizza... - 27.7563
Egg Cake With Sausage
Dice the potatoes and set them aside.
Slice the cocktail sausages into the same bowl.
Melt the margarine in a skillet and brown the potatoes and sausages together.
Add the eggs mixed with the cream or water.
Cook the mixture over slow heat until it sets firm... - 30.3886
Sausage And Hashed Brown Omelette
In large skillet brown the sausage.
Drain sausage, reserving 1/4 cup drippings; set sausage aside.
Return reserved drippings to skillet.
Combine potato, onion, and green pepper; pat into skillet.
Season generously with salt; sprinkle with pepper.
Cook over... - 35.7662
Grilled Vegetable And Sausage Wraps
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Prepare grill.
3. Place sausage links on grill rack coated with cooking spray, grill 5 minutes, turning occasionally. Add vegetables to rack, grill 12 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender and sausage... - 32.7449
Chard Sausage Scramble
Squeeze as much liquid as possible from thawed chard; chop and set aside.
Remove casings from sausages, crumble meat into a wide frying pan, and cook, uncovered, over medium-high heat until browned.
Add onion and garlic; cook, stirring, until onion is... - 33.8638
French Style Sausage Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 5/190°C/tan oven 1 70°C.
2. In a baking tray, place sausages.
3. Put the tray in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes.
4. In a non-stick frying pan, put low-fat cooking spray.
5. Add onion and... - 42.6757
1. Pre-heat oven to 425° F.
2. Using a knife, split frankfurters in a butterfly fashion.
3. Stuff about 1/2 cup mashed potato in between the 8 butterflied frankfurters and sandwich them. Keep them on plank or oven-proof platter to form... - 34.2027
Savory Sausage Pie
1. On a floured work surface, roll out the pastry dough to line a 2, 6-inch pie dishes or flan ring. Set on a baking sheet.
2. Roll the remaining pastry dough to make the crusts of the pies.
3. Preheat the oven to 375°F/190°C
4. Peel, core... - 43.674
Grilled Sausage With Sweet Potato And Apple Kabobs
Combine jelly, orange juice, allspice and nutmeg.
Parboil sweet potatoes in boiling water 7 minutes; drain.
Thread sweet potato slices and apple wedges on four 12-inch skewers.
Brush lightly with butter.
Place sausages on grid over low to medium coals.
Grill... - 35.4985
Heat sausage in heavy 8-inch ovenproof skillet according to package directions.
Remove sausage and keep warm.
Saute onion and green pepper in same skillet over medium-high heat until vegetables are tender.
Combine eggs and milk in medium bowl.
Add onion,... - 33.1477
Tuscany Sausage And Rice Skillet
Cook sausage with onion and garlic in 10-inch skillet until sausage is cooked through.
Pour off all but 1 tablespoon drippings.
Add pepper strips, broth and salt.
Bring to a boil.
Stir in rice; cover and remove from heat.
Let stand 5 minutes or until all... - 34.4486
Curried Sausage Saute
Cut sausages into 1/2-inch-thick slanting slices; set aside.
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium heat; stir in curry powder and mix well.
Add onion and green pepper and cook, stirring, until tender-crisp (about 2 minutes).
Stir in sausages and cook... - 30.284
Chard And Sausage Scramble
Place wok over high heat.
When wok is hot, crumble in sausage.
Stir-fry until lightly browned (about 4 minutes).
Discard all but 1 tablespoon drippings.
Add onion and garlic and stir-fry until onion is limp (about 2 minutes).
Add chard and stir-fry until all... - 39.8155