- » Sausage Tortellini
Sausage Tortellini Recipes
Sausage Tortellini is prepared by cooking the sausages with tortellini and this combination is utilized for making different kinds of soups, salads, and alfredo based dishes. Green vegetables and cheeses are added to ... More »
Sausage Tortellini Soup
Sausage Tortellini Soup is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Sausage Tortellini Soup; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 40.0822
Tortellini With Sausage
1) In a pan, cook the tortellini in the boiling salted water, drain and keep warm.
2) In a saucepan, saute the pepper and sausage in the butter, until the sausage is browned and thoroughly cooked.
3) In a bowl, mix the Ricotta and Pecorino cheese,... - 38.7559
Herb Tortellini With Spinach, Turkey Sausage & Feta
METHOD: Cook tortellini according to manufacturer’s instructions
in a pot of salted water. Drain and toss with 1 tbsp olive oil.
Heat large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add 1 tbsp of
olive oil, and sliced chicken sausage to pan. Cook,... - 37.4763
1. In a saucepan heat chicken broth and bring the mixture to boil.
2. Add tortellini and continue to boil for about 6 minutes.
3. Remove the casings from sausage and break it up into small pieces.
4. In another saucepan, add the sausages and brown it;... - 36.0398
Italian Sausage And Tortellini Soup With White Beans
1. Heat oil in a large heavy soup pot over medium-low heat. Add sausage, onions, fennel, garlic and thyme. Cook for 10-12 minutes, taking care not to burn.
2. Add chicken broth and bring to a boil.
3. Add tortellini and beans. Return to a boil, and then r - 30.7796
You May Also Like!
Tortellini Bundles In Tomato Basil Cream
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Take a heavy 1-quart saucepan and allow the cream to boil till it is decreased to 1 cup.
3. Add basil and tomato sauce and allow the mixture to boil.
4. Take away from heat and keep aside.
5. Whisk ½ cup... - 43.5261
Tortellini With Pepperoni Sauce
Drop the tortellini into a generous saucepan of boiling salted water and cook 'al dente' â€” until just tender â€” drain and refresh under cold water. In a food processor or blender rough chop (by switching the machine at the controls on and off)... - 30.6568
Pot Sticker Tortellini
Prepare Sausage-Spinach Filling.
Fill wrappers a few at a time.
(If using won ton wrappers, use a 3- to 3 1/4-inch round cookie cutter to cut several wrappers at a time; discard trimmings.) Cover remaining wrappers with plastic wrap to prevent drying.
To... - 37.9853
Prepare chicken or sausage filling as directed but omit 1 egg yolk, 1 cup ricotta cheese, and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese from each filling.
Place about 1 teaspoon of filling in center of 1 potsticker skin.
Cover remaining skins with plastic wrap.
Moisten edges... - 40.0353
Easy Weeknight Tortellini Soup
1. Place a large soup pot on medium flame and heat olive oil in it.
2. Add rosemary, carrot, and onion. Season with salt and pepper. Stir and cook for 10-15 minutes or until softened and the onions start to turn translucent.
3. Drop sausage and cook... - 0
Cfjc Midday - Feb 19 - Mwl
1. In a pan cook tortellini on high heat until al dente. Do not rinse the pasta.
2. In a separate pan, heat olive oil and saute mushroom in it.
3. Add sausage and give it a good stir. Add more olive oil and mix well.
4. Add water, grape... - 0
Wonton Noodle Appetizer
1) Thinly slice the onion and shred the cheese.
2) In a skillet, crumble sausage and cook over medium heat.
3) When sausage has partially cooked, mash the meat with the back of a fork to make smaller pieces.
4) Continue cooking until... - 39.7307
Fold salami slices into quarters.
On each of twelve 6-inch skewers thread 1 salami slice, 2 tortellini, and 1 cheese cube.
Place in plastic bag; pour dressing atop.
Cover; refrigerate several hours or overnight, turning several times.
Transfer kabobs... - 39.771
Mediterranean Pasta Salad
Prepare tortellini as package directs, except add Italian style vegetables during last 2 minutes of cooking; reserve seasoning packet. Drain.
Drain pineapple; reserve 1/4 cup juice. Combine reserved juice, vinegar, oil and seasoning packet in large serving... - 30.5916
Sausage Tortellini Recipes By Category