- » Sausage Surprise
Sausage Surprise Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sausage surprise recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sausage surprise recipes.
Surprise Sausage Barbecue
1. In a skillet, brown the sausages until they are brown and crispy.
2. Remove and drain on paper toweling. Keep warm.
3. In a small saucepan, blend remaining ingredients.
4. Place on low heat and heat, stirring constantly, until the jelly melts and... - 29.383
Bacon And Sausage Surprise Loaf
This a surprise dish. That explodes with all the meaty flavors of the sausage and the bacon! A dish that is different and rolled like a loaf! Watch unravel the method for this meaty loaf in this video - 107.968
Brown sausage in a Dutch oven; remove and drain on paper towels.
Drain off drippings, reserving 1 tablespoon in Dutch oven.
Saute onion in reserved drippings 3 to 5 minutes; add sausage, cabbage, and water.
Cover and cook over low heat 10 minutes.
Stir in... - 22.9857
Surprise Sausage Sticks
Cook sausages until lightly browned; set aside.
Scald milk; add shortening, sugar and 1/4 cup cold water, mixing well.
Cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve yeast in 1/4 cup warm water; add to lukewarm milk mixture, mixing well.
Add flour gracuaMy, about 1/2 cup at a... - 39.8615
1. In a Dutch oven brown sausage. Remove and drain on paper towels.
2. Reserve 1 tablespoon in Dutch oven and drain the rest.
3. Add onion to the dripping and saute for 3 to 5 minutes.
4. Add sausage, cabbage, and water.
5. Cook covered over low heat... - 40.9618
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Peel the potatoes and cut into quarters.
3) Cook in boiling salted water for about 10 minutes till tender.
4) Meanwhile, broil the sausages for about 15 minutes, turning occasionally till well browned.
5) In a... - 39.9744
Surprise Sausage Flan
On a floured surface, roll out puff pastry dough to fit a 9-inch (23-cm) flan tin with a removable bottom.
Place dough in tin without stretching.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
To make filling, heat oil in a small skillet.
Add onion and fry until soft.
Add... - 40.0074
Hot Dog Surprises
Preheat oven to 375° F.
In a large mixing bowl, stir together all ingredients except buns.
Partially hollow out centers of buns; fill with hot dog mixture.
Wrap each bun in aluminum foil, sealing securely.
Place on cookie sheets.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. - 36.218
Surprise Scotch 'eggs'
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Mix together the herbs, cheese and seasonings, then roll into three even-sized balls.
2. Divide the sausagemeat into three and press each piece out to a round, about 1 cm / 1/2 in thick.
3. Wrap each cheese ball in... - 30.0959
Polish Sausage In Beer
Polish Sausage In Beer is simple and easy to prepare. The discovery of delicious sausage when taking a bite of the Polish Sausage In Beer is delightfully surprising and exquisite. - 21.3535
Spicy Sausage Stew
Spicy Sausage Stew is an exquisite pork preparation that is sinfully delicious. Try this excellent Spicy Sausage Stew recipe and surprise your guests with its wonderful flavor and texture! - 36.8773
Sausage And Kidney Supper Dish
Sausage And Kidney Supper Dish is a wonderful and unique dish that is sure to please your taste buds. Last weekend I surprised my in laws with this yummy dish. Needless to say, Sausage And Kidney Supper Dish seems to be winning me a quiet a few important... - 41.3277
This is a surprisingly simple recipe for Tasty Franks - unusually rich and delicious with flavors most of us like to savor. This Tasty Franks is a great meal to serve. - 38.3935