- » Sausage Stuffing
Sausage Stuffing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sausage stuffing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sausage stuffing recipes.
Acorn Squash Stuffed With Sausage
Watch this video for a very delicious acorn squash recipe. No one can believe that an acorn squash can taste so delicious. In this video the chef shows simple yet amazing dish. She makes a stuffing with some sausages for the squash. - 99.6933
Breast Of Veal With Sausage Stuffing
Have the butcher cut a pocket in veal breast.
Combine the sausage with bread crumbs, green onions, parsley, anchovy fillets, egg, salt, pepper, and thyme.
Stuff the pocket of the veal breast with this mixture and sew it up or fasten it with skewers.
Mix... - 46.829
Cornish Hens With Chestnut Sausage Stuffing
Cornish hens with chestnut sausage stuffing is a savory recipe made with a cooked stuffing. Prepared with a vegetable and crumbled sausage mix combined with breadcrumbs, pine nuts and herbs for flavor, the hens are stuffed and covered with foil. Roasted in... - 45.649
Roast Turkey With Sausage And Chestnut Stuffings
1. Peel the chestnuts.
2. Wipe turkey dry inside and out with a damp cloth.
3. Loosen skin with your hand, working down under the skin from the neck end to the breast. Use a small knife to loosen skin from meat at places where skin does not... - 44.2057
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) In a bowl, mix the bread crumbs, garlic salt and Season-All together.
3) Toast the mixture in the preheated oven, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned and crisp.
4) In a skillet, saute the... - 43.9613
Sausage Stuffing Towers
Shape sausage in 12 thin patties, 1/4 inch thick.
Prepare stuffing according to package directions, using 1/4 cup water and 2 tablespoons butter.
Add apple, celery, onion, and seasonings; toss to mix.
Arrange 6 sausage patties in shallow pan.
Top each with... - 42.391
Duckling With Sausage Stuffing
In a skillet cook sausage till lightly browned; drain well.
In a large bowl stir together cooked sausage, bread cubes, apple, celery, onion, parsley, thyme, marjoram, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper.
Toss with 2 tablespoons of the water.
Sprinkle the cavity of... - 42.1949
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Spread bread on a baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until lightly toasted.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add sausage and cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up the sausage, for 5 to 10... - 41.3783
Apple Sausage Stuffing
For sausage: Place pork tenderloin and pork fat on baking sheet.
Freeze for 20 minutes.
Quickly cut meat and fat into 1-inch cubes.
Pass cubes through meat grinder fitted with fine blade (or have butcher grind meat and fat together twice).
Transfer mixture to... - 41.2797
Eggplant With Macaroni Sausage Stuffing
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Place unpeeled eggplants in a pan with one quarter inch water and bake about twenty minutes.
Cut each in half lengthwise; scoop out centers.
Salt the shells; drain them.
Chop the centers and reserve.
Lightly brown the sausage,... - 40.8101
Gourmet Sausage Stuffing
Crumble sausage into large skillet.
Cook over low heat until well browned, stirring occasionally.
Stir in bread cubes.
Transfer to large bowl.
Add beef broth to same skillet, stirring to pick up any browned bits.
Add to sausage mixture.
Add celery leaves,... - 40.5115
Game Hens With Fruit And Sausage Stuffing
Preheat oven to 350°.
For the hens: Remove and reserve giblets and necks from hens.
Rinse hens under cold water; pat dry.
Split hens in half lengthwise; trim excess fat.
Loosen skin from breasts and drumsticks by inserting fingers and gently pushing between... - 40.3306
Sausage Nut Stuffing
Cook sausage until golden brown, breaking up with fork.
Add butter and onion.
Cook for 2 or 3 minutes.
Remove from heat and add next 6 ingredients.
Add enough milk to moisten and mix well. - 39.4504
Braised Duckling With Apricot And Sausage Stuffing
Preheat the oven to 180Â°C (350Â°F).
Cut each duckling in half lengthwise.
Heat some cooking oil in a heavy bottomed frying pan or casserole and brown the ducklings.
In same pan saute sausage mince until lightly brown.
Place in the work bowl... - 39.3687
1.In a bowl, put sausage meat.
Separately mince bacon, liver and onion.
2.Combine bacon mixture with sausagemeat, egg and breadcrumbs.
3.Add salt and pepper, herbs and a small quantity of stock to make the stuffing moist.
4.Use the stuffing as... - 38.8448
Squash With Sausage Stuffing
1) Cut squash and remove seeds.
2) Place squash, cut sides up, in 8 x 8 x 2" pie plate.
3) Seal tightly.
4) Microwave on high (550 watts) for 3 to 4 min [6 to 7 min] till tender.
5) Cut out thin slices from pointed ends.
6) Place... - 38.6447
Mushroom Sausage Stuffing
Saute the onions in olive oil over medium-low heat until caramelized, about 30 minutes.
Turn the heat up to medium high and add the mushrooms.
Saute the mushrooms until crisp on the edges, about 10 to 15 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper.
Turn the heat to... - 38.6297
Apple Sausage Stuffing For Turkey Roast
It is no wonder that my family's is happiest on thanksgiving when I use this yummy Apple Sausage Stuffing for Turkey Roast! The stuffing is incredibly tasty and often everyne feels sad when each of their share is done! Try this Apple Sausage Stuffing for... - 38.5973
Mushroom & Sausage Stuffing
1. Crumble the sausages.
2. In a skillet, brown the meat by sautÃ©ing on medium high flame, until crisp.
3. Remove the sausages using a slotted spoon.
4. To the drippings in the pan, add the onions, celery and mushrooms. SautÃ© them... - 38.5942
Onions With Sausage Stuffing
1. Remove the onion tops and scoop out their centers, leaving 1/4-inch thick shell.
2. Cut the onion centers finely.
3. In a saucepan of boiling water, cook onions for 15 minutes. Then, drain.
4. In a skillet, cook sausage, chopped... - 38.3966
Apple Sausage Stuffing
In oblong baking dish, crumble sausage; stir in celery and onion.
Heat at high4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes, or until sausage is browned, stir twice.
Add remaining ingredients; combine thoroughly.
Heat, covered with plastic wrap, at high3 to 4 minutes and at... - 37.9337
Harvest Sausage Stuffing
In large skillet, brown sausage; pour off fat.
Add celery, mushrooms and onions; cook until onions are tender.
Add bouillon and water to sausage mixture; bring to a boil.
In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients with sausage mixture; mix well.
Use to... - 37.6626
Apple Sausage Stuffing
MICROWAVE pork on HIGH for 3 MINUTES, or until set.
Drain fat and set aside.
MICROWAVE onion, apples, celery and butter on HIGH for 4 to 5 MINUTES or until onion is transparent.
Combine remaining ingredients and mix well. - 37.3828
Cornish Game Hens With Crumb And Sausage Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. In a large saute pan, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Add the scallions and saute for 4 minutes, or until just limp. Stir in the sausage meat, tarragon, salt, and pepper. Cook... - 36.7744
1.In a small frying pan, heat the sausage until brown.
2.Keep crumbling the meat with a fork while cooking.
3.Once done, transfer the sausage to a medium sized bowl, with the help of slotted spoon.
4.Stir in bread cubes and pour milk in the bowl.
5.Put... - 36.662
Apple Sausage Stuffing
In large skillet, fry bacon and sausage until crisp and brown.
Remove sausage and cut into 1" pieces.
Replace in skillet; add onion, celery, mushrooms, apples, parsley & herbs.
Saute' for 5 minutes.
Stir in bread cubes and broth.
Season with salt & pepper to... - 36.4366
Harvest Sausage Stuffing
The harvest sausage stuffing is a meaty poultry stuffing prepared with vegetables and mushrooms. A cooked stuffing, it is prepared with onions, mushrooms and celery and a crunchy feel to it. Stuffed and roasted with the bird or baked and stuffed, it is always... - 36.3106
Lemon Sausage Thyme Stuffing
1) In a pan, melt the butter and add the onion. Fry gently till tender. This usually takes about 10 minutes.
2) Add the remaining ingredients and stir well. Mix properly.
3) To freeze the preparation, put it in a polythene bag, seal, label and place in... - 35.7715
Roast Leg Of Veal Sausage Stuffing
Have the butcher bone the leg of veal.
Before cooking, wipe all surfaces, including cavity, with dampened absorbent paper.
Prepare stuffing by first simmering sausages in small amount of water for 5 or 6 minutes.
Drain, mash meat and mix with the crumbs; add... - 35.6565
Roasted Rack Of Pork With Sausage Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to 450°. In a heatproof bowl, cover the porcini with the boiling water and let stand until softened, about 20 minutes. Drain the mushrooms, reserving their soaking liquid, and then finely chop.
2. Bring a large pot of salted water to a... - 35.6358
Apple And Sausage Stuffing
Saute the sausages in oil in a frying pan until light brown.
Chop into chunks and set aside.
Saute the apples in the sausage fat until light brown.
Drain off the sausage fat and in the frying pan reduce the port and the beef stock to 2-3... - 35.3476
Roast Turkey With Apple Sausage Stuffing
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Sprinkle turkey neck and body cavities with salt and pepper.
Pack cavities loosely with stuffing.
Fold neck skin under and secure with skewer.
Sew main cavity closed or cover with small piece of aluminum foil.
Transfer... - 35.1575
Veal Birds With Sausage Stuffing
Pound meat until 1/4 inch thick.
Prepare stuffing as directed on package; stir in drained sausage and the celery.
Press about 1/2 cup stuffing on each piece of meat to 1/4 inch of edge.
Roll up, beginning at narrow end; secure with wooden picks.
Melt... - 33.9678
Chop the bacon and liver finely .
Chop the onion finely .
Melt the butter in a pan and fry the bacon and liver until soft but not colored.
Make crumbs from the bread .
Mix all the ingredients, including the pan juices, egg, and enough stock to cover, with the... - 33.0436
Pork Sausage Stuffing
Brown sausage over medium heat, breaking apart with fork.
Remove to a bowl.
In the sausage drippings brown the onion until soft and golden.
Tip onion and fat into bowl with the sausage.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well with a wooden spoon.
Use the... - 32.8633
Brown sausage meat in skillet.
Add butter, onion, celery and apple and cook gently until onion is yellow, stirring constantly.
Add half of bread crumbs and cook and stir until crumbs are golden.
Combine remaining crumbs, seasonings, raisins and nuts in large... - 31.7933
Chestnut And Sausage Stuffing
1.Combine chestnuts with sausage meat, shallots, celery, cream or milk and seasoning.
2.Add stock or water if need to make the mixture damp.
3.Use the stuffing as desired or store for later use. - 31.2964
Rice And Sausage Stuffing
This Rice and Sausage Stuffing is one of the tastiest fillings that I've ever known . Try this pork sausage and mixed vegetable filling along with rice. Your suggestions for this Rice and Sausage Stuffing are welcome. - 30.8624
Roast Turkey With Cornbread Sausage Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Rinse turkey; pat dry with paper towels. Prepare Cornbread Sausage Stuffing; stuff body and neck cavities loosely. Fold skin over openings and close with skewers. Tie legs together with cotton string. Tuck wings under turkey.
2.... - 30.2469
Cornbread Sausage Stuffing
1. Brown sausage in large skillet over medium-high heat until no longer pink, stirring to separate meat. Drain on paper towels; set aside. Pour off grease from skillet.
2. Melt butter in same skillet over medium heat until foamy. Cook and stir onion, celery... - 29.7123
Sausage Stuffing Recipes By Category