- » Sausage Spinach Tomato
Sausage Spinach Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sausage spinach tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sausage spinach tomato recipes.
Polenta Pie With Sausage, Spinach And Sun Dried Tomatoes
1. To prepare crust, bring water and salt to a boil in a large saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low. Sprinkle in cornmeal, whisking constantly with a wooden spoon to prevent lumps. Boil gently for 10-15 minutes, stirring often, until thick but pourable. Stir... - 36.0886
Spinach Sausage Salad
GETTING READY 1) Wash spinach thoroughly. MAKING 2) In a large salad bowl, toss toghether the spinach and shredded carrot. 3) Arrange cheese,... - 34.3576
Spinach Sausage Pie
1 Grease a 9-inch springform pan. Set aside.
2 For filling, in a large skillet cook sausage until brown. Drain well. Add the spinach, tomato sauce, mushrooms, bread crumbs, and pimiento. Mix thoroughly and set aside.
3 For crust, on a lightly floured surface... - 34.396
Savory Sausage And Spinach Penne
1) Cook the pasta in a medium saucepan and set it aside.
2) Place a large skillet over medium-high heat and add the oil and garlc. Saute the garlic lightly till it turns brown. Add the crumbled sausage and saute for another 4 minutes and then push to... - 37.6772
Stuffed Peppers With Sausage And Spinach
Stuffed Peppers With Sausage And Spinach are Holland peppers cut in half and filled with sausage, spinach and asiago cheese and baked in a tomato and white wine sauce.For a vegetarian version, omit the sausage and saute a medley of vegetables ie:... - 113.543
Italian Sausage And Spinach Pie
In medium bowl, combine 1/2 cup sour cream, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, salt, spinach and egg; mix well.
If sausage comes in casing, remove casing; break up.
Brown sausage in large skillet; drain.
Stir in tomato sauce; simmer 10 minutes, stirring... - 44.9045
Sausage Spinach Pizza Pie
In a bowl, combine flour and the 1/8 teaspoon salt.
With a pastry blender or with two knives, cut in butter until coarse crumbs form.
Lightly beat egg and stir into flour mixture until mixture clings together.
With your hands, form dough into a compact... - 47.3339
Spinach And Sausage Manicotti
1. Discard sausage casings. In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, stir and crumble sausage until lightly browned, 5 to 10 minutes. Discard any fat. Let cool 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a 5- to 6-quart pan over high heat, bring 3 quarts water... - 38.2833
Spinach And Sausage Lasagna
LASAGNA LOWDOWN Cook noodles, a few at a time, in large pot of boiling salted water until almost tender, 2 minutes for fresh and 6 to 8 minutes for dried.
Refresh in cold water and arrange in single layer on wet tea towel until ready to use.
Assemble dish... - 41.5769
Herb Tortellini With Spinach, Turkey Sausage & Feta
METHOD: Cook tortellini according to manufacturer’s instructions
in a pot of salted water. Drain and toss with 1 tbsp olive oil.
Heat large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add 1 tbsp of
olive oil, and sliced chicken sausage to pan. Cook,... - 37.4763
"I may never use ground meat in my peppers again," said Fran Parisi, Grace Parisi's mother, when she tried this super-flavorful sausage-stuffed version. Another revelation: Smaller Italian frying peppers are much easier to brown in a skillet than the typical... - 35.0535
Cold Lasagne Rolls With Rice Spinach And Sausage
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet and cook the sausage links until well done. Remove the pan from the heat and transfer the sausage to a cutting board. Remove casing and put the sausage meat in a large mixing bowl. Discard the grease from the skillet (but do... - 40.2952
Make-ahead Breakfast Casserole: Hassle-free Holiday
This Make-Ahead Breakfast Casserole is perfect for Christmas morning because you can make it in an advance, and all you have to do is wake up and bake it! You can put in all your favorite ingredients too. I like sausage, spinach, tomato, and cheese! - 0
Seafood Sausages With Tomato Sauce
Melt margarine in a frying pan over moderate heat, add spinach and watercress and toss for 1 minute.
Transfer mixture to a bowl and chill.
Puree fish in a food processor or blender for 1 minute.
Add egg white and process for 30 seconds.
Add milk gradually... - 42.6591
Sausage And Cabbage Soup With Sun-dried Tomato Rouille
To Make Soup: In an 8-quart Dutch oven or soup pot over medium-high heat, heat olive oil.
Saute ham and sausage until browned, about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add onions, garlic, turnips, and cabbage and saute, stirring occasionally, until soft, about... - 41.6086
Making Homemade Pizza
1. Pre heat the oven to 500 degrees Farenheit and bake the pizza stone for at least 30 minutes.
2. Roll the dough and stretch it with your hands.
3. Place it on the paddle.
4. Slather the tomato sauce on it evenly.
5. Sprinkle the... - 87.706
Manicotti With Tomato Sauce
Cook spinach in water following package directions.
In a large skillet, brown ground beef, sausage and onion, stirring to break up meat.
In a medium bowl, beat eggs.
Stir in Parmesan cheese and salt.
Add cooked spinach and meat... - 45.4722
Oatmeal Sausages With Hollandaise Sauce
Prick the sausages then dip in beaten egg.
Coat thoroughly in the oats and place in a greased ovenproof dish.
Cook, uncovered, in a hot oven for 35 to 40 minutes, until well browned, crisp and cooked through.
Meanwhile, heat the spinach in melted butter and... - 43.7471
Italian Sausage And Bean Soup
Who doesn't like a hearty soup during the cold winter evenings or on a rainy day? There are several winter soup recipes but this rich Italian-style bean, sausage and fennel soup loaded with veggies is one hearty and soul warming one that must be in your... - 130.592
White Bean And Turkey Sausage Soup
Bean And Sausage Soup is an amazingly easy to prepare appetizer which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Bean And Sausage Soup; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 36.2354
Chard And Sausage Scramble
Place wok over high heat.
When wok is hot, crumble in sausage.
Stir-fry until lightly browned (about 4 minutes).
Discard all but 1 tablespoon drippings.
Add onion and garlic and stir-fry until onion is limp (about 2 minutes).
Add chard and stir-fry until all... - 40.5917
Italian Sausage Lasagna
This italian sausage lasagna is a meaty lasagna recipe with a bite to it. cooked with italian sausages along with vegetables like bell peppers, yellow onions, flavord with garlic and tomatoes, the italian sausage lasagna is baked with spinach and cheese and... - 47.957
Beef And Sausage Florentine
1. Follow the direction given on the package and cook spinach and noodles.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
4. Take a 10 inch skillet and cook ground beef and sausage in it.
5. Once done, drain and keep aside.
6. Take a large bowl;... - 45.3915
Lentil Stew With Turkey Sausage
Lightly spray an unheated large saucepan with no-stick spray.
Add the onions, sausage and garlic.
Cook over medium heat until the sausage is browned, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the broth, lentils, tomatoes (with juices), Worcestershire sauce, oregano,... - 45.0418
Smoked Sausage Soup
1. Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add sausage and next 4 ingredients, saute 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
2. Add chicken broth and next 4 ingredients, bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or until rice is... - 30.0018
Speedy Turkey Sausage Soup
Bring water, tomatoes with juice, spinach, carrots, onion, bouillon and pepper to a full boil in large saucepan.
Drop bite-size pieces of uncooked sausage into boiling soup mixture to form "dumplings," stirring occasionally.
Stir in macaroni.
Simmer 10... - 35.7357
Chard Sausage Scramble
Squeeze as much liquid as possible from thawed chard; chop and set aside.
Remove casings from sausages, crumble meat into a wide frying pan, and cook, uncovered, over medium-high heat until browned.
Add onion and garlic; cook, stirring, until onion is... - 35.4557
Sausage And Broccoli Lasagne
In skillet cook meat and onion till meat is browned.
Drain off fat.
Stir in tomato sauce, mushrooms, sugar, oregano, marjoram, garlic, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Boil gently, uncovered, 10 minutes or till thickened; stir occasionally.
Cook broccoli or spinach... - 42.7935
Summertime Turkey Sausage Salad
1. In a skillet on medium flame, add 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Cook turkey sausage for 10 minutes, turning throughout.
2. After sausage cools, cut into circular pieces.
3. In a small skillet on medium flame, add 1 teaspoon olive oil and cook yellow... - 105.327
Sweet Potato Minestrone With Turkey Sausage
Combine first 4 ingredients in a Dutch oven; saute over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until sausage is browned.
Add water and next 6 ingredients.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Stir in spinach; cook... - 36.3374
Cheese & Sausage Stuffed Shells
Remove casings from sausages.
Crumble meat into a wide frying pan and cook over medium heat until brown; pour off pan drippings.
Beat egg into ricotta, then combine with sausage, Parmesan, salt, and parsley.
Following package directions, cook giant shells or... - 44.644
Lasagne With Leeks And Sausage
Put the leeks and sausage in a deep oblong dish with 60 ml / 4 tbsp of the sieved (strained) tomatoes. Cover with vented cling film (plastic wrap) and cook for 6 minutes, stirring once. Add the rest of the tomato and the herbs, season, and set aside.
Put the... - 36.8371
Gluten Free Beef And Sausage Lasagne
All those who love meat and suffer from gluten allergies here is a recipe that meets those needs. Chef KC Pomering shows how to make Gluten Free Meat Lasagne using appropriate gluten free substitutes in the recipe. Enjoyment assured without worry! - 130.895
Spinach Stuffed Manicotti
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In an uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Cook manicotti, cooking oil and salt for about 6 minutes.
3) Drain out and rinse with cold water.
4) Drain again.
5) To prepare the filling, remove... - 48.0261
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large kettle, add in the ground beef and Italian sausages. Brown well. Remove the meat using a slotted spoon and set aside.
3) Retain 3 tablespoons of fat in the kettle while discarding the rest.... - 43.8966
Maria's Spinach Rolls
1) Into a large bowl, sieve the flour and salt. Make a depression in the centre. Add in the eggs and shortening. Slowly, add in 1-cup of boiling water into the mixture, while kneading.
2) Depending on the moisture in the flour and the size of... - 46.2428
Pork And Spinach Manicotti
Cook manicotti according to package directions.
Drain and set aside.
Drain well, pressing out excess liquid.
Crumble sausage into a 1 1/2-quart casserole, then stir in onion and garlic.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) 7 to 9... - 44.0621
Spinach Pasta Sauce
In a Dutch oven, cook and crumble sausage until browned; drain.
Add mushrooms, carrot, green pepper and onion; saute for 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes, sauce, paste, Parmesan, broth and seasonings; cover and simmer for 1 hour.
Add spinach; heat through
Serve with... - 36.7072
Meat & Spinach Crepes
Prepare crepes, or bring to room temperature if refrigerated or frozen.
With your hands, squeeze as much moisture as possible from spinach.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add garlic and onion; cook, stirring, until onion is soft but not... - 45.7384
Spinach Artichoke Calzone
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Stretch dough into an 8-inch circle and place on an oiled cookie sheet or pizza stone.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine dip, ricotta cheese and Parmesan. Spread this mixture over the dough, then coat with tomato sauce.
4. Heat 1 1 - 29.361
Ground Beef Spinach Crepes
In a large frying pan over medium heat, saute the beef and sausage with onion and garlic until meat is crumbly.
Mix in spinach and salt to taste.Beat eggs with the 3/4 teaspoon salt and the milk.
Stir flour into egg mixture; beat until well blended.
Heat... - 44.4848
Crumble sausage into medium skillet.
Cook over medium heat until browned, stirring occasionally.
Drain off any drippings; set aside.
Bring water to a rapid boil in large saucepan.
While stirring, add grits in steady stream until mixture thickens into smooth... - 39.6174
Classico Pizza Rustica
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Prepare hot roll mix as per the package directions.
3. Cover and let the dough rest for about 5 minutes.
4. In large skillet over medium-high heat, brown sausage and pour off fat.
5. Stir in 1 1/2 cups pasta... - 44.9656
Angus Beef Franks Part - 1
Grilling was never so fun, watch the first part of the Angus beef frank sandwich series with Chef Walter Staib. The video is interesting and shows wonderful grilling and slicing techniques. Check out second part of this series for the complete recipe. - 104.913
Prepare Pizza Dough.
While dough is rising, cook sausages thoroughly in a skillet.
Cut into thick slices.
After the dough is punched down, roll out 3/4 of it on a lightly floured board and line a greased 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 21/2-inch loaf pan, moistening the... - 43.3479
Won Ton Ravioli
Place 1 won ton skin (cover remaining skins with plastic wrap) on a board and evenly spread a rounded tablespoon of chicken or sausage filling to within about 3/8 inch of edges.
Brush edges with egg white.
Cover with 1 more skin and press edges well to... - 30.899
Portobello Mushroom Pizza
1. Preheat the oven at 425 degrees F.
2. Line a baking sheet with aluminium foil.
3. To clean the mushroom lightly damp the paper towel and pat all around.
4. Take out the stem and gill of the mushroom.
5. Heat a saucepan and add in butter and... - 107.843
Salad Con Carne
In 10-inch skillet brown meat; drain off excess fat.
Stir in Gravy Base; add water.
Bring to boiling, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, in large salad bowl combine lettuce, tomato, cheese, onion rings,... - 38.4317
Let's Make Homemade Frozen Pizza
Tired of cooking. Try these frozen pizza. This video shows quick and easy way to prepare these pizza with just about the right topping of your choice. An ideal option for a lazy dinner, this is quiet healthy and filling. This can actually even be a good meal... - 120.25
Japanese Bento Lunch Box
Wondering what this Japanese Bento Lunch Box is?? It is a unique concept of providing a well balanced diet. This concept has gained popularity everywhere, specially among the students and office going people who carry lunch boxes with them. Bento Lunch Box is... - 149.368
All you Italian food lovers. Bring out your forks because chef Hendrik is going to show you how to make one of the best Gnocchi's .Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Gnocchi. Chef Hendrik does a spectacular job at showing us how to make the... - 107.455
Classic Two Sauce Lasagna
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Brown sausage in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain. Combine ricotta, spinach, mozzarella, 2 tablespoons Parmesan and eggs in a bowl and mix well.
2. Spread 1 cup of the tomato sauce evenly over the bottom of a 9-by- 13-inch... - 31.8181
Rolled Meat Crepes
Prepare crepes, or bring to room temperature if refrigerated.
Using metal blade, process garlic until chopped.
Cut onion in chunks, add to garlic, and process with on-off bursts until finely chopped.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat, add... - 46.2996
Country Style Omelet
A delicious and versatile country style omelet. Today we're using cheese bratwurst, beech mushrooms and spinach but you can add mix of proteins and vegetables you have. You can also fry up some sliced potato and add those for a spanish style omelet called a... - 107.264
Cook pasta in large pan of boiling water, uncovered, until just tender; drain.
Heat half the butter and half the oil in large pan; cook breadcrumbs until just browned.
Drain on absorbent paper; cool.
Wipe out pan.
Add sausage to heated pan; cook, stirring, 2... - 40.6041
Barley Mushroom Soup
1. Remove and discard casings from sausages. Crumble meat into a 4- to 5-quart pan. Add onion, carrots, mushrooms, and tomato.
2. Stir often over high heat until meat begins to brown and vegetables are limp, 10 to 12 minutes.
3. Add broth and barley; scrape... - 34.399
Boil the pasta until firm but tender.
Rinse in cold water and drain.
Saute the sausage and break up into small pieces.
Mix with the drained spinach, drained cottage cheese, garlic, lemon juice, grated cheese, salt, pepper, and oregano.
Stir in the beaten... - 37.1247
Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole
Cook noodles in boiling, salted water until tender.
Brown meats and onion in oil until crumbly.
Add tomato sauce, salt and oregano.
Simmer 30 minutes.
Mix in spinach.
Spoon half the noodles into a buttered crock... - 46.0415
1.Put the mushrooms in hot water for 15 minutes, so that they are soaked completely.
2.Preheat the oven at 350 F.
3.Take out the mushrooms and slice them.
4.Keep the soaked water aside.
5.Take off the sausage from the casing.
6.Take a... - 43.4082
1. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add sausage. Cook, stirring frequently, 6-8 minutes, until browned. Add chicken; cook, stirring frequently, 5 minutes. Stir in shrimp; cook 5 minutes longer, or until chicken is browned and shrimp are pink and opaque.... - 34.4006
In a large pan, cook onion and garlic in oil.
Add prepared pasta sauce.
Simmer 15 minutes.
In bowl, mix ricotta, spinach, and 1 cup mozzarella, all the Parmesan, and eggs.
In 15x9-inch baking dish (or smaller dishes as needed), layer 2 cups sauce, half the... - 43.9088
Cannelloni Alia Genovese
(genoese Stuffed Pasta)
Beat eggs until frothy.
Add milk, flour and 1 teaspoon salt; mix with fork until dough comes together.
Knead on heavily floured board until dough loses stickiness and becomes smooth.
Cover, and let stand 30 minutes.
Divide dough in 1/2.
Roll each piece as... - 40.8716
Cfjc Midday - Feb 19 - Mwl
1. In a pan cook tortellini on high heat until al dente. Do not rinse the pasta.
2. In a separate pan, heat olive oil and saute mushroom in it.
3. Add sausage and give it a good stir. Add more olive oil and mix well.
4. Add water, grape... - 0
It has never been so easy to whip up a delicious gourmet dish! This gorgeously delicious recipe for Pancake Enchiladas is sure to win many stomach. Give this Pancake Enchiladas a try and let your guests envy you! - 49.3927
Chicken Medallions With Pimento Sauce
1. Brush chicken with lemon juice and cut into 4 neat rectangles. Lay 2 spinach leaves on each rectangle (a) and roll up into a sausage shape (b). Wrap each roll in foil. Bake rolls in a moderate oven for 20-25 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, to make sauce, puree... - 32.2385
Deep Dish Lasagna
In a large skillet, heat the oil and saute the onion, carrot, and celery until the onion is tender but not brown.
Add the beef and sausage and cook until browned.
Stir in the wine and reduce.
Bring to a slow boil, reduce the heat, cover, and simmer for 30... - 43.3073
Rolled Meat Pancakes
Rolled Meat Pancakes is an irresistible delicious recipe. Try this Rolled Meat Pancakes; I bet you will have a huge fan following among your friends and relatives. - 46.6519
Cookin’ Greens Pizza With New Artichoke Heart Quarters
Heat olive oil in skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and frozen Cookin’ Greens Artichoke Heart - Quarters; sauté for 6 minutes. Add Cookin’ Greens Designer’s Mix to pan and combine to mix with the artichokes. Season with salt. Continue cooking... - 34.7304
Filled Lasagne Rolls With Two Sauces
1. Cook 4 lasagne strips at a time until aldente. Transfer strips to cotton or linen kitchen towels, laying the strips flat and patting dry with more toweling. In removing strips from the boiling water, pour the entire contents of the pasta pot into a... - 30.5573
Stuffed Hard-boiled Eggs
Here the principle is always the same: Hard-boil the eggs, then cut them in half, length ways.
Take out the yolks and mix them with whatever stuffing or sauce you like, then fill the whites with the mixture.
There should be about equal quantities of stuffing... - 29.2344
Calzones - Made The Healthy Way!
A typical Calzone somewhat resembles a folded pizza or turnover being shaped like a half-moon. In the US, these are characteristically made using pizza dough and stuffed with varieties of meats, cheese, and/or vegetables. In Italy, calzones are filled with... - 0
Sausage Spinach Tomato Recipes By Category
Sausage Spinach Tomato Dish: