- » Sausage Soup Olive
Sausage Soup Olive Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Sausage Soup Olive recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Sausage Soup Olive recipes.
Creamy Zuppa Toscana
1.Drizzle oil in large pot over a medium high heat and place sausage and crushed red pepper flake inside. Brown sausage which take about 5 minutes.
2.Once sausage is brown take out of the pot and place on a paper towel to drain off some of the fat. Then place... - 39.9573
Sausage And Cabbage Soup With Sun-dried Tomato Rouille
To Make Soup: In an 8-quart Dutch oven or soup pot over medium-high heat, heat olive oil.
Saute ham and sausage until browned, about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add onions, garlic, turnips, and cabbage and saute, stirring occasionally, until soft, about... - 40.4064
Spicy Black Bean And Sausage Soup
1. Place 1/2 cup beans and 1/4 cup water in a food processor or blender; process until smooth.
2. Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; saute 4 minutes or until tender. Add bean puree, remaining beans, remaining 1 cup... - 25.797
Spicy Black Bean And Sausage Soup
1. In a food processor, add about half a cup of beans and a quarter cup water and blend until smooth
2. Heat oil in a medium saucepan and add onions and garlic to it; saute till tender for almost five minutes
3. Add the beans puree, remaining whole... - 41.4547
Savory Bean And Sausage Soup
To quick-soak beans, cover with 3 times their volume of cold water; bring to boil and boil gently for 2 minutes. Remove from heat; cover and let stand for 1 hour. Drain, discarding water; rinse and drain again.
Dice bacon into 1/2-inch (1 cm) pieces. In large... - 27.2571
Chick Pea Soup With Sausage
1 ln a stockpot or 5-quart Dutch oven, heat the oil over low heat.
Add the onion and cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until soft.
Stir in the red pepper, carrots, and garlic and cook 5 minutes longer.
2 Stir in the paprika and cook 1 minute... - 38.2395
Sausage & Swiss Chard Soup
Brimming with andouille sausage, Swiss chard and white beans, this hearty soup is the perfect cool-weather dish. - 40.0109
Sausage, Potato And Kale Soup
You are really missing out on something great if you haven't tried this Sausage, Potato and Kale Soup. This recipe is comes from 'Olive Garden' and tastes really nice. View this video to make this flavorful chunky soup. Even the kids love it. Give it a shot! - 131.546
Italian Sausage Soup
1. Remove the sausage casing and cut them into slices.
2. Cut and discard the red stem from Swiss chard and chop it roughly.
3. Place a pot on heat, pour oil and brown sausage in it.
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Mix well.
5. Drop smoked... - 119.015
Heat oil in a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring often, until onion is limp (about 10 minutes).
Crumble sausages into pan and stir well with a fork to break up.
Add bell pepper.
Continue to cook, stirring... - 42.1563
Veal Sausage And White Bean Soup
1.Take a 4 quart saucepan and heat some oil in it.
2.Add shallot, onion, celery, garlic.
3. Saute over medium heat for 3 minutes until onions turn translucent.
4.Add in the beans, water, broth and let mixture boil.
5.Now, reduce heat and let mixture... - 46.9416
Creamy Potato Soup With Sausage And Spinach
Perfect soup makes a perfect meal. This video help to prepare one of the most creamy and rich potato soup with the unusual combination of spinach and sausages. It has a light smokey flavor and the cream cheese just takes it to a whole new level. Yummy is the... - 134.139
Smoked Sausage Soup
1. Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add sausage and next 4 ingredients, saute 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
2. Add chicken broth and next 4 ingredients, bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or until rice is... - 28.5502
Sausage Minestrone Soup
1. In large saucepan heat oil over medium heat, add onion and garlic and cook for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Bring to a boil after adding water, tomatoes with liquid, broth, basil, oregano and crushed pepper.
3. Cut sausage crosswise into... - 40.7402
Lentil And Sausage Soup
1. Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a heavy 2-quart saucepan over moderate heat. Add the onion, garlic, and carrots, and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes, or until the onion is soft.
2. Add the beef broth, tomato sauce, water, bay leaf, parsley, and lentils.... - 33.4567
Sausage Kale Soup
Sausage Kale Soup is a very easy to prepare delicious appetizer recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious mouth watering Sausage Kale Soup; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 39.7363
Almost Instant White Bean And Sausage Soup
1. In a 4-quart saucepot over medium heat, cook sausage until browned. Transfer to a bowl. Add oil, onion, and garlic to saucepot and cook, stirring, over medium-low heat until softened, about 5 minutes. Add beans and, using a potato masher, mash until about... - 34.6568
White Bean And Sausage Soup With Peppers
Melt the butter in a pot.
Add onions, carrots and garlic and cook, covered, over low heat until vegetables are tender and lightly colored, about 25 minutes.
Add parsley, thyme and bay leaf and pour in the stock.
Drain the beans and stir them into the... - 41.9043
Italian Sausage And Tortellini Soup With White Beans
1. Heat oil in a large heavy soup pot over medium-low heat. Add sausage, onions, fennel, garlic and thyme. Cook for 10-12 minutes, taking care not to burn.
2. Add chicken broth and bring to a boil.
3. Add tortellini and beans. Return to a boil, and then r - 28.7946
Jambalaya Soup With Sausage And Chicken
How about a hearty satisfying jambalaya soup that is as flavorful and delicious as jambalaya. Watch this video that has an easy to make recipe for a great comfort food for cold, winter nights Take a look at this video and serve this appetizing soup with bread... - 72.7509
Italian Sausage And Bean Soup
Who doesn't like a hearty soup during the cold winter evenings or on a rainy day? There are several winter soup recipes but this rich Italian-style bean, sausage and fennel soup loaded with veggies is one hearty and soul warming one that must be in your... - 132.172
Portuguese Clam And Sausage Stew
Use fresh Mexican (not dried Spanish) chorizo, or substitute hot Italian sausage. While Asian fish sauce may seem out of place here, its a trick to add an indescribable element of flavor. - 36.1858
Italian Sausage In Minestrone
Pierce sausage casings with a fork.
Place sausages, beans, and water in a 5-quart pan.
Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
Continue to simmer until beans mash readily (25 to 50 more minutes).
Ladle... - 43.1568
Pheasant Lentil Soup
1. Take a 3 quart saucepan and add some oil in it.
2. Heat the oil and add in the sausages.
3. Cook over medum-high heat for about 3 to 4 minutes until sausages are completely cooked and browned.
4.Remove the sausages from the pan and keep aside.
5.... - 48.5533
1) In a large stockpot, heat olive oil and brown and scramble both sausages.
2) Stir in the onions, garlic, carrots, and basil in the sausage mixture cook 5 minutes.
3) Mix in zucchini, tomatoes (with liquid), bouillon, cabbage, salt, and pepper.
4)... - 46.1993
Sausage & Rice
In a large skillet, brown sausage; drain.
Stir in rice, water, soup and salt.
Bring to a vigorous boil.
Simmer about 5 minutes or until rice is tender and mixture is desired consistency.
Stir in olives. - 28.4283
Slice sausage crosswise; brown in olive oil in deep saucepan.
Add onion, garlic, carrots and basil and cook 5 minutes.
Add zucchini, tomatoes with liquid, bouillon, cabbage, salt and pepper.
Bring soup to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered, for one... - 41.1704
Puerto Rican Sausage Stew
Our family's favorite stew! Savory, filling, quick & easy - this recipe will warm up on a cold winter day. - 121.784
Cook sausage until browned lightly.
Add celery and onions; cook for 3 minutes.
Pour off drippings; add rice, soup and green pepper to sausage mixture.
Pour into 1-quart casserole; sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Top with... - 33.8423
Spicy Italian Pork Sausage
Grind the meat using the coarse grinder.
Note that I have put olive oil in this dish so you can cut down on some of the animal fat by trimming away a bit of the fat on the pork.
Mix all ingredients together and stuff into casings.
Tie off into 4- to 5-inch... - 36.9675
Italian Pasta And Sausage, Tomato Mozzarella Salad 意大利餐,麵,燒腸,番茄和芝士沙律
tall pot put some olive oil inside, light fry the garlic and onion, pour in tomatoes, stir it with wooden spoon and smash it, add half tea spoon chicken essence and salt, pinch of peper,simmer for 10 minutes to thicken the sauce
Cook the pasta:
boiled hot... - 38.0542
Spinach N Sausage Pork Loin
In a large bowl, combine 1/2 cup spinach, egg, almonds, bread crumbs, parsley, soup mix, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon thyme and pepper.
Crumble sausage over mixture and mix well.
Make a lengthwise slit down the center of the roast to within 1/2 in.of bottom.
Open... - 41.2127
Soak beans as directed.
Pierce sausage casing with a fork; put sausage in pan with beans and 8 cups water.
Bring to a boil; then reduce heat, cover, and simmer until beans mash readily, about 1 1/4 hours.
Lift out sausage and set aside.
Ladle beans and 1 cup... - 41.3335
Pork Cabbage Soup
Put a large soup kettle on to heat and add the olive oil.
Saute the pork in the kettle until it begins to brown lightly.
Add the yellow onions and garlic and saute until they are clear.
Toss in the chopped cabbage and stir and saute, covered, until the... - 39.1371
15 Bean Soup
1. Heat olive oil in a soup pot over medium heat. Add sausage and cook until lightly browned, stirring to crumble into small pieces.
2. Add onions, celery and carrots. Cook for 3-5 minutes.
3. Add garlic, shallots, salt, pepper and thyme. Cook for 3-5 min - 25.2047
Garbanzo Bean Soup
Saute onions, leeks, bell pepper and garlic in oil until onion is soft.
Add garbanzo beans and their liquid, stock, ham hock and seasonings.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer until gar banzo beans are tender, adding water or stock if needed.
Remove... - 36.3515
Split Pea Soup With Chorizo
1. Drain the soaked split peas in a colander, rinse under cold running water and drain again.
2. Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Cook the chorizo sausages over a moderate heat, stirring, for 5 minutes. With a slotted spoon, transfer the slices to kitchen... - 34.354