- » Sausage Soup Olive
Sausage Soup Olive Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Sausage Soup Olive recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Sausage Soup Olive recipes.
Creamy Zuppa Toscana
1.Drizzle oil in large pot over a medium high heat and place sausage and crushed red pepper flake inside. Brown sausage which take about 5 minutes.
2.Once sausage is brown take out of the pot and place on a paper towel to drain off some of the fat. Then place... - 38.373
Sausage And Cabbage Soup With Sun-dried Tomato Rouille
To Make Soup: In an 8-quart Dutch oven or soup pot over medium-high heat, heat olive oil.
Saute ham and sausage until browned, about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add onions, garlic, turnips, and cabbage and saute, stirring occasionally, until soft, about... - 41.6086
Chick Pea Soup With Sausage
1 ln a stockpot or 5-quart Dutch oven, heat the oil over low heat.
Add the onion and cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until soft.
Stir in the red pepper, carrots, and garlic and cook 5 minutes longer.
2 Stir in the paprika and cook 1 minute... - 39.8166
Spicy Black Bean And Sausage Soup
1. Place 1/2 cup beans and 1/4 cup water in a food processor or blender; process until smooth.
2. Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; saute 4 minutes or until tender. Add bean puree, remaining beans, remaining 1 cup... - 28.3059
Spicy Black Bean And Sausage Soup
1. In a food processor, add about half a cup of beans and a quarter cup water and blend until smooth
2. Heat oil in a medium saucepan and add onions and garlic to it; saute till tender for almost five minutes
3. Add the beans puree, remaining whole... - 41.324
Lentil And Sausage Soup
1. Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a heavy 2-quart saucepan over moderate heat. Add the onion, garlic, and carrots, and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes, or until the onion is soft.
2. Add the beef broth, tomato sauce, water, bay leaf, parsley, and lentils.... - 34.5318
Savory Bean And Sausage Soup
To quick-soak beans, cover with 3 times their volume of cold water; bring to boil and boil gently for 2 minutes. Remove from heat; cover and let stand for 1 hour. Drain, discarding water; rinse and drain again.
Dice bacon into 1/2-inch (1 cm) pieces. In large... - 29.9107
Sausage & Swiss Chard Soup
Brimming with andouille sausage, Swiss chard and white beans, this hearty soup is the perfect cool-weather dish. - 38.3848
Veal Sausage And White Bean Soup
1.Take a 4 quart saucepan and heat some oil in it.
2.Add shallot, onion, celery, garlic.
3. Saute over medium heat for 3 minutes until onions turn translucent.
4.Add in the beans, water, broth and let mixture boil.
5.Now, reduce heat and let mixture... - 47.3929
Creamy Potato Soup With Sausage And Spinach
Perfect soup makes a perfect meal. This video help to prepare one of the most creamy and rich potato soup with the unusual combination of spinach and sausages. It has a light smokey flavor and the cream cheese just takes it to a whole new level. Yummy is the... - 109.188
Sausage, Potato And Kale Soup
You are really missing out on something great if you haven't tried this Sausage, Potato and Kale Soup. This recipe is comes from 'Olive Garden' and tastes really nice. View this video to make this flavorful chunky soup. Even the kids love it. Give it a shot! - 129.909
Italian Sausage Soup
1. Remove the sausage casing and cut them into slices.
2. Cut and discard the red stem from Swiss chard and chop it roughly.
3. Place a pot on heat, pour oil and brown sausage in it.
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Mix well.
5. Drop smoked... - 111.811
Heat oil in a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring often, until onion is limp (about 10 minutes).
Crumble sausages into pan and stir well with a fork to break up.
Add bell pepper.
Continue to cook, stirring... - 43.4219
Sausage Minestrone Soup
1. In large saucepan heat oil over medium heat, add onion and garlic and cook for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Bring to a boil after adding water, tomatoes with liquid, broth, basil, oregano and crushed pepper.
3. Cut sausage crosswise into... - 42.6009
Smoked Sausage Soup
1. Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add sausage and next 4 ingredients, saute 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
2. Add chicken broth and next 4 ingredients, bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or until rice is... - 30.0018
Sausage Kale Soup
Sausage Kale Soup is a very easy to prepare delicious appetizer recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious mouth watering Sausage Kale Soup; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 41.1998
Almost Instant White Bean And Sausage Soup
1. In a 4-quart saucepot over medium heat, cook sausage until browned. Transfer to a bowl. Add oil, onion, and garlic to saucepot and cook, stirring, over medium-low heat until softened, about 5 minutes. Add beans and, using a potato masher, mash until about... - 34.6362
White Bean And Sausage Soup With Peppers
Melt the butter in a pot.
Add onions, carrots and garlic and cook, covered, over low heat until vegetables are tender and lightly colored, about 25 minutes.
Add parsley, thyme and bay leaf and pour in the stock.
Drain the beans and stir them into the... - 43.0714
Jambalaya Soup With Sausage And Chicken
How about a hearty satisfying jambalaya soup that is as flavorful and delicious as jambalaya. Watch this video that has an easy to make recipe for a great comfort food for cold, winter nights Take a look at this video and serve this appetizing soup with bread... - 66.8055
Italian Sausage And Tortellini Soup With White Beans
1. Heat oil in a large heavy soup pot over medium-low heat. Add sausage, onions, fennel, garlic and thyme. Cook for 10-12 minutes, taking care not to burn.
2. Add chicken broth and bring to a boil.
3. Add tortellini and beans. Return to a boil, and then r - 30.7796
Italian Sausage And Bean Soup
Who doesn't like a hearty soup during the cold winter evenings or on a rainy day? There are several winter soup recipes but this rich Italian-style bean, sausage and fennel soup loaded with veggies is one hearty and soul warming one that must be in your... - 130.592
Italian Sausage In Minestrone
Pierce sausage casings with a fork.
Place sausages, beans, and water in a 5-quart pan.
Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
Continue to simmer until beans mash readily (25 to 50 more minutes).
Ladle... - 45.1462
Portuguese Clam And Sausage Stew
Use fresh Mexican (not dried Spanish) chorizo, or substitute hot Italian sausage. While Asian fish sauce may seem out of place here, its a trick to add an indescribable element of flavor. - 34.6275
Pheasant Lentil Soup
1. Take a 3 quart saucepan and add some oil in it.
2. Heat the oil and add in the sausages.
3. Cook over medum-high heat for about 3 to 4 minutes until sausages are completely cooked and browned.
4.Remove the sausages from the pan and keep aside.
5.... - 49.1385
1) In a large stockpot, heat olive oil and brown and scramble both sausages.
2) Stir in the onions, garlic, carrots, and basil in the sausage mixture cook 5 minutes.
3) Mix in zucchini, tomatoes (with liquid), bouillon, cabbage, salt, and pepper.
4)... - 46.748
Sausage & Rice
In a large skillet, brown sausage; drain.
Stir in rice, water, soup and salt.
Bring to a vigorous boil.
Simmer about 5 minutes or until rice is tender and mixture is desired consistency.
Stir in olives. - 32.1785
Slice sausage crosswise; brown in olive oil in deep saucepan.
Add onion, garlic, carrots and basil and cook 5 minutes.
Add zucchini, tomatoes with liquid, bouillon, cabbage, salt and pepper.
Bring soup to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered, for one... - 43.0155
Soak beans as directed.
Pierce sausage casing with a fork; put sausage in pan with beans and 8 cups water.
Bring to a boil; then reduce heat, cover, and simmer until beans mash readily, about 1 1/4 hours.
Lift out sausage and set aside.
Ladle beans and 1 cup... - 43.307
Puerto Rican Sausage Stew
Our family's favorite stew! Savory, filling, quick & easy - this recipe will warm up on a cold winter day. - 118.508
Cook sausage until browned lightly.
Add celery and onions; cook for 3 minutes.
Pour off drippings; add rice, soup and green pepper to sausage mixture.
Pour into 1-quart casserole; sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Top with... - 33.6621
Spicy Italian Pork Sausage
Grind the meat using the coarse grinder.
Note that I have put olive oil in this dish so you can cut down on some of the animal fat by trimming away a bit of the fat on the pork.
Mix all ingredients together and stuff into casings.
Tie off into 4- to 5-inch... - 38.6042
Sausages And Bell Pepper Salad
1. In a skillet, heat olive oil, add in the sausages, saute until they turn slightly brown.
2. Add in the bell peppers, saute for another 3 to 4 minutes. Add the dry spices and season with salt, stir to mix.
3. Serve with your favorite soup. - 0
Italian Pasta And Sausage, Tomato Mozzarella Salad 意大利餐,麵,燒腸,番茄和芝士沙律
tall pot put some olive oil inside, light fry the garlic and onion, pour in tomatoes, stir it with wooden spoon and smash it, add half tea spoon chicken essence and salt, pinch of peper,simmer for 10 minutes to thicken the sauce
Cook the pasta:
boiled hot... - 38.0138
Spinach N Sausage Pork Loin
In a large bowl, combine 1/2 cup spinach, egg, almonds, bread crumbs, parsley, soup mix, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon thyme and pepper.
Crumble sausage over mixture and mix well.
Make a lengthwise slit down the center of the roast to within 1/2 in.of bottom.
Open... - 42.4554
Pork Cabbage Soup
Put a large soup kettle on to heat and add the olive oil.
Saute the pork in the kettle until it begins to brown lightly.
Add the yellow onions and garlic and saute until they are clear.
Toss in the chopped cabbage and stir and saute, covered, until the... - 40.4971
Stuffed Bread Rolls
Today I'll be making stuffed bread rolls. Fresh, tasty rolls, with a generous, delicious core of goat cheese, chorizo and sun-dried tomatoes. Perfect as an accompaniment to soup or light meals. If you're not a fan of the stuffing it's super easy to customize... - 0
Garbanzo Bean Soup
Saute onions, leeks, bell pepper and garlic in oil until onion is soft.
Add garbanzo beans and their liquid, stock, ham hock and seasonings.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer until gar banzo beans are tender, adding water or stock if needed.
Remove... - 38.7035
Split Pea Soup With Chorizo
1. Drain the soaked split peas in a colander, rinse under cold running water and drain again.
2. Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Cook the chorizo sausages over a moderate heat, stirring, for 5 minutes. With a slotted spoon, transfer the slices to kitchen... - 36.128
15 Bean Soup
1. Heat olive oil in a soup pot over medium heat. Add sausage and cook until lightly browned, stirring to crumble into small pieces.
2. Add onions, celery and carrots. Cook for 3-5 minutes.
3. Add garlic, shallots, salt, pepper and thyme. Cook for 3-5 min - 27.354
White Beans And Escarole Chicken Soup
1)In a large saucepan, saute the sausage slices in the oil over a medium heat for about 2 to 3 minutes per side until slightly stiffened and brown.
2) In a bowl, remove the sausage slices with a slotted spoon, keep aside.
3) In the same saucepan, cover... - 47.9787
Hearty Lima Bean Soup
Place the beans in a large pot of water and bring to a boil.
Boil for 2 minutes, cover, and let sit for 1 hour.
Drain and discard the water.
Return the beans to a large soup kettle and add the stock and water.
Throw in the pork hocks and bring to a simmer,... - 46.1157
Bean And Barley Soup
Heat oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chopped onion, carrot, celery, and gar-lid; saute 5 minutes.
Add barley and sausage; saute 4 minutes.
Add beans, water, pepper, broth, and tomatoes; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer,... - 36.1838
1. Prick sausages all over with tines of a fork. Place sausages and salt pork in a saucepan with 2 quarts of water. Bring to a boil and cook 5 minutes over medium heat; drain. Cut sausages in thirds. Cut salt pork into 1/4- to 1/2-inch dice.
2. In a large... - 33.2109
Italian Wedding Soup
Have you tried the very popular Italian meatball soup at home but are still unsure about your skills. Don’t be disheartened, watch this video for the Italian meatball soup. The chef shows a simple and healthy way to make it. And shows how the leftover... - 122.702
Sutro Heights Lentil Soup
In stock pot, combine all ingredients except sausage and wine.
Heat to boiling; simmer, covered, for 1 hour.
Add sausage and wine.
Cook, uncovered, 15 minutes.
Season with salt.
Garnish each bowl with a thin lemon slice, if desired. - 41.6
Easy Weeknight Tortellini Soup
1. Place a large soup pot on medium flame and heat olive oil in it.
2. Add rosemary, carrot, and onion. Season with salt and pepper. Stir and cook for 10-15 minutes or until softened and the onions start to turn translucent.
3. Drop sausage and cook... - 0
Split Pea Soup
Combine all ingredients in a heavy kettle. Cover and bring to boil. Simmer on low heat for about 2 hours, or until vegetables are tender. Remove ham bone; cut away all ham bits to go into the soup. You will find this to be a very thick soup, but nicely... - 23.0343
A very tasty soup packed full of fiber, vitamins and nutrients. - 100.03
Tasty Italian Wedding Soup
Italian wedding soup is a very scrumptious soup, made with chicken, pasta and spinach. Try this wonderful dish and make your wedding a special gift for yourself. Check out the recipe link. - 122.855
Portuguese Kale And Potato Soup
In a kettle cook the garlic, the onion, and the carrot in the oil over moderately low heat, stirring, until the vegetables are softened.
Add the russet potatoes, the broth, and 4 cups water, bring the mixture to a boil, and simmer it, covered, for 10 to 1 - 25.3011
Spanish Potato, Garlic & Chorizo Soup
This is a marvellously rustic and enjoyable soup to both make and eat. The chorizo sausage adds a lovely warm background flavor to the dish and the toasted almonds put a delicate sweet crunch into every mouthful. Serve it with the best, freshest bread. - 34.6196
Fava Bean And Chickpea Soup From Andalusia
Dried beans are popular everywhere in the Mediterranean. They also have a flavor a tad different than the fresh bean, which means they are ideal in earthy and deeply flavorful soups such as this one from Granada in Andalusia in southern Spain called potaje... - 37.3802
"stone Soup" Breakfast Potatoes With Roasted Poblano Peppers
1.Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. Dice the potatoes, sweet onion, red bell pepper, finely chop the garlic, fresh cilantro, fresh thyme leaves, fresh oregano and keep everything separately in bowls.
3. On a cookie sheet place whole Pablano Pepper,... - 41.7974
Pierce sausage with a fork and put it in a 4- to 5-quart pan.
Drain the beans and add to the sausage, along with water.
Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
Remove the sausage and set aside.
Continue cooking the beans until they... - 44.0332
Prepare soaked beans and place in a 4 to 5-quart kettle.
Pierce sausage casings in several places; add sausages and water to kettle.
Bring to a boil over high heat; then cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 20 minutes; remove sausages and set aside.
Continue... - 45.7295
Cuban Sopa De Garbanzos
Chickpeas are endlessly versatile and Juan Montalvo very well know this. He uses chickpeas to stir up yet another Cuban favorite soup using chickpeas, a type of Spanish sausage, and some Canadian bacon. A hearty soup to slurp on to any day! - 92.5102
Combine beef shank with salted water to cover in bowl.
Let stand in refrigerator overnight.
Combine beans with water to cover in bowl.
Let stand overnight.
Drain beef shank and beans.
Saute sausage with onions in olive oil in large stockpot for several... - 46.0897
Cheesy Zuppa Toscana
Here is an everyday-soup, that promises taste with minimal effort. A twist to the regular Zuppa Toscana, Jen adds in some cheese, giving it a boost in flavor and texture. A good option for a cold evening! - 114.989
Crumble sausage into 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Cdver with wax paper.
Microwave at High for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until sausage is no longer pink, stirring once to break apart.
In medium mixing bowl, combine eggs, whipping cream, Parmesan... - 48.5657
Fragrant Pork And Rice One Pot
1) Remove the sausage skins and take out the meat.
2) Make small balls about the size of a large olive with the sausage meat.
3) In a large non-stick saucepan, heat the oil.
4) Sauté the meatballs well until they are browned and... - 43.113
Saute onion in oil in 5-quart saucepan until tender, but not brown.
Add water, veal bone, kidney beans, mushrooms, salt and pepper to taste, garlic, bay leaf and oregano.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered, 45 minutes.
Remove bone; add zucchini,... - 40.7386
Corn And Chorizo Chowder With Cheddar Corn Muffins
Since the leaves are beginning to fall and the cold wintry nights are beginning to creep in, you are thinking of soup to warm your cold feet and satisfy your growling tummy that seems to be constantly screaming for food! Here is a hearty and nutritious soup... - 117.498
Classic Cold Meat Platter
Arrange the garlic sausage, salami, hams and tongue on a serving platter and garnish with radishes and olives, or figs.
Serve with a selection of salads. - 22.6873
1. In a large soup pot, slowly saute sausage in olive oil, crumbling with the back of a spoon.
2. When sausage is almost cooked, add bell peppers and onions. Saute until onions are translucent.
3. Deglaze the pot with wine and let simmer for 2-3 minutes. - 25.9504
In this Pasta Fagioli video, Scott has tried to make a dish that is not Southern but its Italian. Scott has been a perfectionist and to make an Italian dish which is not his forte, he has taken help from his Italian friends and a friend who works in one of... - 101.494
Mix thoroughly 125 mL (1/2 cup) soup with all ingredients except cheese; pat meat evenly on baking sheet into 25 cm (10 inch) circle with 2.5 cm (1 inch) stand-up rim or, use a cookie sheet placing a 40 cm (16 inch) long sheet of aluminum foil (double... - 37.6189
Meat Za Pizza
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Take a baking sheet and spread about ½ cup of soup, dry bread crumbs, onion, egg, salt, garlic cloves, and oregano over it. Arrange the meat in 10 -inch circle with 1-inch stand -up rim. Or
Take a... - 43.5554
All you Italian food lovers. Bring out your forks because chef Hendrik is going to show you how to make one of the best Gnocchi's .Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Gnocchi. Chef Hendrik does a spectacular job at showing us how to make the... - 107.455
Linguisa And Garbanzo Stew
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat; add onion and cabbage and cook, stirring, until vegetables are limp and lightly browned.
Stir in garbanzos and their liquid.
Cut linguisa into 2-inch chunks and add to pan.
Cover and simmer for 30 minutes,... - 35.0337
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a large Dutch oven add beef, sausage and onion. Cook until brown.
3. Drain out the fat.
4. Add 1 cup cheese, green pepper, corn, soup, tomato sauce, olives, garlic, salt and noodles. Mix well.
5. Arrange... - 44.974
Italian meatballs are the ultimate treat! They are also quite easy to make. In this video we made a huge batch for 3 meals – rigatoni and meatballs, Minestrone soup and we froze 1/3 for meatball pizza. Meatballs freeze beautifully! - 128.787
Italian Spaghetti Sauce
Heat the olive oil in a large skillet.
Add the onion and garlic and cook until onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
Add the beef, veal, and sausage.
Brown well, stirring occasionally.
Combine in a large heavy saucepan or sauce-pot the remaining ingredients... - 40.4048
Homemade Holiday Turkey
1. Rinse and pat dry turkey.
2. Rub turkey with olive or vegetable oil.
3. Stuff cavity with 1 package sliced bacon and 1 package sage sausage.
4. Season turkey with salt, pepper, sage, garlic and paprika.
5. Place turkey in smoker and... - 98.4154
Shrimp And Sweet Potato Gumbo
Toss onion and sweet potato with 1 tablespoon olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Spread vegetables in a single layer in a shallow roasting pan or a 15" x 10" jelly-roll pan.
Roast at 450° for 30 minutes, stirring twice.
Cook sausage in a large Dutch... - 42.648
Chili For A Crowd
Heat olive oil in a very large soup kettle.
Add onions and cook over low heat, covered, until tender and translucent, about 10 minutes.
Crumble the sausage meat and ground chuck into the kettle and cook over medium high heat, stirring often, until meats are... - 40.3446
Steamed Chorizo Mussels
Mix mussels and chorizo and you have one insane creation that you could take your palate to the next level! The bbq pit boys have created an awesome seafood dish inducing chorizo! See the video for more on this dish! - 94.6481
Paella is a traditional Spanish rice recipe.It is said that the Paella was a rice dish created from the leftovers. - 35.1552
Chestnut Stuffing With Beef Broth
1. Cut gashes in the flat side of each chestnut. Heat the oil, add the chestnuts and cook over brisk heat three minutes, stirring or shaking the pan constantly. Drain and let cool. Remove the shells and inner skins.
2. Cook the chestnuts in the broth about... - 33.274
Bring 11 cups of water to boil in a large pot.
When it boils, add the presoaked chick-peas, drained and tied in cheesecloth.
Add veal, ham, bacon, chicken, marrow bone, carrots, leek, and mint.
When soup boils again, skim it well and cook on low flame for 2... - 42.283
Pasta Stuffed Turkey
Remove the skin from the Italian sausages.
In a deep saucepan, heat the oil and cook the sausage meat for 10 minutes, breaking it up.
Stir in the celery and onions and cook 3 minutes.
Add the chopped spinach, eggs, sage, mace, oregano, thyme, salt, pepper,... - 42.4002
Doc's Secret Remedy Chili
1. ln an 8-quart Dutch oven, saute the sausage over moderately high heat for 3 minutes or until browned. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the sausage to a plate. Heat the oil in the Dutch oven, add the beef, in batches if necessary, and cook for 3 minutes or... - 33.8944
Meat Za Pizza
Mix thoroughly 1/2 cup soup with all ingredients except cheese; pat meat evenly on baking sheet into 10-inch circle with 1-inch stand-up rim.
Or use a cookie sheet placing a 16-inch long sheet of aluminum foil (double thickness or heavy duty) on it, turning... - 37.2369
Holiday Turkey Stuffing
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
In a large pot, heat the oil and butter.
Saute the onions, scallions, and celery until tender, about 10 minutes.
Add the mushrooms and cook 2 minutes more.
Transfer the mixture to a large mixing bowl.
Stir in the remaining... - 44.2164
Italian Salad Dressing
1.Ina slow cooker, put sausage, beans, bell pepper, jalapefio chilies, onions and tomato and put the lid on.
2.Let the ingredients cook on LOW for 51/2 hours to 6 hours.
3.Cook rice in a pan by following the package directions.
4.Serve rice... - 41.6638
New Orleans Style Creole Jambalaya
This New Orleans Style Creole Jambalaya is as slow and simple as the city itself. A dish that understands the soulful melody of comfort on a plate. Watch this video to learn this hearty preparation and give your family a delicious surprise. - 116.35
How To Make Brazillian Feijoada
Classic Brazilian soup. This video prepare authentic black bean soup which incorporates a wide variety of meat from pork to beef. Loaded with the traditional taste, this dish has the rich and smoky flavor making it an absolute gourmet's delight. Serve this... - 119.705
Heat a large paella pan or a large frying pan.
If you do not have a paella pan, plan on doing the sauteing in a regular frying pan and then placing the ingredients in a large, but shallow, Dutch oven.
Add 1/4 cup of the oil and brown the chicken... - 44.9783