- » Sausage Soup
Sausage Soup Recipes
Sausage Soup, also known as Italian sausage soup is a hearty winter
soup, prepared with sausage, celery, butter, beans, tomatoes, cheese
and beef broth. Variations to the sausage soup can be tried by adding red ... More »
Italian Sausage Soup
1. Remove the sausage casing and cut them into slices.
2. Cut and discard the red stem from Swiss chard and chop it roughly.
3. Place a pot on heat, pour oil and brown sausage in it.
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Mix well.
5. Drop smoked... - 111.811
Hearty Sausage Soup
In a 4-quart casserole combine water, onion, carrots, celery, and seasonings.
MICROWAVE 8 to 10 MINUTES on HIGH, or until mixture boils.
MICROWAVE 6 MINUTES on '6'.
Stir in zucchini, tomatoes, sausage, and beans.
MICROWAVE... - 45.2402
Heat oil in a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring often, until onion is limp (about 10 minutes).
Crumble sausages into pan and stir well with a fork to break up.
Add bell pepper.
Continue to cook, stirring... - 43.4219
Green Pea And Sausage Soup
Melt the butter in a large saucepan.
Add the peas, lettuce, spring onions, sugar and salt and pepper to taste.
Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Add the water and milk and bring to the boil.
Simmer gently for 15 minutes or until the peas are tender.
Remove from... - 41.7644
Pepper And Sausage Soup
Peel and slice the onions.
Wash the leeks and cut in strips.
Remove the core, pith and seeds from the peppers and cut into rings.
Peel and dice the potatoes.
Peel the tomatoes, then halve, remove the seeds and chop.
Broil the sausages until they are well... - 41.7569
Oktoberfest Sausage Soup
Combine broths, celery, onion, green pepper and potato in large saucepan; bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low; simmer until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 15 minutes.
Add dissolved cornstarch; cook and stir until soup thickens.
Cut sausage... - 41.3662
1. In skillet cook bacon till crisp, drain, crumble and reserving drippings; set aside.
2. In the bacon drippings, cook sausage and onion till meat is brown and onion is tender and translucent; remove and drain on paper toweling.
3. In the saucepan... - 41.3328
Hamburger And Sausage Soup
In skillet, brown ground beef and sausage; drain well.
Place meat in crock pot.
Add seasonings, herbs and onion soup mix.
Stir in boiling water, tomatoes and soy sauce.
Add celery, celery leaves and carrots to meat mixture; stir well.
Cover and cook on low... - 40.3823
Speedy Turkey Sausage Soup
Bring water, tomatoes with juice, spinach, carrots, onion, bouillon and pepper to a full boil in large saucepan.
Drop bite-size pieces of uncooked sausage into boiling soup mixture to form "dumplings," stirring occasionally.
Stir in macaroni.
Simmer 10... - 35.7357
In skillet cook bacon till crisp.
Drain off fat.
Crumble bacon; set aside.
In skillet cook sausage and onion till meat is browned and onion is tender.
Remove sausage and onion from skillet; drain on paper toweling.
In saucepan combine sausage and onion,... - 33.599
Smoked Sausage Soup
1. Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add sausage and next 4 ingredients, saute 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
2. Add chicken broth and next 4 ingredients, bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or until rice is... - 30.0018
Slow Cooker Sausage, Potato And Swiss Chard Soup
Lynn demonstrates how to make a great Slow Cooker Sausage, Potato and Swiss Chard Soup that is great for a cold winter day. Serve with crusty bread and this makes a great lunch or dinner. - 0
Sausage Soup Recipes By Category