- » Sausage Sandwich
Sausage Sandwich Recipes
Sausage sandwich or sausage butty is a sandwich made with cooked sausages and plain white/brown bread. The sausage in a sausage sandwich is usually a lone sausage though link sausages are also used with Italian ... More »
Crispy Chorizo & Minty Cucumber Sandwich
1. In a pan over medium high heat, fry the chorizo sausage until crisp.
2. In a small bowl, mix together marmalade and chili sauce. Set aside.
3. In medium sized mixing bowl, add cucumber, celery and dress it with lemon juice.
4. Drizzle some olive oil... - 119.832
Easy, simple and quick sausage sandwich made by Kook that can be enjoyed for a quick meal. It is cheesy, has meat pattie and yummy egg to top it all. - 99.0507
Bratwurst Sandwich & Rotel Cheese Dip
An unusual layered brunch sandwich. This video prepares a bratwurst sandwich with sausages and onions. It uses honey barbeque sauce for extra flavoring. Serves with a delicious dip combination of rotel and cheese. This is awesome and a nice break from common... - 78.7812
Hot Sausage Sandwiches
1 Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 Arrange the sausages horizontally on the grill and place the tomato, green pepper and onion surrounding the links.
3 In a bowl, add the garlic, black pepper and Italian... - 44.3892
Sausage Melt Sandwiches
In a large no-stick skillet, combine the oil and onions.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes, or until softened.
Add the apples and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until the apples are very tender.
Transfer to a large bowl and let cool for... - 43.9649
Mustardy Sausage Sandwiches
Preheat a 5-quart saucier pan or 4 1/2- or 6 1/2-quart sauce pan over medium-high heat until rim of pan is hot-to-the-touch.
Add 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of the oil and wait for about 1 more minute.
Mix in onions and garlic: reduce heat to medium, cover, and... - 41.5719
Cold Sausage Sandwiches
1. Slice the sausages at a slant.
2. Butter the bread slices.
3. Arrange on a clean work surface, buttered side up.
4. On 2 slices, spread the tomato ketchup or relish.
5. Arrange the sliced sausages in a layer.
6. Cover with other 2 slices of... - 34.72
Cut bread in half lengthwise.
With fingers scoop out bread crumbs leaving shell 3/4-inch thick.
Place bread on baking sheet.
Combine butter and mustard; spread on cut surfaces of bread.
In bowl combine beans, cheese, onion and sugar; spoon on bread, filling... - 32.5978
Open Face Hot Sausage Sandwiches
1. Cook the sausages in a 10-inch skillet according to package directions. Meanwhile, toast the bread, spread it with the butter, then the mustard, and set aside. Preheat the broiler.
2. Using the coarsest side of a four-sided grater, shred the apple into a... - 30.3335
Grilled Sausage Sandwiches With Peppers And Onions
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a sauté pan, heat olive oil over moderate heat until the pan is hot but not smoking. Add onions, bell peppers, salt and pepper to taste. Cook, stirring, until peppers are softened and onions are golden brown.
3. Using a gri - 28.0451
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Roll each biscuit between 2 sheets of wax paper, forming 4 circles, each about 6 inches in diameter; carefully remove paper.
Set 1 frankfurter in center of each circle; top each frank with 1 1/2 ounces cheese and fold dough around... - 26.9913
Hot Sausage And Apple Sandwich
"Shape sausage into round patties, 11I inch thick.
Fry until browned and tender; remove from pan.
Keep sausage hot.
Saute apple slices in small amount of sausage drippings.
Place sausage patty and apple slice on each piece buttered toast.
Garnish with bacon... - 26.5185
Sausage And Pepper Hero Sandwiches For Super Bowl
1. Cover bottom of a 9x13-inch cake pan with foil and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
3. Place a large saute pan on medium high flame and heat olive oil in it.
4. Add red pepper, green pepper, onion, Creole spice, and Italian... - 0
Make Ahead: Turkey Sausage And Egg Breakfast Sandwiches
Sausage patties made with extra lean ground turkey breast, fresh herbs, onions, and green apple are fried to crispy golden perfection and then placed on toasted whole wheat English muffins with an over hard egg, and a slice of sharp cheddar. Better still,... - 0
Sausage Sandwich Recipes By Category