- » Sausage Rolls
Sausage Rolls Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Sausage Rolls recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Sausage Rolls recipes.
Oven Baked Sausage Rolls
These easy oven-baked sausage rolls are going to be the main attraction for any of your party - be it formal or informal. Watch the video to learn the recipe by heart. Make sure to prepare in large quantity, as these are going to be vanished within minutes. - 112.827
Grilled Chicken Sausage Rolls
Want to impress your guests with an appetizer so tasty that it will disappear as soon as it is served? Then watch this video and prepare to be amazed! - 81.3226
All American Egg Rolls
1) In a frying pan,heat oil to moderate-high, about 350 degrees.
2) Mix together garlic, mayonnaise, cheese, and mustard in a blender until a mixture of smooth consistency forms.
3) Scrape the mixture from the blender.
4) Cut each Polish sausage into... - 47.442
Sausage Rolls is a very easy to prepare delicious snack recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious mouth watering Sausage Rolls; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 46.2984
Skewered Lamb And Beef Sausage Rolls
1) Preheat an oven broiler if broiling method is opted for cooking the kabobs.
2) In an 8-inch skillet, over high heat, heat lard until a light haze forms over it.
3) Lower heat to medium and then sautÃ© onions and garlic in it for 6... - 45.4589
Cabbage Rolls With Sauerkraut And Pork
Cook cabbage leaves in small amount of boiling salted water for 3 to 4 minutes.
Drain and dry on paper towels.
Mix rice, sausage meat, onion, salt, and pepper.
Fill and roll the cabbage leaves.
Secure with toothpicks or poultry skewers.
Place half of... - 43.4488
Vienna Salad Rolls
1. Empty the sausages with liquid into a medium bowl.
2. Add dressing, relish, red pepper seasoning and shredded lettuce to the sausages.
3. In a small bowl mix onion and beets
4. Butter the frankfurter rolls
5. Into 4 rolls, fill... - 41.3333
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Saute onion in oil in skillet until tender; drain.
Combine onion, sausage, nutmeg and pepper in bowl; mix well.
Shape into 3/4 x 3-inch rolls.
Cook sausage rolls in skillet for 5 minutes or until brown on all sides, turning... - 41.0798
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F or Gas Mark 7
2. In a large bowl, place the sausage meat, herbs, salt and pepper in the bowl and beat well to mix
3. Divide the meat into 4 parts and roll each out on a floured surface to make a 40... - 41.0643
Sausage-centered Hamburger Rolls
Mix meat, apple, onion, egg and seasonings.
Divide mixture into 10 equal parts.
Mold each part around a sausage link, sealing ends.
Brown meat rolls in large skillet over medium heat.
Remove meat rolls.
Pour all but 2 tablespoons fat from skillet.
Stir flour... - 40.8907
Vienna Salad Rolls
1 In a medium size bowl,mash the sausages with a fork. (No need to drain.)
2 Stir in the mayonnaise or salad dressing, hamburger relish, red pepper seasoning and lettuce.
3 In a small bowl,combine beets and onion.
4 Spread the frankfurter rolls with... - 40.8887
Sausage Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
Saute sausage, rice and onion together in skillet, stirring frequently, about 5 minutes.
Pour off excess fat.
Cool slightly and add seasonings and cottage cheese.
Drop cabbage leaves into boiling water for about 1 minute; drain.
Divide rice mixture into 4... - 40.5468
Sausage Cabbage Rolls
Microwave whole cabbage at High 2 minutes, or until 8 outer leaves can be separated easily.
Refrigerate remaining cabbage for future use.
Cut out hard center rib from each cabbage leaf.
Place leaves in 12x8-in baking dish.
Coverwith plastic wrap.
Microwave at... - 39.837
Vegetarian Sausage & Vegetable Lumpia Rolls
Vegetarian Sausage & Vegetable Lumpia Rolls are excellent with tangy soy sauce. This Vegetarian Sausage & Vegetable Lumpia Rolls dish is one of the best I have ever tasted. Something you will really miss if you do not try it! - 39.6787
Adapted from Sharp Microwave and Convection Cookbook. - 39.2259
Cold Lasagne Rolls With Rice Spinach And Sausage
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet and cook the sausage links until well done. Remove the pan from the heat and transfer the sausage to a cutting board. Remove casing and put the sausage meat in a large mixing bowl. Discard the grease from the skillet (but do... - 38.2925
Cheese And Sausage Rolls
Sausage with cheese now that's a combination to die for! With this Cheese And Sausage Rolls on the menu, the guests just won't be able to have enough. Plus, it's simple and easy. Don't waste time, try out this savory recipe! - 38.1968
Place the whipped-up cooking fat in one piece, water and 2 rounded tablespoons of the sieved flour and salt into a basin.
Whisk together with a fork for about half a minute until well mixed and fluffy.
Add remaining flour and, stirring, form into a firm... - 38.009
Holiday Sausage Rolls
1. Preheat oven at 425-450°F or Gas Mark 6-7.
2. On floured board, roll out pastry thinly. Cut it into 4 inches wide and 10-12 inches long oblong pieces.
3. Place sausages or rolls of sausage meat down in the centre of oblong... - 37.81
Sausage And Bacon Rolls
Stretch each bacon rasher with the back of a knife and spread one side of each with a little mustard.
Wrap 2 rashers around each sausage so that the mustard is on the inside.
Tuck the sage leaves under the bacon and secure with toothpicks.
Heat the oil in a... - 37.5993
Flaky pastry is better for children, as it is less rich than puff pastry.
Sift the flour and salt, rub in one-third of the margarine or mixed fats and bind with water to an elastic rolling consistency.
Roll out to an oblong shape.
Divide the re-remaining fat... - 37.3157
Bologna Sausage Cheese Rolls
1) Mix mustard, onion juice and parsley together.
2) Use this mixture to brush both sides of Bologna sausage slices.
3) Divide the mashed potato to 8 portions.
4) Place each of this on the Bologna sausage slice.
5) Use a Swiss cheese slice to roll each... - 37.0678
1. Preheat oven moderate to 450° F.
2. Roll the pastry out into oblong shape into 1/8" thick, 8" wide and 12" long.
3. Halve the pastry lengthways and cut in quarters widthways to make 8 pieces of pastry each 4" x 3".
4. Divide sausage... - 37.0634
Cheese And Sausage Rolls
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) Cook the sausage links as per package directions, drain thoroughly.
3) Trim off the bread crusts and roll the slices to flatten.
4) In a bowl, combine the cheese and butter together, spread evenly on... - 36.7233
Remove crusts from bread, place into basin, barely cover with hot water.
Stand for 10 minutes, drain, press out all surplus water.
Combine bread, meat, grated onion, salt, pepper and herbs; mix with the hands to combine thoroughly.
Fill mixture into large... - 35.9108
1) Preheat oven hot to 425°F, 220°C or Gas No. 7
2) Lightly flour a working surface.
3) Roll pastry thinly to a oblong about 12 by 6 inches (30 by 15 cm).
4) Trim the edges and halve lengthwise.
5) Let stand in a cool place.
6)... - 35.6854
Drop sausages into boiling water in a large skillet and simmer 5 minutes.
Drain and cool.
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Have ready a large cookie sheet.
Roll Half Puff Paste about 1/8 inch thick.
Cut into 3 1/2-inch squares.
Spread each square with mustard and... - 35.4062
English Sausage Rolls
Cook sausage in small skillet partially.
Sift flour with salt; cut in shortening with pastry blender.
Add 5 tablespoons ice water, I spoonful at a time using fork to combine water.
Add only enough water to make ingredients hold together.
Divide dough into 2... - 34.7616
In a bowl combine egg, bread crumbs, and onion.
Add pork sausage; mix well.
Shape mixture into eight 5 inch long rolls.
Place sausage rolls in a shallow baking pan.
Bake in a 400Â° oven about 20 minutes or till no longer pink.
Drain and cool on paper... - 34.7045
1) Preheat oven to 425°F. -Gas Mark 7.
2) Use half the quantity of ingredients to prepare pastry.
3) Use a floured board, to roll the pastry out thinly to approximately 12 inches x 6 inches. Trim the edges and cut in half lengthwise. Leave to... - 34.4175
Festive Sausage Rolls
Preheat oven to Gas 6, 400°F, 200°C, 15 mins before baking the sausage rolls.
Mix sausage meat with horseradish, herbs, salt and pepper.
Roll pastry to a rectangle 6 in x 16 in/15 cm x 40 cm.
Shape sausage meat roll to the same length and 1 in/ 2.5 cm in... - 34.0472
Sausage And Bacon Rolls
1) Trim the rind from the bacon.
2) Spread little quantity of tomato ketchup on each rasher.
3) Wrap the rasher around a sausage.
4) Place the wrapped sausages under a moderately hot grill.
5) Cook for 10-12 minutes by frequent... - 33.9961
Sausage Rolls tastes good. Sausage Rolls can be prepared easily. Sausage Rolls is a must try for pork lovers. - 33.5543
Cut the rolls in half and take out the soft centers.
Spread with liver sausage.
Chop the pickle and hard-cooked eggs and mix with the parsley, anchovy paste and tomato paste.
Spoon into each half roll, put the halves back together and place on a greased... - 33.3142
Pita Sausage Rolls
Split each pita bread into two rounds.
Barbecue or grill sausages until done.
Place a hot sausage on each pita round.
Sprinkle with grated carrot, shredded lettuce, sprouts, grated cheese.
Spoon on dressing, roll up pita bread.
Dressing: Combine Thousand... - 33.1692
Sausage & Salsa Rolls
Prepare Cilantro Salsa and set aside.
Cut sausages into 3/8-inch-thick slanting slices.
Lay slices in a wide frying pan and cook over medium heat, turning once, until lightly browned on both sides.
Meanwhile, arrange rolls, cut sides up, on a baking sheet;... - 33.0993
Quick Veal Rolls
Mix the liver sausage with the parsley, chopped onions, walnuts, raisins and chopped pickles.
Mix in the port.
Divide the mixture between the slices of veal, form into rolls and secure with a toothpick.
Arrange on a serving dish and garnish with parsley... - 32.6603
1. Pre-heat oven to Regulo 7 or 425°F.
2. Make pastry like how you do or use ready one.
3. On a floured surface, roll pastry out to a rectangle, 8 inches wide and 12 inches long. Cut off edges. Cut down the centre into 2 strips, 4 in.... - 32.2782
Summer Sausage Rolls
1. Whizz the chicken and garlic in a processor until the chicken is minced. Tip in the bacon, sundried tomatoes and basil. Pulse for 5 secs to just mix through. Season well.
2. Roll the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface and cut in half lengthways.... - 31.6558