- » Sausage Rolls
Sausage Rolls Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Sausage Rolls recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Sausage Rolls recipes.
Grilled Chicken Sausage Rolls
Want to impress your guests with an appetizer so tasty that it will disappear as soon as it is served? Then watch this video and prepare to be amazed! - 118.021
Oven Baked Sausage Rolls
These easy oven-baked sausage rolls are going to be the main attraction for any of your party - be it formal or informal. Watch the video to learn the recipe by heart. Make sure to prepare in large quantity, as these are going to be vanished within minutes. - 109.456
Sausage Rolls is a very easy to prepare delicious snack recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious mouth watering Sausage Rolls; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 47.4461
All American Egg Rolls
1) In a frying pan,heat oil to moderate-high, about 350 degrees.
2) Mix together garlic, mayonnaise, cheese, and mustard in a blender until a mixture of smooth consistency forms.
3) Scrape the mixture from the blender.
4) Cut each Polish sausage into... - 46.9906
Skewered Lamb And Beef Sausage Rolls
1) Preheat an oven broiler if broiling method is opted for cooking the kabobs.
2) In an 8-inch skillet, over high heat, heat lard until a light haze forms over it.
3) Lower heat to medium and then sautÃ© onions and garlic in it for 6... - 43.9204
Sausage-centered Hamburger Rolls
Mix meat, apple, onion, egg and seasonings.
Divide mixture into 10 equal parts.
Mold each part around a sausage link, sealing ends.
Brown meat rolls in large skillet over medium heat.
Remove meat rolls.
Pour all but 2 tablespoons fat from skillet.
Stir flour... - 43.3434
Sausage Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
Saute sausage, rice and onion together in skillet, stirring frequently, about 5 minutes.
Pour off excess fat.
Cool slightly and add seasonings and cottage cheese.
Drop cabbage leaves into boiling water for about 1 minute; drain.
Divide rice mixture into 4... - 42.771
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Saute onion in oil in skillet until tender; drain.
Combine onion, sausage, nutmeg and pepper in bowl; mix well.
Shape into 3/4 x 3-inch rolls.
Cook sausage rolls in skillet for 5 minutes or until brown on all sides, turning... - 42.5807
Vienna Salad Rolls
1. Empty the sausages with liquid into a medium bowl.
2. Add dressing, relish, red pepper seasoning and shredded lettuce to the sausages.
3. In a small bowl mix onion and beets
4. Butter the frankfurter rolls
5. Into 4 rolls, fill... - 42.4345
Cabbage Rolls With Sauerkraut And Pork
Cook cabbage leaves in small amount of boiling salted water for 3 to 4 minutes.
Drain and dry on paper towels.
Mix rice, sausage meat, onion, salt, and pepper.
Fill and roll the cabbage leaves.
Secure with toothpicks or poultry skewers.
Place half of... - 42.1474
Vegetarian Sausage & Vegetable Lumpia Rolls
Vegetarian Sausage & Vegetable Lumpia Rolls are excellent with tangy soy sauce. This Vegetarian Sausage & Vegetable Lumpia Rolls dish is one of the best I have ever tasted. Something you will really miss if you do not try it! - 42.1123
Vienna Salad Rolls
1 In a medium size bowl,mash the sausages with a fork. (No need to drain.)
2 Stir in the mayonnaise or salad dressing, hamburger relish, red pepper seasoning and lettuce.
3 In a small bowl,combine beets and onion.
4 Spread the frankfurter rolls with... - 41.0886
Sausage Cabbage Rolls
Microwave whole cabbage at High 2 minutes, or until 8 outer leaves can be separated easily.
Refrigerate remaining cabbage for future use.
Cut out hard center rib from each cabbage leaf.
Place leaves in 12x8-in baking dish.
Coverwith plastic wrap.
Microwave at... - 41.0295
Adapted from Sharp Microwave and Convection Cookbook. - 40.6656
Cold Lasagne Rolls With Rice Spinach And Sausage
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet and cook the sausage links until well done. Remove the pan from the heat and transfer the sausage to a cutting board. Remove casing and put the sausage meat in a large mixing bowl. Discard the grease from the skillet (but do... - 40.2952
Cheese And Sausage Rolls
Sausage with cheese now that's a combination to die for! With this Cheese And Sausage Rolls on the menu, the guests just won't be able to have enough. Plus, it's simple and easy. Don't waste time, try out this savory recipe! - 40.2372
Flaky pastry is better for children, as it is less rich than puff pastry.
Sift the flour and salt, rub in one-third of the margarine or mixed fats and bind with water to an elastic rolling consistency.
Roll out to an oblong shape.
Divide the re-remaining fat... - 39.4583
Holiday Sausage Rolls
1. Preheat oven at 425-450°F or Gas Mark 6-7.
2. On floured board, roll out pastry thinly. Cut it into 4 inches wide and 10-12 inches long oblong pieces.
3. Place sausages or rolls of sausage meat down in the centre of oblong... - 39.3764
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F or Gas Mark 7
2. In a large bowl, place the sausage meat, herbs, salt and pepper in the bowl and beat well to mix
3. Divide the meat into 4 parts and roll each out on a floured surface to make a 40... - 39.1507
Cheese And Sausage Rolls
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) Cook the sausage links as per package directions, drain thoroughly.
3) Trim off the bread crusts and roll the slices to flatten.
4) In a bowl, combine the cheese and butter together, spread evenly on... - 38.5956
Bologna Sausage Cheese Rolls
1) Mix mustard, onion juice and parsley together.
2) Use this mixture to brush both sides of Bologna sausage slices.
3) Divide the mashed potato to 8 portions.
4) Place each of this on the Bologna sausage slice.
5) Use a Swiss cheese slice to roll each... - 37.6665
Place the whipped-up cooking fat in one piece, water and 2 rounded tablespoons of the sieved flour and salt into a basin.
Whisk together with a fork for about half a minute until well mixed and fluffy.
Add remaining flour and, stirring, form into a firm... - 37.6213
Sausage And Bacon Rolls
Stretch each bacon rasher with the back of a knife and spread one side of each with a little mustard.
Wrap 2 rashers around each sausage so that the mustard is on the inside.
Tuck the sage leaves under the bacon and secure with toothpicks.
Heat the oil in a... - 37.5981
Remove crusts from bread, place into basin, barely cover with hot water.
Stand for 10 minutes, drain, press out all surplus water.
Combine bread, meat, grated onion, salt, pepper and herbs; mix with the hands to combine thoroughly.
Fill mixture into large... - 37.0352
1. Preheat oven moderate to 450° F.
2. Roll the pastry out into oblong shape into 1/8" thick, 8" wide and 12" long.
3. Halve the pastry lengthways and cut in quarters widthways to make 8 pieces of pastry each 4" x 3".
4. Divide sausage... - 37.0119
In a bowl combine egg, bread crumbs, and onion.
Add pork sausage; mix well.
Shape mixture into eight 5 inch long rolls.
Place sausage rolls in a shallow baking pan.
Bake in a 400Â° oven about 20 minutes or till no longer pink.
Drain and cool on paper... - 36.2471
Pita Sausage Rolls
Split each pita bread into two rounds.
Barbecue or grill sausages until done.
Place a hot sausage on each pita round.
Sprinkle with grated carrot, shredded lettuce, sprouts, grated cheese.
Spoon on dressing, roll up pita bread.
Dressing: Combine Thousand... - 36.0307
Drop sausages into boiling water in a large skillet and simmer 5 minutes.
Drain and cool.
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Have ready a large cookie sheet.
Roll Half Puff Paste about 1/8 inch thick.
Cut into 3 1/2-inch squares.
Spread each square with mustard and... - 35.8388
Sausage Rolls tastes good. Sausage Rolls can be prepared easily. Sausage Rolls is a must try for pork lovers. - 35.8138
English Sausage Rolls
Cook sausage in small skillet partially.
Sift flour with salt; cut in shortening with pastry blender.
Add 5 tablespoons ice water, I spoonful at a time using fork to combine water.
Add only enough water to make ingredients hold together.
Divide dough into 2... - 35.5494
Festive Sausage Rolls
Preheat oven to Gas 6, 400°F, 200°C, 15 mins before baking the sausage rolls.
Mix sausage meat with horseradish, herbs, salt and pepper.
Roll pastry to a rectangle 6 in x 16 in/15 cm x 40 cm.
Shape sausage meat roll to the same length and 1 in/ 2.5 cm in... - 35.1222
Sausage & Salsa Rolls
Prepare Cilantro Salsa and set aside.
Cut sausages into 3/8-inch-thick slanting slices.
Lay slices in a wide frying pan and cook over medium heat, turning once, until lightly browned on both sides.
Meanwhile, arrange rolls, cut sides up, on a baking sheet;... - 34.7959
Quick Veal Rolls
Mix the liver sausage with the parsley, chopped onions, walnuts, raisins and chopped pickles.
Mix in the port.
Divide the mixture between the slices of veal, form into rolls and secure with a toothpick.
Arrange on a serving dish and garnish with parsley... - 34.4036
Sausage And Bacon Rolls
1) Trim the rind from the bacon.
2) Spread little quantity of tomato ketchup on each rasher.
3) Wrap the rasher around a sausage.
4) Place the wrapped sausages under a moderately hot grill.
5) Cook for 10-12 minutes by frequent... - 33.988
1) Preheat oven hot to 425°F, 220°C or Gas No. 7
2) Lightly flour a working surface.
3) Roll pastry thinly to a oblong about 12 by 6 inches (30 by 15 cm).
4) Trim the edges and halve lengthwise.
5) Let stand in a cool place.
6)... - 33.9268
Summer Sausage Rolls
1. Whizz the chicken and garlic in a processor until the chicken is minced. Tip in the bacon, sundried tomatoes and basil. Pulse for 5 secs to just mix through. Season well.
2. Roll the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface and cut in half lengthways.... - 33.6498
Cut the rolls in half and take out the soft centers.
Spread with liver sausage.
Chop the pickle and hard-cooked eggs and mix with the parsley, anchovy paste and tomato paste.
Spoon into each half roll, put the halves back together and place on a greased... - 33.6389
Italian Bell Pepper & Sausage Rolls
Place sausages, one at a time, between sheets of plastic wrap and flatten with your hand into thin patties about the same length as rolls.
Cook patties in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat, turning once, until well browned on outside and no longer pink... - 32.2797
1) Preheat oven to 425°F. -Gas Mark 7.
2) Use half the quantity of ingredients to prepare pastry.
3) Use a floured board, to roll the pastry out thinly to approximately 12 inches x 6 inches. Trim the edges and cut in half lengthwise. Leave to... - 32.1855
1. Pre-heat oven to Regulo 7 or 425°F.
2. Make pastry like how you do or use ready one.
3. On a floured surface, roll pastry out to a rectangle, 8 inches wide and 12 inches long. Cut off edges. Cut down the centre into 2 strips, 4 in.... - 32.062
Sausage And Pepper Filled Deli Rolls
Slice sausages in 1/2-inch thick crosswise slices.
Fry sausage in a skillet until brown and cooked; remove from skillet.
Add garlic, onions and peppers to pan drippings.
Saute for 5- 6 minutes or until vegetables are tender but still crisp.
Add tomatoes and... - 31.9956
Crunchy Sausage Rolls
Cut each sheet of pastry into four even strips both ways to give 16 squares from each sheet.
Combine mince with celery, Worcestershire sauce, tomato sauce and cornflour, mix well.
Take tablespoons of mixture, shape into 5cm long sausages.
Place sausages... - 31.0995
1. Mix ground pork with the onion and parsley and add the tomato sauce.
2. Divide into 4 portions. Shape each portion into a long roll and roll on a lightly floured surface.
3. Roll the pastry out thinly and cut into 4 strips, 5 inches (12 cm) wide and as... - 30.3917
Homemade Sausage Rolls
1. The evening before, snip each sausage at one end and squeeze the sausage meat out on to a chopping board lightly dusted with flour. Roll the sausage meat out into thinner sausages.
2. Sift both flours and the salt into a bowl. Add the margarine and rub in... - 30.3848
Pork Sausage Cabbage Rolls
In 2-quart casserole or bowl, crumble pork sausage; Cook, uncovered, 3 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking up with fork once.
Wrap head of cabbage in wax paper and Cook 8 minutes or until leaves are softened.
Meanwhile, add remaining ingredie - 29.3434
Are you looking for the best Sausage Rolls recipe? It is an ideal Breakfast. It is highly recommended, you must try this Sausage Rolls recipe. - 28.8067
Cook sausages in a frying pan until tender but not crisp.
Meanwhile prepare baking powder biscuit dough and roll it 1/4 in. thick.
Cut into oblongs 3 in. long and 2 in. wide.
Roll 1 sausage in each oblong of dough, press sides together and leave ends... - 28.5943
Roll out the pastry and cut into 8 even-sized squares.
Skin the sausages.
Divide the sausage meat into 8 portions and make each piece into a roll the same length as the pastry.
Place the sausage meat on the pastry, wet the edge and fold over, leaving the ends... - 27.7906
Cheese And Sausage Rolls
Cook and drain sausage links following package directions.
Trim crusts from bread; roll flat.
Mix cheese and butter together; spread on both sides of each bread slice.
Roll a sausage in each slice.
Bake on greased baking sheet at 400° for 10 to 12... - 26.4951
Sausage Liver Rolls
Lay a sausage link atop each piece of liver; roll liver around sausage; fasten with wooden pick.
In 8-inch skillet, brown liver rolls slowly in hot oil; drain off excess fat.
Combine tomato sauce with 1/3 cup water; pour over sausage-liver rolls.
Cover... - 25.9851
Pre-heat the oven to 425°F.
Roll the puff pastry into a thin rectangle 24 x 5 inches and cut into 8 long, thin strips, 3 x 5 inches.
This can be varied according to the size of the sausage.
Place a sausage across the centre of each strip of pastry and wrap... - 22.8727