- » Sausage Roll
Sausage Roll Recipes
Sausage roll is popular as takeaway fast food. Sausage roll is prepared by keeping two sausages in the middle of the sliced puff bread. Beaten egg is also poured inside the bread before baking. Many ... More »
Oven Baked Sausage Rolls
These easy oven-baked sausage rolls are going to be the main attraction for any of your party - be it formal or informal. Watch the video to learn the recipe by heart. Make sure to prepare in large quantity, as these are going to be vanished within minutes. - 109.456
Sausage Rolls is a very easy to prepare delicious snack recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious mouth watering Sausage Rolls; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 47.4461
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Saute onion in oil in skillet until tender; drain.
Combine onion, sausage, nutmeg and pepper in bowl; mix well.
Shape into 3/4 x 3-inch rolls.
Cook sausage rolls in skillet for 5 minutes or until brown on all sides, turning... - 42.5807
Adapted from Sharp Microwave and Convection Cookbook. - 40.6656
Cheese And Sausage Rolls
Sausage with cheese now that's a combination to die for! With this Cheese And Sausage Rolls on the menu, the guests just won't be able to have enough. Plus, it's simple and easy. Don't waste time, try out this savory recipe! - 40.2372
Flaky pastry is better for children, as it is less rich than puff pastry.
Sift the flour and salt, rub in one-third of the margarine or mixed fats and bind with water to an elastic rolling consistency.
Roll out to an oblong shape.
Divide the re-remaining fat... - 39.4583
Holiday Sausage Rolls
1. Preheat oven at 425-450°F or Gas Mark 6-7.
2. On floured board, roll out pastry thinly. Cut it into 4 inches wide and 10-12 inches long oblong pieces.
3. Place sausages or rolls of sausage meat down in the centre of oblong... - 39.3764
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F or Gas Mark 7
2. In a large bowl, place the sausage meat, herbs, salt and pepper in the bowl and beat well to mix
3. Divide the meat into 4 parts and roll each out on a floured surface to make a 40... - 39.1507
Potato And Sausage Roll
1) In a bowl, combine the potatoes, boiled eggs, cheese, and herbs and add enough beaten egg to bind the mix.
2) Season with salt and pepper.
3) On a floured board, roll out the sausage meat into a 1/4 inch (0.5 cm) oblong.
4) Place on a sheet of... - 38.8796
Cheese And Sausage Rolls
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) Cook the sausage links as per package directions, drain thoroughly.
3) Trim off the bread crusts and roll the slices to flatten.
4) In a bowl, combine the cheese and butter together, spread evenly on... - 38.5956
Place the whipped-up cooking fat in one piece, water and 2 rounded tablespoons of the sieved flour and salt into a basin.
Whisk together with a fork for about half a minute until well mixed and fluffy.
Add remaining flour and, stirring, form into a firm... - 37.6213
Remove crusts from bread, place into basin, barely cover with hot water.
Stand for 10 minutes, drain, press out all surplus water.
Combine bread, meat, grated onion, salt, pepper and herbs; mix with the hands to combine thoroughly.
Fill mixture into large... - 37.0352
1. Preheat oven moderate to 450° F.
2. Roll the pastry out into oblong shape into 1/8" thick, 8" wide and 12" long.
3. Halve the pastry lengthways and cut in quarters widthways to make 8 pieces of pastry each 4" x 3".
4. Divide sausage... - 37.0119
In a bowl combine egg, bread crumbs, and onion.
Add pork sausage; mix well.
Shape mixture into eight 5 inch long rolls.
Place sausage rolls in a shallow baking pan.
Bake in a 400Â° oven about 20 minutes or till no longer pink.
Drain and cool on paper... - 36.2471
Pita Sausage Rolls
Split each pita bread into two rounds.
Barbecue or grill sausages until done.
Place a hot sausage on each pita round.
Sprinkle with grated carrot, shredded lettuce, sprouts, grated cheese.
Spoon on dressing, roll up pita bread.
Dressing: Combine Thousand... - 36.0307
Drop sausages into boiling water in a large skillet and simmer 5 minutes.
Drain and cool.
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Have ready a large cookie sheet.
Roll Half Puff Paste about 1/8 inch thick.
Cut into 3 1/2-inch squares.
Spread each square with mustard and... - 35.8388
Sausage Rolls tastes good. Sausage Rolls can be prepared easily. Sausage Rolls is a must try for pork lovers. - 35.8138
Festive Sausage Rolls
Preheat oven to Gas 6, 400°F, 200°C, 15 mins before baking the sausage rolls.
Mix sausage meat with horseradish, herbs, salt and pepper.
Roll pastry to a rectangle 6 in x 16 in/15 cm x 40 cm.
Shape sausage meat roll to the same length and 1 in/ 2.5 cm in... - 35.1222
Garland Sausage Roll Slice
1. Boil eggs for 2 1/2 mins, then cool slightly before peeling and trimming each end.
2. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7 in a bowl, mix together the sausagemeat,grated onion, apple, parsley, Tabasco, ham and breadcrumbs. Roll the pastry out to a rectangle... - 34.2332
1) Preheat oven hot to 425°F, 220°C or Gas No. 7
2) Lightly flour a working surface.
3) Roll pastry thinly to a oblong about 12 by 6 inches (30 by 15 cm).
4) Trim the edges and halve lengthwise.
5) Let stand in a cool place.
6)... - 33.9268
Summer Sausage Rolls
1. Whizz the chicken and garlic in a processor until the chicken is minced. Tip in the bacon, sundried tomatoes and basil. Pulse for 5 secs to just mix through. Season well.
2. Roll the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface and cut in half lengthways.... - 33.6498
1) Preheat oven to 425°F. -Gas Mark 7.
2) Use half the quantity of ingredients to prepare pastry.
3) Use a floured board, to roll the pastry out thinly to approximately 12 inches x 6 inches. Trim the edges and cut in half lengthwise. Leave to... - 32.1855
1. Pre-heat oven to Regulo 7 or 425°F.
2. Make pastry like how you do or use ready one.
3. On a floured surface, roll pastry out to a rectangle, 8 inches wide and 12 inches long. Cut off edges. Cut down the centre into 2 strips, 4 in.... - 32.062
Crunchy Sausage Rolls
Cut each sheet of pastry into four even strips both ways to give 16 squares from each sheet.
Combine mince with celery, Worcestershire sauce, tomato sauce and cornflour, mix well.
Take tablespoons of mixture, shape into 5cm long sausages.
Place sausages... - 31.0995
1. Mix ground pork with the onion and parsley and add the tomato sauce.
2. Divide into 4 portions. Shape each portion into a long roll and roll on a lightly floured surface.
3. Roll the pastry out thinly and cut into 4 strips, 5 inches (12 cm) wide and as... - 30.3917
Cut lengthwise slit in each frankfurter; insert strip of cheese in each slit.
Quarter 8 biscuits; shape each quarter in 4-inch strip.
Wind, spiral fashion, around each frankfurter; place on baking sheet.
Brush with butter; sprinkle with sesame seed.
Bake at... - 28.8537
Are you looking for the best Sausage Rolls recipe? It is an ideal Breakfast. It is highly recommended, you must try this Sausage Rolls recipe. - 28.8067
Cook sausages in a frying pan until tender but not crisp.
Meanwhile prepare baking powder biscuit dough and roll it 1/4 in. thick.
Cut into oblongs 3 in. long and 2 in. wide.
Roll 1 sausage in each oblong of dough, press sides together and leave ends... - 28.5943
Roll out the pastry and cut into 8 even-sized squares.
Skin the sausages.
Divide the sausage meat into 8 portions and make each piece into a roll the same length as the pastry.
Place the sausage meat on the pastry, wet the edge and fold over, leaving the ends... - 27.7906
Stuffed Sausage Roll
Pat sausage into rectangle, 1/2 inch thick, on waxed paper; chill for 1 hour.
Mix apples, bread crumbs and onipns together; spread over sausage.
Roll, jelly roll fashion; tuck in edges to enclose filling.
Place in shallow baking pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for... - 26.7935
Cheese And Sausage Rolls
Cook and drain sausage links following package directions.
Trim crusts from bread; roll flat.
Mix cheese and butter together; spread on both sides of each bread slice.
Roll a sausage in each slice.
Bake on greased baking sheet at 400° for 10 to 12... - 26.4951
Pre-heat the oven to 425°F.
Roll the puff pastry into a thin rectangle 24 x 5 inches and cut into 8 long, thin strips, 3 x 5 inches.
This can be varied according to the size of the sausage.
Place a sausage across the centre of each strip of pastry and wrap... - 22.8727
Sausage Roll Recipes By Category