- » Sausage Quiche
Sausage Quiche Recipes
Sausage quiche is a delectable pork sausage filled pie by the French. The filling is made by stir frying the pork sausage with mushroom, onions, green pepper, red pepper, basil leaves, parsley, onion, garlic powder ... More »
Hearty Sausage Mini Quiches
1. Line a muffin-cup pan with foil cups.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3. Take a large mixing bowl, combine first 5 ingredients.
4. Whisk lightly with a fork to blend well.
5. Stir in the sausage meat and set aside.
6. Take a skillet... - 47.8633
Miniature Sausage Quiche
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400° F.
2. TO MAKE PASTRY SHELLS:1. In a bowl, combine flour and salt; add butter, mixing well.
2. Put in egg yolk and water; mix with a fork until all dry ingredients are moistened.
3. Make 36 (1-inch) dough... - 46.7765
Spicy Sausage Quiche
1. Take a ½ quart casserole, mash sausage in it and add onion, mushrooms, chilies, basil and chilli powder in it.
2. Mix well and close with a thick plastic wrap.
3. Microwave the dish at HIGH for 4-6 minutes so that the meat is done; stir one time in... - 43.8588
Sausage & Apple Quiche
Preheat oven to 425°F 2.
Place piece of foil inside pastry shell; partially fill with uncooked beans or rice.
Bake 10 minutes.
Remove foil and beans; continue baking pastry 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Reduce oven temperature to... - 43.3806
Sausage And Onion Quiche
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
In a heavy skillet, cook sausage meat while continually crumbling with a fork.
Remove sausage meat and drain well.
Add butter to sausage fat in skillet; saute onions until golden.
Remove onions with a slotted spoon and drain.
Cover... - 39.0988
Egg & Sausage Quiche
1 Line a 9-inch pie plate with the pastry; flute edges. Do not prick. Line pastry shell with a double thickness of foil. Bake pastry in a 450° oven for 8 minutes. Remove foil. Bake 5 minutes more. Reduce oven temperature to 325°.
2 Meanwhile, in a medium... - 33.4516
Sausage Quiche Recipes By Category