- » Sausage Potato Sauerkraut
Sausage Potato Sauerkraut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sausage potato sauerkraut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sausage potato sauerkraut recipes.
Hearty Potato Sauerkraut Soup
1. In large slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on Low 10-12 hours.
2. If needed, skim fat to serve. - 37.9052
You May Also Like!
Sauerkraut Sausage Supper
Slice sausage links diagonally.
Peel and thickly slice potatoes.
Rinse and drain sauerkraut.
Peel, core, and chop the apple.
Heat wok over medium-high heat; add oil.
Stir-fry apple, onion, and garlic in hot oil till onion is tender but not brown.
Stir in... - 41.2426
Sausage And Sauerkraut
Sausage And Sauerkraut is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this Sausage And Sauerkraut recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 27.3152
Frankfurters With Sauerkraut
These Frankfurters With Sauerkraut are awesome ! Try out these Frankfurters with Sauerkraut and tell me if you like them ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 32.9967
Kielbasa Sausage With Red Potatoes
For all those who like polish cuisine, you should definitely give this Kielbasa sausage with red potatoes recipe a try. Watch the video to see instructions on how the chef combines Kielbasa with sauerkraut and potatoes to make a mouth watering dish. Smooth... - 71.9236
Sauerkraut And Sausage Bake
In skillet brown sausage; drain off fat.
Stir together sauerkraut and green onion; turn into a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Spoon sausage over sauerkraut mixture.
Prepare mashed potatoes according to package directions.
Stir 2 tablespoons of the cheese into... - 30.751
Sausage Sauerkraut Casserole
Whip the first four ingredients together.
Drain sauerkraut and rinse with cold water, then drain again.
Saute onion in the butter until lightly browned.
Spread half the potato in a greased 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Sprinkle with half the cheese and spread with... - 39.8701
Sausage Sauerkraut Supper
1) In a slow cooker, arrange potatoes, carrots, and sauerkraut in layers.
2) In a skillet, brown sausage and transfer to the cooker.
3) Reserve the pan drippings and saute onion and garlic in it.
4) Drizzle wine, let it boil, and the sprinkle pepper... - 40.8141
Aunt Lavina's Sauerkraut
1) In a slow cooker, arrange the sausage and heat on low.
2) In a pan, heat oil and saute pepper, onion, mushroom.
3) In a slow cooker, combine all the ingredients, cover, and cook on low for 5-6 hours or 3-4 hours on high.
4) Serve with... - 40.264
Pork And Sausage With Sauerkraut
Heat a 6- to 8-quart enameled cast-iron casserole (do not use aluminum or black iron) and saute the bacon until clear.
Add the onions and garlic and brown lightly.
Add the apples, sauerkraut, and wine.
Tie the juniper berries, peppercorns, and bay leaves in a... - 39.6806
Knockwurst And Sauerkraut
1. In a colander, place Sauerkraut and clean with cold water. Drain off excess water.
2. In a large sauce pan, keep 2 quarts water to boil.
3. Once boiled, add Knockwurst and cover.
4. Remove from flame and allow this to stand for 5 to 8... - 39.7799