- » Sausage Pinwheel
Sausage Pinwheel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sausage pinwheel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sausage pinwheel recipes.
Saucy Sausage Pinwheels
Sift cornmeal, flour, baking powder and 2 teaspoons salt together into fciowl.
Cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add milk; stir lightly until mixture is just moistened.
Divide dough into 2 parts.
Knead 1 part gently for several seconds... - 43.1606
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) Allow the sausage to come at room temperature.
3) In a bowl, place flour, baking powder and salt to combine.
4) Add shortening to cut in for making the mixture like coarse meal.
5) Gradually pour in milk and stir... - 39.6583
Sausage Pinwheels has a great taste. The sausage mixed with flour gives the Sausage Pinwheels a mouth watering taste. Sausage Pinwheels is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 39.4424
Combine dry ingredients; cut shortening into flour mixture until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Add milk, mixing thoroughly to form stiff dough.
Roll into rectangle; cover with thin layer of sausage.
Roll up as for jelly roll.
Cut in thin... - 34.1422
Combine biscuit mix, milk and butter in large bowl until blended.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Divide dough into two portions.
Roll out one portion on floured surface to 1/8 inch-thick rectangle, about 10x7 inches.
Spread with half the sausage.
Roll lengthwise... - 33.6638
You May Also Like!
A delicious, simple appetizer that is good for a party, cookout, or even to take to a tailgate party. Makes enough for a crowd. - 110.736
1) Bring the cheese to room temperature.
2) Blend together the cheese and milk.
3) Add the olives, Season-All, MSG, onions and pepper and stir well.
4) Over the bologna slices, spread the cheese mixture and roll them tightly.
5) In waxed paper, roll... - 39.7395
This an amazing Pizza Pinwheels recipe. This delicious dish is perfect for one of your Friday night family dinners. Try the Pizza Pinwheels for a filling and delicious treat.. - 45.0726
Pinwheel Meat Loaf
In bowl, pour milk over bread cubes; mash until bread is soaked.
Combine bread mixture with ground beef, sausage, eggs, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper.
Place on 12-inch square sheet of aluminum foil moistened with water.
Cover with 12x 14-inch sheet of... - 44.076
Baked Omelet Recipe (pinwheel Omelets)
For all you people who think breakfast is the most important meal of the day. This recipe of a cheesy baked omelette is the perfect way to start your day. It is the traditional American omelette which is creamy and fluffy. They're a savory and simple way to... - 113.26
Sausage And Feta Strata
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a 10-inch skillet placed over medium heat, brown the sausages in oil. Drain on paper towels and keep the drippings in the skillet.
3) To the skillet, add the onions and garlic and cook... - 41.3862
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
2. Take a large bowl and keep the rice pouch in it; fill with very hot water; let stand 5 minutes.
3. Using a knife, score 2 of the frankfurters in half lengthwise, then in half crosswise; reserve for... - 39.049
The Chef's Kitchen-party Entertaining
Are you hosting a party or get-together? Make some great party appetizers with Chef Walter Staib as he makes party favorites like sliders, sausage pinwheels, and French-bread pizza. Watch this amazing video and prepare these appetizers to make your party a... - 71.4249
Place rice pouch in a large bowl; fill with very hot water; let stand 5 minutes.
Cut 2 of the frankfurters in half lengthwise, then in half crosswise; reserve for topping.
Cut remaining frankfurters into 1/2 inch slices; mix with corn and soup in a medium... - 30.8427