Sausage Pasta Bake
- » Sausage Pepper Pasta Bake
Sausage Pepper Pasta Bake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sausage pepper pasta bake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sausage pepper pasta bake recipes.
Baked Ziti With Sausage And Peppers
1. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add sausage and cook, turning, until brown on all sides, about 10 minutes. Prick sausage with a fork as it cooks to release juices. Remove sausage from skillet and let cool slightly; cut into 1/2-inch slices. (It's... - 35.2632
Baked Ziti With Ricotta And Sausage
1. In a medium saucepan, melt 4 tablespoons of the butter, and add the flour. Stir and blend with a wire whisk and cook over medium heat for about 2 minutes. Slowly add the scalded chicken stock and wine and keep whisking. Allow the sauce to simmer for about... - 38.1975
Chorizo Red Pepper And Manchego Tarts
1. Grease a baking sheet with oil or butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F or 200 degree C
3. In a small skillet, heat olive oil on a medium flame.
4. Sauté the red pepper onion, garlic and rosemary for 20 to 25 minutes until the... - 44.822
Baked Elbow Pasta And Sausage With Ricotta
Here is an amazing video that displays an outstanding recipe for baked elbow pasta & sausage with ricotta. This recipe is absolutely fabulous with a perfect blend for flavors from meat, herbs and cheeses. This super simple baked pasta recipe is surely worth... - 100.534
Sausage Pasta Bake
If you like the mozzarella in general, you absolutely love this recipe - Cheesy Sausage Pasta Bake! It could be a bit fattening, but it is delicious nevertheless. Watch and learn this simple recipe from this video. Enjoy! - 101.289
Baked Orzo With Tomatoes And Sausage
Baked Orzo with Tomatoes and Sausage is a simple and easy dish for entertaining as long as it’s assembled in advance and can be baked off just before your guests arrive. Try out this amazing Italian main dish with the sausages, tomatoes, celery, fresh... - 115.818
Pasta Sausage And Tomato Casserole
1. In a skillet, blanch sausages in boiling water, peel, slice and set aside.
2. In a large pot, boil pasta until cooked, drain, rinse and set aside.
3. In a non stick skillet, add sliced sausages and cook for about 5 minutes. Add... - 43.2785
Sausage And Pepper Subs
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Place sub rolls on a baking sheet.
2. Heat a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Shape sausage into four 7-inch oblong patties about 1/3 inch thick. Place in skillet and cook, turning once, until browned and just cooked through,... - 28.5775
Sausage And Mushroom Pasta Pie
You need a few simple and rustic ingredients to cook a great and elegant pasta bake... the sausage and mushroom pasta pie! - 134.515
Fettuccine Souffle With Sausage And Two Cheeses
1. Cook the fettuccine until al dente; do not overcook. Drain the pasta and return it to the pot in which it was cooked.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Add the milk and mix a little. Add the butter, fontina and parmesan cheeses, sausage, fennel seeds,... - 34.7428
Sausage And Mushroom Pasta Pie
For crust: Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
In medium mixing bowl combine 1 egg, 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese and margarine.
Stir in hot spaghetti.
Press mixture evenly into bottom and up sides of greased 9-inch pie plate.
For... - 43.7768
Cheese And Sausage Stuffed Bell Peppers
A spicy bell pepper that will make you all pepped up. A wonderful video to make bell peppers stuffed a simple mixture of spicy Roger Wood sausages and cheese. With a creamy, rich and spicy filling, baked to give a wonderful dish. If you like bell... - 107.115
Spaghetti Sausage Casserole
1. Heat oven to 375°F.
2. Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain in colander. Set aside.
3. Meanwhile, melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour, salt, pepper and dry mustard. Remove from heat. Gradually stir in milk. Return to... - 37.168
Turkey Sausage Spaghetti Pie
To make the spaghetti CRUST: Lightly spray a 9" pie plate with no-stick spray and set aside.
Cook the spaghetti according to the directions on the package.
Drain and rinse with hot water.
Transfer the hot spaghetti to a medium bowl.
Stir in the 2 egg whites... - 46.6841
Spaghetti And Sausage
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a saucepan add sausage meat and onion and stir-fry until brown.
3) Mix the next 5 ingredients.
4) Cook covered and simmer for about 15 minutes.
5) In an uncovered saucepan boil water.... - 42.642
Pasta With Sausage And Butternut Squash And Mini Pizzas
1. Peel and deseed the butternut squash, cut into cubes and spread in a baking sheet.
2. Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle salt and pepper.
3. Roast in the preheated oven at 450 degrees F for 25 minutes.
4. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.... - 116.166
Baked Ziti With Sausage And Ricotta
Heat chicken stock and wine together.
Melt 4 Tbsp of the butter in medium pot.
Add flour and stir with a whisk, cooking over medium heat 2 minutes.
Add stock and wine.
Cook, stirring, 15 minutes, till medium thick and smooth.
Mix ricotta, half Parmesan or... - 45.353
Macaroni With Sausage
Bring water to a boil in a deep kettle with salt, onion, peppercorns, bay leaves, and thyme; add macaroni.
Bring to a boil.
Boil for 9 minutes.
Drain and reserve.
Remove whole spices; cook sausages in skillet until done.
Chop and return to skillet with tomato... - 38.7552
Pork Sausage Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Crumble sausage and cook slowly with green pepper until brown. Remove from heat; drain well.
3. Cook noodles in boiling salted water. Drain; turn into 2-quart casserole. Add sausage and pepper.
4. Simmer remaining ingredients... - 29.0308
Macaroni & Sausage
In a 5-quart kettle, cook macaroni in a generous amount of boiling salted water until just tender to bite; drain.
In a wide frying pan, cook chorizo until browned, adding oil if needed.
Break meat apart as it cooks.
Remove meat and set aside.
In pan... - 40.9296
Butter a 13" x 9" baking dish; set aside.
Bring water to a rapid boil in a heavy 5 quart pot or Dutch oven.
Add salt and oil.
Gradually add lasagne noodles, being sure water continues to boil.
Cook noodles uncovered until tender but firm, stirring... - 44.9543
Zucchini And Sausage Lasagna
1 In a pan, heat the oil and add carrots, onion and celery, fry gently until softened.
2 Remove the sausage casings and discard them
3 In the pan, add the meat and break up while stirring, using a spoon.
4 Fry until brown and gradually pour in... - 46.5272
Chicken With Chorizo Sausage Casserole
Chef Kevin has adapted this Casserole Recipe to suit our tastes and everyone who has tried it, loves it and ends up requesting a copy. This is a fab meal done in the same pot and with stacks of flavour like white wine. This can be a regular on your menu and a... - 108.743
Easy Macaroni & Sausage Bake
Remove and discard sausage casings.
Crumble sausage into a wide frying pan and cook over medium heat until browned (about 6 minutes).
Drain and set aside.
Following package directions, cook pasta in a large kettle of boiling salted water until al dente, then... - 39.9461
Macaroni And Sausage Casserole
Cook and drain 1 cup macaroni. (Macaroni will double in quantity when cooked.) Fry sausages until brown.
Cut about half of the sausages into little pieces about one half inch long.
Melt the butter, add flour and salt and pepper, blend and gradually add... - 32.4066
Farmer's Sausage And Gemelli
In a bowl, place the cooked pasta, half of the peas, and the melted butter; blend.
Butter a large baking dish, layer it with the spinach.
Arrange the pasta and peas mixture evenly over the spinach.
Pour the blended mixture of sausage, soup, sour cream, and... - 41.9095
Ravioli-Sausage Casserole is a meal in itself and is perfect for an elaborate weekday dinner. This tasty dish is my husbands favorite and it doesnâ€™t take too much time to prepare it. Try this excellent Ravioli-Sausage Casserole recipe at home! - 33.8698
Sausage Mushroom Manicotti
In a skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and set aside.
In the same skillet, saute onions and garlic in butter until tender.
Add mushrooms; heat through.
Transfer to a bowl; stir in the sausage, soup, sour cream and... - 45.9285
Low Carb Macaroni And Sausage Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Strain macaroni/pasta in a strainer and wash with running water.
3. Boil water in a pan, add noodles and let boil for 3 minutes.
4. Strain pasta with the help of strainer. Keep aside.
5. In a pan... - 108.749
Spinach And Sausage Manicotti
1. Discard sausage casings. In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, stir and crumble sausage until lightly browned, 5 to 10 minutes. Discard any fat. Let cool 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a 5- to 6-quart pan over high heat, bring 3 quarts water... - 38.4852
Baked Pasta - Italian
Baked pasta is the Sunday lunch par excellence. Tasty and rich, this recipe is sure to be loved by everyone. - 135.283
Macaroon Con Chorizo
Boil macaroni in the boiling salted water until just tender; drain and reserve.
Skin chorizo and saute in the lard until done.
Remove, break into pieces, and reserve.
Cook onion in fat remaining in the pan.
Add tomato sauce, cilantro, salt, and... - 41.5353
Baked ziti is absolutely sinful and good enough for company! It is also quite easy to make. Here’s a step-by-step video on how to make this amazing dish. - 132.754
Smoked Sausage Dinner
1. Saute onion and green pepper in butter in a skillet. Add sausage and brown lightly; drain off excess fat.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients. Put into a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
3. Bake, covered, at 375°F 45 minutes, or until noodles are tender, stirring once. - 24.9497
Sausage And Apple Wonton Ravioli In Wine Butter Sauce
1. Place a pan on medium high flame and pour olive oil in it.
2. Drop onion and sausage. Saute until the sausage is cooked through and the onions are soft and slightly caramelized.
3. Add diced apple and continue to saute until apples... - 116.368
Composed Salad Of Sausage And Orzo With Fresh Peas And Mixed Greens
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) In a small baking sheet, scatter the pine nuts to toast in the oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
3) Use a large saucepan of salted water to place over high heat and bring the water to a boil.
4) Add the... - 45.2296
East Coast Rigatoni Casserole
Cook rigatoni according to package directions; drain.
Cook sausage meat with water, stirring with a fork to.keep it broken up, until lightly browned.
Leave sausage in pan and drain off all but about 1/4 cup fat.
(Add vegetable oil to equal 1/4 cup, if... - 45.0775
Cook the lasagne in boiling salted water with the olive oil (about 15 minutes), then remove the pasta and lay it on a slightly damp dish towel to drain.
While the lasagne is cooking, saute the sausage meat in a trypan over medium heat for 10 minutes, breaking... - 43.4399
PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
COMBINE ricotta cheese, 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, eggs, parsley, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper in medium bowl; set aside.
CRUMBLE sausage into large skillet;... - 44.3821
Baked Spaghetti has a Distinctive taste. The spaghetti pasta and tomatoes gives the Baked Spaghetti Rousing taste. - 43.0869
Easy Baked Ziti
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Remove the case of sausage and set aside.
3. In a skillet add in beef and sausage. Sauté for few minutes.
4. Season with salt, pepper and paprika. Cook until done; drain the excess fat from the... - 101.654
All New Sausage Rice Wraps
In a saucepan, bring stock to a boil; stir in rice.
Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until tender.
Uncover; fluff with a fork.
In a large nonstick skillet, cook sausage meat over medium-high heat, breaking up with a wooden spoon, for 5... - 42.627
Sausage Stove Top Casserole
Cut sausages into 1/2 inch pieces, fry until brown.
Add all ingredients except cheese.
Add the spaghetti dry (not cooked).
Stir all to mix.
Cover and simmer until pasta is tender (about 30 minutes).
Add boiling water if necessary to keep... - 41.438
Italian Sausage Lasagna
Brown the sausage slowly in a Dutch oven.
Drain the excess fat.
Add the garlic, herbs, tomatoes and tomato paste.
Simmer for one hour.
Line a large buttered casserole dish with a layer of noodles.
Blend the cottage cheese, eggs and Parmesan together.
Place a... - 43.8263
Spicy Pasta Pie
Cook vermicelli according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet cook turkey sausage, mushrooms, onion, and garlic till sausage is no longer pink and onion is tender.
Drain fat, if necessary.
Stir in undrained tomatoes,... - 43.1613
Meaty Pasta Casseroles
Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, cook the beef, sausage, mushrooms, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Drain pasta; add to meat mixture.
Stir in tomatoes, sausage and... - 42.2718
Pit Boys Pit Pasta With Meat And Cheese
This isn't your Aunt Bee's Pasta dish so watch out for the Food Police. Watch the BBQ Pit Boys put together a Beef, Sausage, Bacon and three Cheese iron pan casserole recipe that will make you a legend at your family picnic. And it's real easy to do with... - 0
Pasta Stuffed Turkey
Remove the skin from the Italian sausages.
In a deep saucepan, heat the oil and cook the sausage meat for 10 minutes, breaking it up.
Stir in the celery and onions and cook 3 minutes.
Add the chopped spinach, eggs, sage, mace, oregano, thyme, salt, pepper,... - 42.628
Pizza Pasta Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Slice broccoli stem, and divide it into florets. Set aside.
3. In an oven proof baking dish, combine pasta, pasta water, pasta sauce, and olive oil.
4. Season it with oregano, salt, and pepper.
5. Add... - 111.449
Baked Manicotti With Meat Sauce
Place beef and sausage in skillet and brown thoroughly.
Drain off grease-add bread crumbs and blend with meat.
In hot oil in 8 quart pot, saute onion and garlic 3 to 5 minutes.
Mix in rest of sauce ingredients.
Chop tomatoes into smaller pieces as... - 45.084
Pork And Sausages Contadina
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Trim excess fat from pork. Season with salt and pepper. Heat olive oil in a nonreactive large, flameproof casserole over medium-high heat. Add pork and cook, turning, 5 minutes, or until browned on all sides. Remove with a slotted... - 32.5751
German Style Macaroni & Cheese
Following package directions, cook macaroni in boiling salted water until al dente; then drain thoroughly.
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, brown sausage slices in 1 tablespoon of the butter.
Remove sausage from pan and set aside.
Add the remaining 3... - 43.9311
Conchiglie With Three Fillings
1. For the cheese filling: in a large bowl, combine the ricotta, parmesan cheese, garlic, salt, a liberal grinding of black pepper, and the egg yolks, 1 by 1, beating well after each addition. Then mix in the scallions, parsley, and mozzarella, and taste for... - 41.0545
Chorizo Noodle Casserole
Following package directions, cook rotelle in a large kettle of boiling salted water until al dente.
Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
Meanwhile, melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Remove sausage casings, crumble meat into... - 41.0675
Cannelloni Alia Genovese
(genoese Stuffed Pasta)
Beat eggs until frothy.
Add milk, flour and 1 teaspoon salt; mix with fork until dough comes together.
Knead on heavily floured board until dough loses stickiness and becomes smooth.
Cover, and let stand 30 minutes.
Divide dough in 1/2.
Roll each piece as... - 41.0744
In a large saucepan cook pastas.
Boil until tender, drain.
Meanwhile, put remaining ingredients, except mozzarella cheese, in a large bowl and mix well.
Add cooked pasta; mix well.
Place in a large casserole.
Bake covered with foil at 350 degrees for 30... - 40.2203
Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain (should have about 3 cups).
Stir butter or margarine into hot spaghetti; stir in beaten eggs and Parmesan cheese.
Form spaghetti mixture into a "crust" in a greased 10-inch pie plate.
Spread with cottage... - 46.1481
In a wide frying pan over medium-high heat, cook onion in oil until onion is soft; add beef and garlic and cook, stirring, until meat is browned and crumbly.
Spoon off and discard excess fat.
Stir in tomato sauce, tomato paste, wine, water, salt, oregano,... - 42.7151
Piselli Lasagne With Ricotta Filling
1. Prepare sauce. In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil and add the sausage meat. Saute briefly, about 2 minutes, then add the shallots and garlic and saute for 1 minute more. Add the tomatoes, basil, and sugar. Bring to a fast boil, lower heat, and simmer... - 37.937
Empanadillas De Chorizo
Preheat oven to 400Â°.
Divide dough in two.
Roll out half; place sausage slices on rolled dough, pressing them down ' slightly.
Roll out other half of dough and put it over the sausages.-Using a cookie cutter or a thin-edged glass, cut out a circle around... - 26.8463
Cook pasta in 1 gallon water with oil and salt until done.
Drain and set aside.
Coat with Italian dressing.
Brown sausage with Italian seasoning.
Drain and put in a very large bowl with pasta.
Saute bell pepper, onion and celery in butter or olive oil.
When... - 42.9015
Vermicelli With Mushroom Sauce
In a saucepan, heat the oil.
Add the onions and sausage slices; saute for 10 minutes.
Stir in the ham, tomato sauce, bacon, salt, and pepper.
Cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
Stir in the mushrooms and chicken broth; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
Taste... - 39.8382
Pizza Casserole (kid Approved)
Italian dinner tonight?? Go for this creamy turkey pasta casserole. This video makes a fabulous dish loaded with rich herbs, cheese and turkey. Make sure you do not over cook the pasta. Try it and it will become a new tradition in your home cooking menu. - 123.89
Spaghetti And Meatballs With Tomato Paste
1) Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2) In a Dutch oven, cook onion and garlic until tender and then stir in the remaining 8 ingredients and pour water.
3) Let it boil, reduce heat, and let it simmer uncovered for 2 hours.
4) Discard the bay... - 46.6145
Brown meat slowly.
Spoon off excess fat.
Add next 6 ingredients.
Simmer uncovered about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Cook noodles in boiling salted water till tender; drain; rinse in cold water.
Meanwhile, combine cottage cheese, eggs, seasonings, and... - 46.8112
Chicken Legs With Rice Vermicelli Stuffing
Chicken Legs With Rice Vermicelli Stuffing taste fantastic. Chicken Legs With Rice Vermicelli Stuffing tastes much better due to heavy topping of creams. Chicken Legs With Rice Vermicelli Stuffing must be tried by chicken fans. - 44.1912
Italian Sunday Gravy
If you are looking for great make ahead meal ideas for your Sunday dinner menu then you should certainly give this Sunday gravy a great preference. Here the chef has presented simple instructions to make delicious garlicky Sunday gravy with loads of meat,... - 112.988
Tricolour Ziti Casserole
Tricolour Ziti is an American cuisine with a touch of bright colours.It is rich in cheese and carries its aroma..Its a lacto vegetarian baked dish which is a filling main course dish. - 66.0016
Herbed Beef And Cavatelli Bake
Cook cavatelli or macaroni in a large amount of boiling salted water for 10 to 12 minutes or just till tender; drain.
Meanwhile, in large skillet cook ground beef, sausage, mushrooms, onion, and garlic till meat is browned and onion is tender.
Drain off... - 41.0613
Spicy Breakfast Lasagna
In a bowl, combine cottage cheese, chives and onions; set aside.
In a large skillet, melt butter.
Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper; pour into skillet.
Cook and stir over medium heat until very loosely scrambled, about 5 minutes.
Remove from heat; set... - 41.1524
Prepare lasagna noodles as directed on package; drain.
Crumble ground beef and sausage into 3-qt casserole.
Microwave at High 7 to 8 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink, stirring 2 or 3 times to break apart.
Stir in tomato sauce, tomato... - 49.8759
Place sausage links and 1/4 cup water in 4-quart saucepan or dutch oven; cook, covered, 5 minutes.
Uncover; continue cooking until sausage is brown.
Drain on absorbent paper and set aside; discard drippings.
Brown ground beef and onions in the 4-quart... - 43.8234
Prepare Homemade Pasta dough; divide in half.
On lightly floured surface roll one portion to a 14x12-inch rectangle.
Let rest, uncovered, 10 minutes.
Cut into four 14x3-inch strips.
Repeat with remaining dough.
Cook pasta in boiling salted water for 8 to 10... - 44.0352
Spaghetti Casserole (spaghetti In Casseruola)
Spaghetti Casserole (Spaghetti In Casseruola) is another Italian favorite of mine. The baking smell of this Spaghetti Casserole (Spaghetti In Casseruola) is enough for the kiddies' go drool. Just give this yummy spaghetti casserole a try. - 38.8911
1 Cook the spaghetti according to package directions; drain (should have about 3 1/4 cups cooked spaghetti). Stir margarine or butter into hot spaghetti. Stir in Parmesan cheese and eggs. Form spaghetti mixture into a "crust" in a buttered 10-inch pie... - 33.4038
Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain (should yield 3 1/4 cups spaghetti).
Stir butter into hot spaghetti.
Stir in parmesan cheese and eggs.
Form spaghetti mixture into a "crust" in a buttered 10-inch pie plate.
In skillet cook ground beef or... - 42.3031
Spinach Stuffed Manicotti
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In an uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Cook manicotti, cooking oil and salt for about 6 minutes.
3) Drain out and rinse with cold water.
4) Drain again.
5) To prepare the filling, remove... - 48.222
Cut pancakes into 2 1/2 inch squares; keep warm.
Cook onion in heated olive oil in a skillet about 3 minutes.
Add ground meat and cook until lightly browned.
Mix spinach with meat mixture; force mixture through medium blade of food chopper.
Mix egg, cheese,... - 40.2523
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350 F.
2) To prepare Toamto meat sauce, in a large saucepan over moderately low heat, combine the garlic, onions, and beef, breaking up the beef with a spoon.
3) Cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes or... - 45.0657
Cannelloni With Sauce Mornay
1. Heat oil, fry onion, garlic for two minutes. Add minced meat, fry well.
2. Add tomato, cheese, bread crumbs. Mix well and add egg and seasonings. Fry for 10 minutes more. Remove from heat.
3. If you are using ready made cannelloni, then cook in boiling... - 42.228
Layers Of Flavor - Lasagne
Lasagna, a very conventional dish of Italian origin, is made with layers of pasta (or lasagna sheets, commonly referred as) filled with sauces (both tomato based and cheese based), variety of meats (ground beef, pork or chicken), and assorted... - 32.9356
In saucepan cook spaghetti in a large amount of boiling salted water for 10 to 12 minutes or just till tender; drain (should have about 3 cups).
Stir butter or margarine into hot spaghetti; stir in beaten eggs and parmesan cheese.
Form spaghetti mixture into... - 41.8514
Cook manicotti shells in a large amount of boiling salted water about 18 minutes or till tender; drain.
Rinse shells in cold water; drain.
Meanwhile, in large saucepan cook ground beef or sausage till browned; drain off fat.
Stir in water, tomato paste,... - 39.8866
Italian Chicken Parmigiana
If you think, you can never prepare authentic Italian food at home, then you are wrong. Watch this video to learn the step-by-step process of making chicken parmigiana. It is going to be the ideal menu for the weekend dinner. - 121.855
Smoked Turkey And Gorgonzola Lasagna
Process the pasta dough as per instructions.
Cut into lasagna noodles.
In a large Dutch oven or kettle, heat the butter and oil.
Add the vegetables and sausage.
Saute until vegetables are tender.
Add the tomatoes, seasonings and Worcestershire.
Reduce heat... - 43.8544
Boil the pasta until firm but tender.
Rinse in cold water and drain.
Saute the sausage and break up into small pieces.
Mix with the drained spinach, drained cottage cheese, garlic, lemon juice, grated cheese, salt, pepper, and oregano.
Stir in the beaten... - 37.3352
Lasagne Naples Style
In skillet cook beef, sausage, onion, mushrooms, and garlic till meat is brown.
Drain off fat.
Stir in tomato puree, wine, bay leaf, basil, marjoram, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Boil gently, uncovered, about 10... - 43.0349
Beef Lasagna Supreme
This lasagna has a meat sauce made with minced (chopped) beef, tomatoes, broth, wine, & herbs, plus a bechamel sauce with cheddar & edam cheeses. - 34.3822
Cannelloni With Tomato Sauce
1. Peel onion and chop finely.
2. Finely mince the cooked meat; keep aside in a mixing bowl.
3. Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
4. In a saucepan, melt butter and stir in the onion; cover and fry gently until the onion is soft.
5. To the bowl... - 44.7828
Mini Spicy Ricotta Meatballs
Growing up, one of my favorite things that my mom would make were her meatballs and fresh tomato sauce. It was beyond delicious. This is my appetizer version of that and it is super easy to make. If you want to make them bigger you can and just serve it over... - 110.268
In a wide frying pan over medium-high heat, cook onion in olive oil until onion is limp; add beef and garlic and cook, stirring, until meat is brown and crumbly.
Spoon off and discard excess fat.
Stir in tomato sauce, tomato paste, wine, water, salt, oregano,... - 45.5442
Maria's Spinach Rolls
1) Into a large bowl, sieve the flour and salt. Make a depression in the centre. Add in the eggs and shortening. Slowly, add in 1-cup of boiling water into the mixture, while kneading.
2) Depending on the moisture in the flour and the size of... - 46.4405