- » Sausage Link
Sausage Link Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sausage link recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sausage link recipes.
Country Style Sausage Links
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
Shape mixture into 12 links.
Place a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add half of sausage links, and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until browned, turning frequently.
Drain well on paper... - 35.1396
Sausage Links With Beans
1. Combine all ingredients in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 12 to 14 minutes or until done. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes before serving. - 28.6348
In a 10-in.skillet over medium-high heat, cook sausages for 10 minutes, turning occasionally; drain.
Add apple wedges.
Sprinkle with brown sugar, lemon juice and salt.
Cover and cook over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until apples are tender and sausages... - 22.2201
You May Also Like!
Lollipop Link Sausage Skewers
Bend 2 or 3 link sausages in a spiral shape and spear with a thin, wooden skewer.
Place skewered sausages in a large pan, cover with water, and bring to boiling.
Remove from heat and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
Place precooked sausages... - 24.4338
Pork Sausage Links
Cut link sausages apart.
Place in a cold skillet.
Add a small amount of water; cover and cook over low heat 5 minutes.
Remove cover and pour off fat.
Cook, turning to brown on all sides. - 20.9007
Sausage Links & Eggs
1. Preheat a 10-inch microwave browning skillet, uncovered, at 100% (high) 3 minutes.
2. Add butter or margarine; using hot pads, tilt skillet to coat evenly with butter or margarine. Quickly add meat at 1 side of skillet. Microwave, uncovered, at 100% (high)... - 21.9743
Pineapple Sausage Links Casserole
1. Drain pineapple, reserving juice in a saucepan.
2. To the juice add a little water, brown sugar, corn starch and salt. Stir to dissolve the sugar.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F
4. Lightly grease a large baking dish with oil
5.... - 40.779
Louisiana Hot Link Sausage Sandwich
1. Preheat grill.
2. Grill sausages and peppers over medium-high heat for 10 minutes, turning occasionally.
3. Warm or toast rolls.
4. Place each sausage in a roll and top with mixed peppers, 1 tablespoon cole slaw, 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce and 1... - 33.6405
Homemade Sausage Links
1. With meat grinder, using coarse cutting disk, grind pork into large bowl. Add parsley, salt, sage, and pepper, and mix well. Refrigerate mixture until well chilled, about 3 1/2 hours.
2. Meanwhile, rinse sausage casings well in several changes of warm... - 26.7595
Vegetarian Sausage Links
1) Coat a baking sheet with butter.
2) In skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of oil and sautÃ© the onions for 5 minutes.
3) Add the collard greens, cheese and garlic, sautÃ© for 3 minutes or until the greens wilt,
4) In a large bowl combine the rice,... - 47.2404
Puffed Potatoes And Sausage
Cook onion in butter or margarine till tender but not brown.
Cook potatoes in boiling salted water till tender, about 10 minutes; drain and mash (should have about 2 cups mashed).
Beat in cooked onion and cheese.
Beat together egg yolks, milk, and salt;... - 40.0407
Beer Sauced Links
These Beer Sauced Links are terrific ! Try out these beer sausages. Your suggestions for these Beer Sauced Links are welcome ! - 32.0931
Smokie Links 'n' Rice Pancakes
Smokie Links 'N' Rice Pancakes has a defining taste. The eggs and sausages gives the Smokie Links 'N' Rice Pancakes a lip smacking taste. - 41.2109
Sausage Link Recipes By Category