- » Sausage Lentil Casserole
Sausage Lentil Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sausage lentil casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sausage lentil casserole recipes.
Lentil Sausage Casserole
Cover lentils with water.
Add parsley, bay leaf, and salt.
Cover and simmer 30 to 45 min., or until lentils are tender.
(Add more water, if necessary.
Water should be absorbed at the end of the cooking period.) Heat oven to 350°.
Brown sausage in large... - 43.5385
You May Also Like!
Oven Potato Sausage Lentil Stew
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. Rinse lentil and set aside.
3. Combine with potato sausage or Polish sausage, and carrots.
4. Add the 3 cups water; bring it to boil in a saucepan.
5. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 30... - 45.7474
Lentils And Italian Sausages
Heat a heavy metal 2-quart covered casserole.
Add the oil and the sausages.
Prick the skins first.
Lightly brown the sausages and remove to a plate.
Add the onion and garlic and saute until clear.
Cut the sausages in half, lengthwise, and add to the pan.
Add... - 41.4227
Lentil And Sausage Stew
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Rinse and sort the lentils, and put them into a 2-quart saucepan. Gover the lentils with water and add the salt. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes, or until the lentils are tender. Do not drain.
2. Meanwhile,... - 33.8967
Auvergne Lentil Casserole
1) Into a flame-proof casserole, add in the lentils. Pour enough cold water to cover the lentils. Let the water boil. Then cover the casserole and simmer for 30 minutes.
2) Add the onions, carrots, leek and parsnips into the casserole. Drop in the... - 45.0735
My family loves this Neopolitan Dinner. Here's a lip-smackingly delicious recipe for your favorite Neopolitan Dinner that I have fine-tuned to suit my family's taste. It's simple and quick, so just give it a try! - 47.8124