- » Sausage Lasagna Wraps
Sausage Lasagna Wraps Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Sausage Lasagna Wraps recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Sausage Lasagna Wraps recipes.
Lasagne With Leeks And Sausage
Put the leeks and sausage in a deep oblong dish with 60 ml / 4 tbsp of the sieved (strained) tomatoes. Cover with vented cling film (plastic wrap) and cook for 6 minutes, stirring once. Add the rest of the tomato and the herbs, season, and set aside.
Put the... - 36.8371
Place zucchini and water in a 10 x 6 x 2-inch baking dish, then cover with vented clear plastic wrap.
Micro-cook on 100% power (HIGH) 4 to 6 minutes or till zucchini is crisp-tender, rearranging zucchini once.
Drain well, then pat dry with a paper towel.
Set... - 43.2661
Italian Style Lasagna
1. Crumble sausage into 2-quart microwave-safe casserole; stir in onion. Cover with lid; microwave on high 5 minutes or until sausage is no longer pink, stirring once during cooking to break up meat. Spoon off fat.
2. Stir in spaghetti sauce. Cover;... - 32.4972
Prepare lasagna noodles as directed on package; drain.
Crumble ground beef and sausage into 3-qt casserole.
Microwave at High 7 to 8 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink, stirring 2 or 3 times to break apart.
Stir in tomato sauce, tomato... - 51.3465
Microwaved Cheese Lasagna
Combine water, oil, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish.
Cover loosely with vented plastic wrap.
Cook at HIGH for 10 minutes till boiling.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 10 minutes till noodles are tender but still firm, rotating... - 44.8548
1) Remove and take out the sausage meat from outer casings and chop the meat.
2) In a pot, bring 3 quarts water and 1 tablespoon salt to boil.
3) Add lasagna sheets, 2 or 3 at a time.
4) Allow to boil, uncovered and stirring occasionally for 10... - 45.9137
1. In a 4-quart casserole, break up sausages and cook on High for 3 minutes; stir once.
2. Drain excess fat after cooking.
3. Add tomatoes, tomato paste, basil and garlic salt.
4. Cook on High for 10 minutes; stir twice.
5. In a mixing bowl,... - 45.1442
Dinner Party Recipes : 28 Minute Italian
Rebecca Brand shows how to make classic Italian dishes in this TV Episode. Italian dinners like a Lasagna is easy and inexpensive with Rebecca's classic recipe.Having a dinner party? Make asparagus wrapped with prosciutto, drizzle with basalmic vinegar and... - 0