- » Sausage Fondue
Sausage Fondue Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sausage fondue recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sausage fondue recipes.
1. Into fondue pot heat, oil enough oil to fill it 1/3 to 1/2 full such that very hot to 375°F on a sugar thermometer or such that a dice of bread will brown in less than a minute and then regulate fondue burner just to maintain the temperature of the... - 27.9138
Arrange bread cubes in bottom of greased pan. Top with cheese and sausage. Beat eggs; add milk and mustard. Pour over bread, cheese, and sausage. Refrigerate several hours or overnight. When ready to bake, dilute mushroom soup with milk, and pour over... - 21.2019
You May Also Like!
Quick Sausage Noodle Supper
Combine ingredients, except noodles, in metal fondue pot; mix.
Cover; place over moderate direct flame and heat to serving temperature - 25.8513
1. In fondue pot fry onion gently in melted butter such that soft.
2. Stir in garlic, thyme, tomatoes and seasoning cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
3. Add parsley and cheese, stir until thick and smooth.
4. In boiling water cook frankfurters for 2... - 36.1819
Tomato Fondue With Frankfurters
Rub the inside of the fondue pot with the cut garlic.
Put in the cheese, tomato soup and Worcestershire sauce and stir continuously over low heat until the cheese has melted, and the mixture is creamy.
Stir in the sherry and cook a further 2-3 minutes.
Ch - 29.6616
Cheese And Onion Fondue
Melt butter in a large saucepan, add onion and cook 4 to 5 minutes or until soft but not brown.
Stir in flour; add sour cream and cook 2 minutes.
Add cheeses and continue to cook, stirring, until mixture is smooth.
Add chives and season with pepper.
Pour into... - 36.5256
1. In a fondue pot mix together, cheeses, tomato soup and Worcestershire sauce and heat gently, with constant stirring such that the cheese is melted and mixture is creamy.
2. Stir in the sherry.
3. Cut Continental sausage into 1-inch... - 32.4688
Betty's Beer Cheese Fondue -- Super Bowl!
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Beer Cheese Fondue. This is wonderful when served as an appetizer; also great at a party, such as a Super Bowl party! - 112.007
Sauterne Swiss Fondue
Toss together the cheese and flour.
Rub the inside of the fondue pot with garlic.
Add sauterne or dry white wine and warm until bubbles begin to rise.
Add the cheese mixture, a handful at a time.
When the cheese mixture is well blended, bring to a boil.
Watch... - 42.5407
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the prepared bacon, carrots, onion, celery and garlic. Cook gently until the bacon is cooked and the onion soft, about 10 minutes.
2. Add the cauliflower, cider, water and stock cube. Bring to the boil and simmer for 20... - 36.7211
Italian Tomato Fondue
Prepare dippers; set aside.
Toss together cheeses and cornstarch; set aside.
Place butter in a round 2-quart microwave-proof casserole or fondue dish.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 30 seconds or until melted.
Stir in onion and garlic; microwave,... - 44.1345
Blue Cheese Fondue
Put milk and cream cheese in fondue pot and beat with an electric mixer until creamy and smooth.
Place fondue pot over low heat and gradually stir in blue cheese.
Continue to stir over heat until smooth.
In a small bowl blend garlic salt and cornstarch with... - 33.2383