- » Sausage Fettuccine
Sausage Fettuccine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sausage fettuccine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sausage fettuccine recipes.
Sausage And Pesto Fettuccine
Looking for a yummy pasta recipe? Then your search definitely ends here. Watch this video by HollyPinafore and learn to make tasty pasta that will be ready in a matter of minutes. Enjoy! - 84.9212
Fettuccine With Cheese Tomatoes And Italian Sausage
Cook in boiling water until firm to the bite (al dente).
Drain and set aside.
Cook until done in a fry pan.
Heat in large saucepan and cook garlic until lightly browned.
Add ingredients and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add along with cooked sausage to... - 44.6097
Fettuccine With Sausage And Peppers
In large skillet cook sausage, red or green peppers, onion, and garlic till meat is browned and vegetables are tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir in cream, parsley, marjoram, salt, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 6 to 8... - 39.5593
Fettuccine With Sausages And Tomatoes
Prick sausage all over.
In large skillet, cover sausage with water; bring to boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until cooked through.
Drain and cut sausage into 1/2-inch (1 cm) thick slices.
Add oil to skillet and heat over medium heat; add... - 37.2789
You May Also Like!
Fettuccine With Italian Sausage And Pesto
Holly Pinafore is at it again. At Puglia Ristorante, Sicilian chef Sebastiano Zappulla takes center stage, making his fresh fettuccine dish that's rich enough for royalty! - 107.937
Italian Sausage With Kraut And Fettuccine
1) Place a large skillet over medium flame and cook the bacon till it is crisp. Remove the cooked bacon and reserve the drippings in the skillet. Drain the bacon on paper towels, crumble them and set aside.
2) To the drippings in the skillet, add the... - 38.3854
Fettuccine With Eggplant & Sausage
Remove sausage casings and crumble meat into a 5 to 6-quart pan over medium heat.
Stir frequently until meat is well browned, about 15 minutes.
Discard all but about 1 tablespoon of the fat.
Add onion, garlic, and bell pepper; stir often until onion is limp,... - 44.7214
Fettuccine With Cheese, Tomatoes And Italian Sausage
1. In a skillet over medium-high heat, cook sausage meat, stirring to break up, until the pink color is gone, about 5 minutes and set aside.
2. In a large pot of boiling water, cook fettuccine 8 to 10 minutes such that al dente
3. To prepare the sauce,... - 39.6098
Sausage Basil & Potrt Fettuccine
1. In a wide nonstick frying pan or wok, stir-fry sausage over medium-high heat until browned (7 to 10 minutes). Remove from pan with a slotted spoon; keep warm. Pour off and discard all but 1 teaspoon fat from pan.
2. Add garlic, green onions, and red onions... - 31.5152
Italian Sausage & Pea Pod Fettuccine
In a 10 to 12-inch frying pan, crumble sausage.
Stir with onion and garlic over medium-high heat until sausage is browned, about 12 minutes.
Spoon fat from pan and discard.
To pan add pimientos, basil, and milk.
Stir until simmering; keep warm.
Meanwhile,... - 42.8428
Fettuccine Souffle With Sausage And Two Cheeses
1. Cook the fettuccine until al dente; do not overcook. Drain the pasta and return it to the pot in which it was cooked.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Add the milk and mix a little. Add the butter, fontina and parmesan cheeses, sausage, fennel seeds,... - 34.7428
Cook pasta in large pan of boiling water, uncovered, until just tender; drain.
Heat half the butter and half the oil in large pan; cook breadcrumbs until just browned.
Drain on absorbent paper; cool.
Wipe out pan.
Add sausage to heated pan; cook, stirring, 2... - 40.8201
1. Remove sausages from casing and cook in olive oil in a skillet over medium heat until crumbled and browned.
2. Drain off the oil and add butter, garlic, shallots and mushrooms. Cook until tender and lightly browned.
3. Add wine and cook until reduced.Stir... - 34.3067
Sausage Fettuccine Recipes By Category